[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is somebody trying to bury Roman or something? Holy shit that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 1

File: reigns-mic.jpg (136KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
reigns-mic.jpg
136KB, 1284x722px
Is somebody trying to bury Roman or something? Holy shit that segment couldn't have made him look like a bigger chump.
>>
Plus he took the pinfall yesterday in a match where they could've easily avoided it.

They might be changing the dynamic with his character. Not saying "heel turn" per se but it seems like they're trying something new.
>>
>>3044964
Vince's love is a fickle thing and Braun is literally the embodiment of everything he wants in a mastodon.
>>
>>3045067
I think that's just to set him up as an "underdog" so he "redeems" his loss at Wrestlemania.

Except he didn't fucking sell the loss at all today, so who knows.
>>
>>3044964
I'm one of the few people that doesn't hate him.
I don't give a fuck, I like everyone on the roster to some point... I just want entertainment.
Reigns gets a lot of hate but I think this is the perfect platform for him to turn heel and be an absolute prick so they can use the "BOO'S" properly.
Doesn't make sense to have him as a face and constantly get hate... turn him heel as soon as possible and make him a prick so they give everyone a proper reason to hate him.

It's like everyone's starting to cheer and love Elias... make Elias a face and give him an IC or Euro belt push.

It's not hard to figure this shit out.
Use the crowd as a guide as to what you should do for the talent on the roster.
People hate Jason Jordan after all this Angle wank... make him a prick, make him worth being boo'd for.
>>
I hope he spears cena in the match

3 straight main events. Beating taker at WM. You can't just throw him away

Atleast use him to get some wrestlers over

Let's not get ourselfs. Strowman started to get over when he feudee with roman
>>
>>3045234
The problem is you can't really turn people heel in the traditional sense anymore, unless it's something like DIY's breakup in NXT. For example, how would you turn Roman heel? He could kill Cena in their tag match tonight and if anything, it'd turn him "face" in terms of crowd reaction.
>>
Do you think it matters? As long as you retards boo him they'll spin it as "they're paying to see him lose"

Just start chanting boring at him and watch how fast his push gets killed.
>>
>>3045300
Make Roman just interfere with important matches that people want to see and make him fuck shit up in the matches that people cheer for.
Make him demand attention in the matches that people cheer for... make him be an obnoxious prick that ruins everything for everyone.
>>
>>3045310
They changed this with Vince in the ring in 2015 and nothing happend
>>
>>3045363
Once. Chant it at him every time he's shown on TV so they can't spin it as a rowdy international crowd shitchanting. Make it like the john cena sucks trumpets. You can spin boos as "passion" on tv but you can't fucking spin consistent boring chants.
>>
>>3045342
This is a good idea, but when the ratings are in the shitter they won't be able to have his gimmick be actively making the product worse for long.
>>
>>3045383
They'd either ignore it or go "UNIVERSE IS HAVIN' FUN TONIGHT!" and then move on.
>>
>>3045383
Only the rowdy smarking towns do that.

Casuals live events so nothing
>>
>>3045400
you can't do that every single night
>>3045404
yeah, the same crowds that used to be the only ones to do the john cena sucks trumpet thing. now every fucking crowd does it. casuals mimic what they see on TV. if you get 2-3 weeks in a row of people loudly chanting boring a reigns it'd become a consistent thing.
>>
>>3045425
>you can't do that every single night
lol do you know who we're talking about?

Buddy they chanted "FUCK YOU ROMAN" and "SHUT THE FUCK UP" at this guy for fifteen minutes and then everybody acted like he was some kind of fucking master crowd worker who had them eating out of his hand.

