[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY CAREER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: corbinhey.png (200KB, 303x367px) Image search: [Google]
corbinhey.png
200KB, 303x367px
HEY CAREER
>>
>>3043247
SHUT UP
>>
>changed his music to something awful
>lost the briefcase
>changed his Titantron
>lost at SS to Cena who is still paying for his Nexus burial

How can one person fall so fucking far? Just a few months ago, he went from such a promising star, good heel work, winning MITB and showing that he had the potential to be a big player in the coming years and now he's basically where Braun Strowman started last year without the ability to get himself out.

Corbin needs to disappear and get jacked.
>>
>>3043470
>something awful
Pfef
>>
>>3043247
YOU'RE STUPID
>>
>>3043247
I FUCKED YOUR MOM
>>
>>3043470
Cause he called some troop a loser, wwe is pathetic
>>
>>3047178
>Bullying former military, in a company that preaches Anti-Bullying and Pro-Military.

Coribin screwed Corbin.
>>
>>3047178
>muh military

What is it with America's fascination over high school dropouts
>>
>>3047193
>Baron BTFO's some rando on Twitter
>Butthurt baby comes back b-but I-I-I-I'm a Veteran
It was literally cookie puss tier
>>
>>3043470
Muh military and his hubris got the best of him.
>>
>>3047193
>talking shit on twitter
>someone talks shit back
>"h-how could you, I served in the army therefore you need to treat me like a god"
troopcucks are cancer
>>
>>3047196
Funny thing is, 80% of military is made up of pediphiles and serial killers.
>>
>>3047196
Their whole thing is being a military superpower. The USA have nothing else to offer so they need to indoctrinate their people to the point where everyone is always eager to die for their country. If they would learn how to build their stupid iphones themselves you would never hear about muh veterans ever again.
>>
>>3047222
They're literally lowest level scum of humanity
>>
>>3047196
If you don't support the troops bombing dozens of countries for no reason except oil interests then you're UNAMERICAN

The US has spent the better part of 20 years in a bunch of little Vietnams, but the military industrial complex is making too much money to want to leave.

Sure, it's helped create a literal terrorist state, has caused dozens of terror attacks in various Western Countries, but those are plebians who don't matter when they get run over by a car, or blown up at the concert of a slut, or shot because they made a cartoon.

Nothing will stop unless the terrorists start taking out billionaires & politicians.

The MCI along with decrepit evil cunt Rupert Murdoch even managed to make enough of the USA angry at the terrorists to vote for the party that is creaming itself for the chance to extend it's bombing campaigns to Korea & Iran.
>>
>>3047288
Upvoted, Comrade!
>>
>>3047222
>"I-I'm s-s-sorry mr. military man"
t. Corbin

that got him even lower
>>
>>3047288
Spot on. Troopcucks will deny this.
>>
>>3043247
I kek'd
>>
>>3047178
Shit is something out of Curb Your Enthusiasm. The soldier tweeted something at him talking shit, Corbin replied with some corny banter calling him a loser, then the soldier was like OH, REALLY? I WAS IN THE ARMY, WHAT NOW? I support the military and would never disrespect a soldier but wtf is this? The guy is allowed to be a prick and nobody is allowed to say anything to him? Some legitimate Larry David shenanigans going on here.
>>
Can someone quote the Tweets in question?
>>
>>3047226
90% of that 80% are also drug dealers.
>>
File: absolutely stupid.jpg (128KB, 419x623px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely stupid.jpg
128KB, 419x623px
>get into public argument with marks
>Cena gets involved, you don't get the hint and continue your seething tirade
>end up losing your cash-in in 5 seconds and get buried to hell by Cena at the next PPV

based Cena putting Borbin in his place
>>
>>3047215
>>3047178
I thought it was because vince expected him to roid up like Jinder
>>
>>3047583
SHUT UP
>>
File: M Shadows.png (128KB, 250x294px) Image search: [Google]
M Shadows.png
128KB, 250x294px
>>3043247
LET IT END
>>
>>3047613
This.
The "skinnyfat" comment by Cena in hi spromo last week was a direct shot at Corbin for not getting into shape for his push, that is at least 50% of the reason they decided to kill it.
There's an expectation in WWE that when you are gonna get a top guy push, you best get your ass in tip top shape, no excuses.
Unless you are based KO and the rules don't apply to you because you are just 2based and Hunter is ya boy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.