[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the girl was the shawn micheals of the group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: carmellaenzocass.png (312KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
carmellaenzocass.png
312KB, 620x400px
>>
but ellsworth is carmella's hbk
>>
>>3044624
and HHH was the HBK of DX
>>
>>3044730
not until after shawn fucked off for a couple years
>>
>>3044869
Carmella wasn't the HBK until almost a year later
>>
>>3044590
F A B A S E D
>>
>>3044590
she's even more irrelevant than memzo and big ass
>>
>>3044590
Cass has really let himself go
>>
>>
>>3044590
is Carmella white or black? mixed?
>>
>>3047427
Thought she was Italian so mixed
>>
File: 20.jpg (32KB, 249x300px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
32KB, 249x300px
>>
>>3047462
>micheals
>>
>>3047462
Albert is more successful though.
>>
Can someone please post pics of Carmella during the preshow ? It took me a while to find her attractive. She finally did it Sunday.
>>
>>3044590
I bet at first they separate Carmella from the group because they fear the team will be dragged down by her and ruin cass' inevitable solo run. Turns out Cass' own weight drags him down.
>>
>>3047462
LOLTNA
>>
>>3044590
any time a stable or team has a hot valet there's always a danger that she becomes more popular than the men, and if that happens the men are absolutely fucked because everyone looks at them as cucks and weaklings
>>
>>3047680
the story of Rusevs career
>>
>>3044590
So Enzo and big (c)ass got backstage heat, but how about Carmella? And does she feel ashamed to be associated with them? Is she a Trump fan too?
>>
>>3047437
?????? Italian is white. This isn't 1933.
>>
>>3048323
Italians are muslim rape babies you degenerate
>>
>>3044590
Reminder she was brought in to break up Enzo and Cass in storyline
>>
>>3044590
Just turn Enzo heel and reunite the group
>>
File: bad news.gif (2MB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
bad news.gif
2MB, 200x176px
>>3048323
>Italian is white
>>
>>3047680
Damn Macho Man was right to leave his bitch locked in a broom closet while he wrestled.
>>
>>3048052
Evedentaly, Staten Island is the conservitive part of New York, so it's a definite mabey.
>>
>>3048052
If we're going off of the same sources that brought us this Cass/Enzo heat, then no, Carmella is really well liked backstage.

Apparently giving her the MITB was based on how good of an attitude she had going into the start of the Carmellsworth story line. Like originally they had something else planned but stuck him with her, and it turned out to be gold.

So, essentially, she's trying to make the best of it and the higher ups all really like her. Plus she's blonde so Vince has a boner for her too.
>>
>>3047462
Would she sit in the corner and rub herself as test took it from Albert?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.