[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YES YES YES YES YES People say Vince is still ejaculating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 34654457534423.png (245KB, 482x299px) Image search: [Google]
34654457534423.png
245KB, 482x299px
>YES YES YES YES YES
People say Vince is still ejaculating
>>
Stroman has to look strong to make Lesnar look strong so Lesnar can make Roman look strong.
>>
>>3047053
This lol
>>
>>3047053
>Hurr Durr it must be to make Roman look strong
Why is everyone here obsessed with Roman? He's not wining all the time and he ate the pin at Summer Slam. I mean when was the last time he won anything? Lost to Strowman on RAW in last man standing, lost to Strowman at GBoF. At this point Roman's a main event jobber
>>
>>3048003
Smarks are obsessed with the guy

He hasn't won a PPV since Wrestlemania, one would think that the guy who retired the Undertaker would be protected to some degree

He hasn't even reached his apex yet and he has put more guys over than other top guys on their primes
>>
give me one good reason why Braun should not beat Lesnar at WM and send him off to UFC
>>
>>3048021
Because Brock still needs to enter the USADA testing pool for 6 months before making the fight with Jones.
He'll hold the title until he's allowed to fight for real again
>>
Vince ejaculate when cena and reigns were in the Ring
>>
Vince could never get a boner while reminded of Bryan

>>3048003
>>3048015
>getting worked by "cooling off" Roman's push in the months that don't matter
>>
>>3048003
Because we all know who is still the Golden Boy of Vince and who will "dethrone" Lesnar clean at Wrestlemania for the title.
>>
>>3048035
>le cooling off meme

His only major win in 2017 was against Undertaker

Even before WM he was jobbing to the fatty and Jericho
>>
>>3048059
>ended BRAUN's streak cleanly and decisively a month before Wrestlemania 'cause fuck you
>>
>>3048003
Because Vince is obsessed with Roman. Everything wwe has done the past 3 years has been done to try and get Roman over. Even Braun getting over was due to Roman. He was being built up only to be fed to Roman. But fans got behind Braun instead of Roman.
You honestly think they aren't putting Roman in a feud with Cena to try and get Roman over yet again? Open your eyes anon.
>>
>>3048059
Beating Taker at Mania's main event sure means he's jobbing right, also >>3048073 this, plus he almost never gets pinned clean
>>
>>3048059
They've done this every year for the past 2 years they have been pushing Roman.
They pull back on the push during football season and don't make him the focus of the show, that way he is safe from taking the heat of the ratings dive that happens every year.
Come Rumble time, Big Dog will be back in focus because he is main eventing Mania to beat Brock clean in the middle.
And it still won't matter a shit, he won't be over like they want him to be, and the audience will resent him more than ever.
>>
File: IMG_2474.jpg (163KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2474.jpg
163KB, 640x640px
>>3047044
Imagine how many buckets Vince came last night from this, and from watching Roman and Cena be together.
>>
>>3048087
>you both suck chants

Vince was seething and you know it.
>>
To the guy saying he would pay me 100 if i post a pic of me that isnt on Facebook, they delete the thread lol
>>
>>3048093
It only prolonged his ejaculation
>>
>>3048059
>His only major win in 2017 was against Undertaker
On one hand, sure
On the other hand, that's like saying someone who was always a fuck up suddenly become the president or an emperor
>>
>>3048080
>Braun
>over
(lol
>>
>>3048085
>They pull back on the push during football season and don't make him the focus of the show, that way he is safe from taking the heat of the ratings dive that happens every year.
[citation needed]
>>
>>3047044
If Braun starts using The Jackhammer as his finisher, he will become a main-eventer for years.
>>
>>3048104
>What is Trump
>What is Jinder
>>
>>3048003
This is all so
>Brock and beat Strowman next month
And
>Roman can beat Strowman at fast lane
So that
>Roman looks super strong beating Braun and Brock
Fuck off man
>>
>>3048244
you've got a bit of a hate-on for Roman don't you?
>>
>>3048291
Roman is pushed as a terrible Mary Sue self insert character who sucks all the life and interest out of every match and angle he is involved in because you know it is just going to end with him winning, or losing in some bullshit fashion that still protects him and he will no sell the loss, Cena style.
He is pushed like the self insert CAW you made for yourself at 10 years old where "nobody can beat me ever, and when I lose I still win and I am super smart and handsome and sexy and the most popular and better than everyone."
I could see liking Roman and how he is pushed if you are still mentally 10 years old and easily impressed by that level of obnoxious 1 dimensional character with the retardedly high power level.
Roman is a wish fulfillment character for the losers of the world to live vicariously through and I am deeply suspect of anyone who unironically marks for him because it says an awful lot about them as a person.
His matches are formulaic bullshit with teh same template over and over but that is more on WWE's production agents than Roman himself, they give him a template to work with that will never change and allow him so show diversity in the ring. That's just part and parcel of being the top guy.
>>
>>3048244
keep crying like a bitch about it
i enjoy it
>>
>>3048318
Punk was the WWE Champion for like 15 months and he never became formulaic bullshit
>>
>>3048374
Exception to the rule, and Punk had the balls to break the formula because he wasn't afraid to get yelled at by Vince. Roman and this new crop of guys are raised in fear of Vince to never say no. That is exactly what they want.
Go ask Rob Naylor about how "You are not supposed to say no in WWE"
>>
>>3048378
Rollins, Owens & Styles aren't nearly as rote as Reigns either

Maybe he's just shit?
>>
>>3048204
A man who won an election without real competition and a bad acid trip
>>
>>3048244
Anybody who thinks this isn't happening is deluding themselves.

It's Cena "THIS IS THE WORST YEAR OF MY CAREER" all over again.
>>
File: cenalose.jpg (42KB, 233x280px) Image search: [Google]
cenalose.jpg
42KB, 233x280px
>>3048705
>The "worst year" of Cena's career started with him doing ONE CLEAN JOB (it's worse than rape don't you know) and then summarily beating a returning LEGIT UFC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION SHOOT FIGHTER.
He then spent the rest of said year main eventing over the actual WWE Champion and winning all his other feuds and losing the occasional match to Punk by shenanigans and fuckery.
So the "worst year" of Cena's career simply consisted of him not being Champion for most of it and having to lose a couple matches through dirty finishes, and only 1 (ONE) clean job, while still main eventing all the way.
Fuck the asshole who wrote all that shit.
>>
>>3048739
>Fuck the asshole who wrote all that shit.

It was Vince
>>
>>3048739
And Roman's even more ridiculous because he started this year by, ya know,

BEATING THE FUCKING UNDERTAKER AT WRESTLEMANIA.
>>
>>3048035
same as last summer lmao
>>
>>3048204

>Someone who was always a fuckup
>Trump

How delusional are you people here? You sit there having accomplished nothing but masturbating more times than anyon.

How can you call a billionaire real estate entrepreneur who managed to become President of the US a fuckup?
>>
reddit really has invaded Jesus Christ
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.