Reality does not matter to these people. They're gonna do what they want, no matter what.
>>
>>3044964
What happened?
>>
>>3045171
They're trying to make him seem a bit less "Godlike" so it makes it more logical that he joins Seth & Dean to reform the Shield. Hounds of Justice and all that crap. If Roman's doing his usual unbeatable crap, then there's no reason for him to bother as he's doing better without them otherwise.
We knew that they were setting up a Shield reunion months and months ago in order to shield Reigns from boos. Why anyone here feels this even required a moments thought worries me.
>>
>>3045438
>Buddy they chanted "FUCK YOU ROMAN" and "SHUT THE FUCK UP" at this guy for fifteen minutes and then everybody acted like he was some kind of fucking master crowd worker who had them eating out of his hand.
That's because he fucking did you retard. Do you think they expected him to get cheered? They wanted people to be loud and angry and they were furious and he didnt have to say a fucking word. They would have been frantic if he just didnt get a reaction when he came out. They were 100% aware of what was going to happen and it played out exactly how they wanted.
>>
>>3045452
Almost as worrying as me not quoting >>3044964
instead as intended.
>>
>>3045459
>You're doing the same thing you've been doing for two years straight but this time, I WANTED you to do it! That means I win! Masterstroke, bitch!
>>
>>3045459
I dunno though, is it still "master crowd worker" to get a middle finger from the crowd after (seemingly) retiring the Undertaker?
>>
>>3045533
If they didn't want him to get booed he wouldn't have retired the undertaker, he wouldn't have opened raw, and he certainly wouldn't have stood there taking it for 15 minutes you fucking retard. They spun his character a LONG time ago into "badass who doesnt give a shit about crowd reaction".

Stop fucking reacting.
>>
>>3045547
There isn't a single person on the roster who would have been cheered after retiring the undertaker. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>3045551
>>3045556
Making a terrible decision that people would hate and then going "lol I knew you'd do that" when they hate it doesn't make it not a terrible decision.
>>
>>3045572
I'm not arguing that you retard. I'm saying they don't give a shit whether you think it's a bad decision or not. They knew he'd get booed and thats why he went out there. Booing is what they want for him at this point because they can say fans are passionate about him. If you stopped being a mark and reacting to him then they can't spin it.
>>
>>3045597
Okay, so we're both saying that they'll spin literally anything into trying to make it sound positive. What the fuck are we arguing about?!
>>
>>3045627
That's not what I'm arguing you retard. What are you even saying? I said they literally can't spin boring chants on a consistent basis, or plain silence. It's you dumb fucks booing him that keeps him in the spotlight.
>>
>>3045392
People are fickle as fuck.
When something becomes popular, people think "it's cool, therefore I want to go against what's popular then cheer for it because I'm going against the norm".
Within a year people will cheer for Roman again.
If all else fails... make Roman join Seth and Dean and remake The Sheild after he's been a heel for a short while.

I'm not an expert, I only got back into WWE in 2014 after stopping watching in 2003 but it's common sense when it comes to wrestling.
I honestly think I could write better shit than they've been doing for years.

Things MIGHT pick up soon because there's talk of Ronda Rowsey joining WWE but that's gonna do fuck all for the men's division like when Brock joined in 2003.

I honestly think IF Authors Of Pain joined the main roster, and if Sanity joined, and if Aleister Black joined... it might spruce shit up a bit.
They're green in terms of ring skill, but Braun is popular as fuck right now and he's far from the finished article.

We need big imposing people that aren't Big Cass or some other wank that's not appreciated.
>>
>>3045660
>plain silence.
>THE CROWD IS IN SILENT AWE OF THE BIG DOG
>>
>>3045671
>booing him hasn't worked for the past 4 years
>I KNOW, LET'S BOO HIM!
>>
>>3045556
>There isn't a single person on the roster who would have been cheered after retiring the undertaker. What the fuck are you talking about?
Kane. They could have done one more brother feud angle and have them hug at the end.
>>
>>3045459
>Do you think they expected him to get cheered? They wanted people to be loud and angry
Oh yes I remember at that time how much they were pushing Roman as a heel.....oh wait no they weren't. With everyone on commentary blowing him just as much as usual.

>they were furious and he didnt have to say a fucking word.
They were doing it for 5 minutes before his entrance music even hit. So how what you said having any baring on anon refering to people acting like he was a crowd master I don't know.

Playing the crowd is like when Kevin Owen - as he's from there - getting cheered in Canada, but as he's a heel he slags off Bret to get them to boo him instantly and hard.

>Wow we did something that pissed the audience off big time.
>They're going to boo the shit out of that guy we're pushing as the face of the company to levels beyond the ability to mute the crowd like normal when we pretend he's not hated.
>I know. Let's send him out there, let him get booed and do NOTHING change their opinion on him whatsoever.
>Then afterwards because we let people think it was smart of us to do so. That booing our most protected face is a good thing and what we want, despite us not putting him in front of a live crowd for a couple of weeks afterwards to avoid repeat moments like that.

