[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really makes you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: gOlZf9B.png (115KB, 1476x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gOlZf9B.png
115KB, 1476x1080px
really makes you think
>>
File: wwe ram.png (155KB, 620x215px) Image search: [Google]
wwe ram.png
155KB, 620x215px
>>3046861
>old RAW logo
fake news.
>>
They really should defend the titles on tv more often I will agree with that. Go watch the first episodes of Smackdown, they were defending then all the time.
>>
>>3046861
Yea, World title matches used to happen a lot on Raw and SD. Now it never happens.

Even tho the WWE title 99% of the time never switched hands on live TV, it made the match/main event feel 100x more important just for simple fact that it was on the line.
>>
File: 1217991324461_f.jpg (30KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1217991324461_f.jpg
30KB, 320x213px
>>3046886
>it made the match/main event feel 100x more important just for simple fact that it was on the line
This. A match like this wouldn't be a classic and got Jeff so over if the belt wasn't on the line.

WWE/Vince doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
I mean, I don't see that one has that much to do with the other. I'm sure a lot of things happened a lot more often in the happy days that declined similarly over time...like attendance.
>>
>>3046925
With Raw they have consistently struggled with their 3rd hour rating, why not make your top title be defended more often in the main event? It will keep fans at home tuned in and make the crowd natrually more invested, more #1 contender tournamets so even care about the result of the mid card matches..

Simple shit like this (if booked decently) can have both shows consistently do 3.0-3.5 ratings and 4.5+ during Mania season instead of 2.0-2.5 on average and 3.0+ during Mania season.
>>
Wow what happened 1999-2001??
>>
>>3046991
5+
>>
>threadly reminder that vince blew the attitude era profits on the xfl
>>
>>3046991
I knocked up your mom you little bastard
>>
File: 1480627458649.jpg (99KB, 716x394px) Image search: [Google]
1480627458649.jpg
99KB, 716x394px
>>
>>3046861
Give me a rundown on 2014 Smackdown and why it was apparently so terrible
>>
>>3048604
get ya eyes checked ya geek
>>
Correlation is not causation
>>
>>3046861
>>
On the one hand, title defenses do lend more weight to the match; on the other, fans generally know that title defenses on RAW/SD will basically never change hands.

I'm not saying never, just basically never.
>>
>has world title defenses on free TV every other week
"They're ruining the prestige of the title! PPVs don't matter anymore!"
>>
>>3051936
>They're ruining the prestige of the title!
That only happens when, out of the blue, you put them on a jobber like Jinder.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.