/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GFW Fan Abused At SummerSlam By WWE Fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: gfwimpact_0.jpg (58KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
gfwimpact_0.jpg
58KB, 1024x624px
A fan that attended Summerslam is claiming that he got hate from other fans for wearing a GFW/Impact Wrestling shirt at the event. According to the fan, he was flipped off and insulted. In addition to that, the fan says someone threw a popcorn box at his head.

>So far at #NXTTakeOverBrooklynIII I've received 3 middle fingers, 5 insults and 1 popcorn box thrown at my head all for repping #ImpactOnPOP pic.twitter.com/twdKJkmDtS
— Kyle (@Kyle_IHR) August 20, 2017

nodq.com/news/505332431.shtml
>>
>>3047148
Damn! Double J is THAT desperate for media attention?
>>
>>3047148
Wtf I love Brooklyn now
>>
>>3047148
Sounds like he didn't listen to the Hulkster.
>>
File: IMG_2482.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2482.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>3047148
LOL this is considered "abuse" if you're a fucking snowflake
>>
GFW desperate enough to create false-flag incidents to make them look like a threat to the WWE.

Pathetic.
>>
>>3047148
It's Brooklyn, just be happy some Russian or Italian WWE fans didn't jump you in the parking lot for wearing that shit.
>>
>outcast tier smark gets bullied by weirdo tier smarks
>he also has a podcast
>a podcast dedicated unironically to tna
you cant make this shit up flam, had it coming to him t.bh
>>
>>3047148
The topic is wrong, don't suppress the fact that NXT fans in particular are literally mentally ill savages, SummerSlam crowd was a mixture of them and normalfags
>>
>>3047174
I thought Brooklyn was all privileged private school kids who ride mopeds and listen to hip hop ironically
>>
>>3047148
Nobody knows what the fuck is GFW
>>
>>3047148
The guy deleted his twitter so he must have been lying.
>>
I got throw out of an Impact taping for wearing wwe shit (as a joke), egging on fans and getting more heat than any of their wrestlers
>>
>>3047313
Some sections.
>>
>>3047172
Doing exactly this was the New Age Outlaws entire shtick during their TNA stint.
>>
>>3047542
HICKENBOTTOM.... AT THE ALAMO
>>
It's on nodq, these guys shill for TNA/GFW just like CNN for the Democratic Party
>>
>>3047148
NoDQ is garbage and that guy deleted his twitter. Who cares?
>>
Hi Jeff!
>>
>>3047148
What exactly did he expect? He wanted to provoke and he did.
>>
>buy a ticket to see a show
>purposely try to antagonize people by wearing a statement shirt
>cry that you got the attention you were seeking

What the fuck is wrong with wrestling fans?
>>
>>3049401
Dude was probably a wrestling fan and just wanted to wear some wrestling merch. It's not uncommon to say...go to a metal concert and wear a band shirt of a band not playing there either. What the fuck is wrong with you? Does everything have to be some kind of statement to offend people or something?
>>3047148
Don't like GFW at all, but still pretty messed up if true.
>>
>>3049461
So he can afford a ticket to see a show, but not afford to buy merch from the show?

You're an idiot. He knew exactly what he was doing. Would be like wearing a fuck trump shirt to a trump rally because it's still political.
>>
>>3049482
bet you don't sperg out like this about people with meme club shirts going to wwe shows.
>>
>>3049482
That's a terrible analogy, wrestling isn't politics. You should be able to wear whatever shirt you want to a fucking wrestling show
>>
>>3047148
>wearing a impact shirt anywhere

that deserves abuse
>>
>>3049482
>The insane number of Bullet Club shirts at Takeover
>lol that's cool way to go
>Some guy wears a GFW shirt.
>lol FUCK that guy, he should have worn a wwe shirt to a wwe event
>>
>>3047148
literally fake news
>>
>>3047174

Stop pretending to be from other countries, I know America is a bit shit but just call them American.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.