[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2089.png (345KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2089.png
345KB, 512x512px
Who do you guys listen to? Pic related
>>
Those guys and Solomonster
>>
>>3046375
Something to Wrestle
>>
Solomonster
The LAW
Big Autism Dave on WOR

I used to listen to Cheap Heat because Rosenberg is a good host but he's become insufferably annoying since being hired by WWE
>>
File: NJPW_Purocast.jpg (719KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW_Purocast.jpg
719KB, 1400x1400px
>>3046375
>>
Cornette and Pritchard

Used to listen to WOR as well but all the nip cock sucking put me off
>>
Vince Russo on Monday and Thursday
Konnan on Thursday
Bruce Prichard on Friday

Everything else is reviews for retards and smark commentary. At least the above listed are trying to be entertaining.
>>
E&C and Steve Austin. E&C's past two with D Bry and McIntyre were great.
>>
>>3046398
real comfy one, even I like VoW Flagship more, Joe's rants on offtopic shit like Waffle House are fucking awesome. And also they look at wrestling as a bussines, with both being in higher managerial positions.
>>
Literally just some basic Wrestling Observer and B&V. I don't want to go too deep down into the nerdy wrestling podcast well.
>>
>>3046375
Tony and Castle, Solomonster, and whatever randoms TVTrax throws up on YouTube.
>>
Something to Wrestle
TMPTOW
DTKC
Talk is Jericho and Steve Austin Show (if guest is good)
>>
KEVIN CASTLE IS OUR GUY
>>
I only listen to Worked into a Shoot podcast.
Everybody else are hacks. HACKS!
>>
>>3046390
This
>>
File: IMG_2090.png (164KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2090.png
164KB, 690x460px
>>
>>3046568
They dont have a channel anymore tho
>>
>>3046568
Where's the based Argentinian poo in loo sounding guy?
>>
File: vincerussothebrand_300.jpg (93KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
vincerussothebrand_300.jpg
93KB, 300x300px
Also, I only listen to this guy now, I almost always agree with him in everything and Castrating the Marks is the best show ever made.
I used to listen to Meltzer before and now feel dumb because of it, also made me feel worse with all of his negativity for stuff I liked to watch.
I listen to Corny only through YouTube now too.
>>
Lions Tigers Bears and Disco
Castrating the Marks
Something to Wrestle
Breakfast with Blasi
Don Tony & Kevin Castle
>>
>>3046788
Trading one old man's opinions for another.

Jesus
>>
>>3046401
Based E&C Podcast is good!

>>3046398
Purocast is a good one

>>3046456
VOW flagship is comfy af to listen to. I actually like that the podcast lasts 3 hours long

>>3046788
You have to be TROLLING right?
>>
>>3046375
Killing the Town with Lance Storm and Cyrus is good, I just recently got into it. Austin and Jericho's podcasts aren't bad if it's a good guest.
>>
>>3046375
Keppin it 100 with Konnan (& Disco)
Lions Tigers Bears and Disco
Castrating the Marks
Don Tony & Kevin Castle (sometimes)
Something to Wrestle (depends on topic)
What Happened When with Tony Schiavone
Steve Austin (depends on guest)
Talk Is Jericho (depends on guest)
Ross Report (depends on guest)
Chael Sonnen (depends on guest)
Meltzer (sometimes)
Keller (depends on guest)
Stand up for Greatness with Stevie Ray
Kevin Sullivan & MSL (listened to for years but quit recently)
>>
>>3046386
how the fuck can you listen to a dweeb like Solomontser and nobody who was actually in the biz?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.