Vince's personal golden boy face getting booed = what they wanted. Get out of here with that crap anon. That's up there with "ratings don't mattter" levels of stupid.
>>
>>3045723
He still would have been booed out of the fucking building the next night.
>>
>>3045729
>Oh yes I remember at that time how much they were pushing Roman as a heel.....oh wait no they weren't. With everyone on commentary blowing him just as much as usual.
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>3044964
>Weak booking
He's winning the rumble, beating Braun the ppv before Mania and beating Brock at Mania.
>>
I'm gonna stop watching wwe if they keep treating roman like this. Fuck this company
>>
>>3045556
AJ would have. If Wyatt did a couple of years ago as a "passing of the torch" type of thing (and we knew wwe was actually going to treat him right afterwards), the crowd would of respected that.
Heck would could even say due to the storyline, the bump and everything, that Shane would of been given repect.
>>
>>3045758
Christ, are they prepared for the level of shit that they will catch as a whole if Roman goes into WM to face Brock again? Oh, and if he wins?
>>
>>3045782
Why couldn't they take a tall jobber and have the Undertaker "pass" his character to that wrestler? Kinda like how movies do reboots? This way the Undertaker never goes away. I'm shocked Vince hasn't considered this.
>>
>>3045556
I'm the guy you're responding to and that was my point fwiw
>>
>>3045782
There isn't a wrestler on the planet that would get fucking cheered if taker did that taking the gear off moment where i stripped it down and left his character in the ring short of Eddie Guerrero coming back from the dead and beating him. You are absolutely delusional if you think any of them would get cheered after retiring undertaker.
>>
>>3045789
As a fan of the wwe, but not of roman, you should want them to pull the trigger now and get it over with. They will keep building it for years and years until they get what they want.
>>
>>3045747
*Claps*
What a brilliant retort. Were you head of the debate team at school?
>>
>>3045789
They don't care. All about giving Roman Wrestlemania moments. All those moments for nada.
>>
>>3045723
Kane is the fucking man.
>>
>>3044964
>another smark worked by the Big Dog
>le chump meme

If you keep repeating that it may become true but swing and a miss.
>>
>>3045808
It's kind of hard to cheer loudly for the guy that retires one of the most respected wrestlers ever. But you can get "cheered" in the sense of repected. Which you'll find happens at most retirement matches.
There's a big diference between hated so much your booed to hell and back after a match like that and a respectful applause.
>>
>>3045810
Why would I waste time debating a fucking retard?
>>
>>3045866
to make the retard feel even more stupid.

I have your reply to this ready for you sir. Please copy and paste:
>"Nah. I don't want to be mean to the retard. Being retarded is punishment enough."

Ignoring the fact you went out of your way to attempt to belittle the retard can call out something he said as retarded of course.
>>
>>3045937
I'm not interested in wasting my time talking to you lol. Not sure why you think you're entitled to discourse with me when you couldn't even understand the original post I made.
>>
>>3045810
>*claps*

Fucking cringe
>>
>>3045171
what? he didn't lose today.
>>
>>3044964
Why are people still using 'hurr durr booed after beating taker' as a valid argument?
Fucking anyone would get booed after beating taker.
The problem is that he gets booed on every single show due to WWE's retarded booking
>>
>>3045342
>make him be an obnoxious prick that ruins everything for everyone.
But Anon this is already his gimmick?

>>3045363
LOL I remember that, Vince got all flustered and mad and goes "Wow tell me how you really feel." He was SO mad and you could tell it caught him off guard.
>>
>>3045300
>this is what Drones actually believe
>>
>>3045300
You underestimate how much Roman's hated now. If John got attacked by Roman, Cena's going to get the biggest babyface crowd support of his life.

>>3045383
Thing is, you know Vince'll blame the boring chants on Roman's opponent instead. Even if Roman's doing a promo on his own, Vince would just say it's the other guy's fault for not getting the crowd invested enough with Roman's program.
Though at the same time, fuck the crowds regardless. They boo the shit out of Roman mostly because of his booking and "burying" thier favourites, but as soon as the guy who's actually responsible for it comes out to the ring, they jizz their pants and start doing the bowing down motion. Then they wonder why Vince pushes people in spite of crowd reactions.

>>3045799
You now remember fake Diesel and Razor Ramon

>>3046339
>talks to someone
>claim you never had any interest in talking to them afterwards.

Aside from the obvious ignoring a random anon's post, a simple "I don't like than an anon explained that I was wrong in my claim of a top face getting booed was clever booking." would of sufficed rather than doing the "Hur duh, that's stupid...But I won't explain why, it's a secret."
>>
>>3048229
>LOL
go back to redddit you stupid faggot
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.