[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bryan Alvarez right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

Are WWE Fans all cult members? Because if that's true then I'm out! I'll stop watching wrestling because I don't want to be a part of a cult like the Church of Scientology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUz1KV9fJ-o
>>
>>3045880
It's getting that way. Particularly with the ratings being in one of the worst slumps in company history, the die hards will desperately defend it, without having things to defend it with.
>>
>>3045880
It's take a cult member to know another cult member, and Alvarez is in a cult of his own delusion
>>
>>3045911
American football starting 3 weeks is gonna the ratings. Espically with a champions who doesn't show up every week
>>
It's really ironic because he said wwe is a cult to a literal cult of people who PAY to hear him and dave shit on everything WWE does and praise who japan like it's gospel. It's hilarious and pathetic to hear the WOL show when all of his cultists call in and try to parrot his opinions back at him but they don't even understand why he thinks the way he does and they just look stupid. Smarks are the real groupthink cultists. The only "drones" who defend everything (or care this much) about WWE are the kids they're marketing to.
>>
>>3045926
pretty sure alvarez said this word for word last week on WOL
and wwe is the cult lmao
>>
>>3045880
Why do you think it's called the "WWE Universe?" Why do you think these hardcore WWE fans get SO DEFENSIVE over their shows?

Doesn't hurt to activate your almonds every once in a while, OP
>>
>>3045926
This is one of the reasons I thought brock would drop the belt but not take a pin at summerslam. But it seems vince is really gung ho on the roman v brock plan.
>>
>>3045880
Posting here hasn't made you realize that?

Every WWE thread is "I can't believe they're doing this" "God this show sucks" "Raw is way too long"

As soon as someone recommends another company, they get asshurt and fuck you're good shit. Raw is where it's at!
>>
>>3045979
Don't forget all the E drones who called TNA trash and are now huge AJ Styles and Samoa Joe fans.
>>
>>3046034
dont forget all the whojafaggots who loved aj nakamura and balor are calling them overrated now
>>
>>3045911
>WWE ratings are in the shitter
>LOL E-DRONES, WWE ON SUICIDE WATCH
>NJPW on AXS TV isn't even Top 150 on Cable, the show in Japan runs at 3 am and has shitty ratings
>r-ratings doesn't matter, it's all about being entertained and WWE SUX!!!
The state of you
>>
>>3046034
Whats sad is most fans want WWE to be good again and have no ill will against it. But the product sucks terribly with the occasional bright spots. It's just not worth the time to watch. It's even dumber to pay for it. But it's all based on perspective I guess. Maybe the younger fans just like WWE because it's been the only wrestling product on tv for years (unless you count tna) and lord knows most of the posters here are under age.
>>
>>3046082
But that's totally wrong. Anytime WWE tards are called out on watching a shit product and declining ratings, the come back is hahaha we still follow a big company and they make more money. draws dimes. go suck meltz. i hope vince sees my post. fuck off
>>
>Alvarez and NuJapan fags worked
>>
Wrestling fan
>Hey man I'm having filet mignon over at (high scale restaurant here), wanna come?

Butthurt WWE fan
>"LOL MCDONALDS is a billion dollar company. That steakhouse is just worth a few million. What a loser. I'll just set here and enjoy my BigMac why you read your precious reviews on why that restaurant is so "good". Top kek I just burned you."
>>
>>3046100
>younger fans just like WWE because it's been the only wrestling product on tv
TNA losing Spike deal in US was a huge blow.

All wrestling programming is obscure channels or late at night (Ring of Honor).
>>
>>3046196
>Food analogy
go back to redddit faggot
>>
>>3045880
WWE fans value storytelling in both promos and the matches are worked, as well as impressive physiques.

Indie fans value workrate and athleticism.

It's time for a good chunk of these internet mouthpieces to stop asking for WWE to be something they are not.
>>
>>3045911
Isn't that the hard camera side?
>>
>>3046234
pick any analogy you want, the principle is still the same.
>>
>>3045880
Alvarez can be great at times, but typically a very butt blasted twink.
Just listen to him ANYTIME talk about Jinder. Jinder triggers the fuck out of little radio man.
Melts will always be the guy.
>>
>>3046257
but it's not because wrestling isn't food and analogies are for stupid people
>>
>>3045931
Pretty deep but truth
>>
>>3046196
>food analogy
>thinking WWE fans are the only ones that retarded
Have you read all the J-Drones around here? With your analogy:
>LOL MCDONALDS IS GAY AND TASTES HORRIBLE SENPAI *ANIME WINK* MY JAPANESE HAMBURGER MADE IN JAPAN WITH JAPANESE TRADITIONS IS THE BEST, HAHA E-DRONE YOUR COMPANY IS GOING TO FALL TO THE GROUND AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO EAT THE SUPERIOR, 7 STARS WORTHY FOOD WE SERVE HERE, YEAH"
>>
>>3045911
Well they need to justify wasting their time watching the current product
>>
>>3046196
>can't name a top end restaurant

KEK

Who Japan geeks exposed for the classless twits they are
>>
Every sports team and company is a cult, njpw is also a cult seeing how their fans worship them.
>>
I love how the drones get so salty at being called what they are "cult member sheep" that their only comeback to the criticism is "NUH UH YOU'RE A CULT"
It is actually laughable.
lol
>>
>>3046288
>just recently learned how to make false equivalencies
>>
>>3045880
I don't get it. Either WWE fans hate the company or they worship it as a cult. It can't be both.
>>
>>3045931
what are you even talking about? I'm a New Japan fan, and even I know that their Tag division is weak as hell. Their NEVER 6 Man titles are a fucking joke and the multi man tags are pretty much there for you to skip
>>
>>3045880
does this fag fly to every show? how?
>>
>>3047514
wrestling isn't food so it's a false equivalency anyway you fucking idiot
>>
>>3047638
didnt read this post
>>
jesus christ, fuck Sempervive
>>
>>3045880
That's true for WWE for sure, they are very cult-like.
>>
>>3046082
New Japan is on a clearly proven upswing and has been for years

WWE has been cratering since early 2015
>>
>>3046244
WWE has fucking terrible storytelling
>>
>>3046288
>unironically has a tantrum every time a grown-up tells him that instead of eating McDonald's he's going to a non-chain restaurant
>>
>>3048551
No when a guy no sells a piledriver off a ladder through a table, that's bad storytelling.
>>
>>3046244
You might have a point if it weren't for the fact that WWEs storytelling is horrendous. The only remotely compelling storyline was JeriKo. Even then its only because they put some semblance of effort into it. Everything else has felt like
>X is fighting Y because reasons
Their lazy booking is why the internet mouthpieces even need to speak at all.
>>
>>3046244
>WWE fans value storytelling
Then why is WWE's storytelling so fucking abysmal?
>>
>>3048580
Nobody watches CZW for "storytelling"

>every other promotion is represented by one
>>
>>3045880
Let me give you a rational stoner's perspective. I went to RAM a few weeks ago (we got $30 seats) and halfway through the show they announce that Backlash tickets are available for sale at the box office. Almost a 1/3 of the people got up to buy tickets while the original event they had purchased tickets to was still going on.
>>
File: 1499876849462 (1).gif (3MB, 321x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499876849462 (1).gif
3MB, 321x250px
>>3048657
WTF??
>>
>>3048676
it happened at Battleground too, people left during the Jinder Orton match to being standing in line to buy tickets for the Royal Rumble.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.