[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meltzer BERRIES Jinder Hard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11

File: hinder.jpg (144KB, 750x926px) Image search: [Google]
hinder.jpg
144KB, 750x926px
>Worst title match ive ever seen
>Jinder is easily the worst champion they've ever had
>Shinsuke tried his hardest, and Jinder still makes the match boring
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggq-wmIkLDM
>>
Why do people put any weight into this guy's opinion?
>>
>>3042973
because he's covered more matches than you've had days on earth, mark
>>
>One old guys opinion
>>
>>3042973
>"""reports""" something
>it doesn't happen
>says that plans change

he is fake news
>>
>>3042968
Meltzer seething because he wanted the gook to go over.
>>
>Jinder is easily the worst champion they've ever had

That's not Khali
>>
>>3042968
Wasn't this kike just praising Jinder a few days ago? What a hack.
>>
>>3042993
Khali was great though, seeing a giant freak like him was a spectacle
>>
He says the fatal four way was awesome. I disagree.
>>
>>3042994
He praised his presentation in promos and entrances. He never praised him as a wrestler.

And how about we cool it with the antisemitism, edgelord?
>>
>>3042977
cringe
>>
>>3043002
A spectacle that could barely move, yeah
>>
>>3042977
you do realize the irony of white knighting for le meltz and calling someone a mark in the same sentence, right?
>>
>>3043010
ya do realise the non-irony of seething and not having sex at the same time, ding-dong diddly?
>>
>>3043007
>And how about we cool it with the antisemitism, edgelord?
How about you go back you fucking oven dodger
>>
File: pepecmon.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
pepecmon.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>3042968
>Meltzer somehow forgot about the House of Horrors match
>>
>>3042981
>drones are so dense they can't decipher between someone speculating and someone reporting news
>>
He;s not a flashy wrestler or anything, but he's a great heel. Best heel in all of WWE right now
>>
>>3042968
Even I don't remember Scott Steiner looking this veiny.

WWE wellness policy is an absolute joke.
>>
>>3042968
Not even based Jinder can carry the autist to a decent match.
>>
>>3042968
Dave likes when guys get dropped on their neck, he's the worst thing to ever happen to pro wrestling
>>
>>3042968
>>Jinder is easily the worst champion they've ever had

I was there for Kevin Owen's universal title run.
>>
>>3043016
To be fair, he did say "Not counting shitty gimmick matches"
>>
>>3043016
>Already forgot Bray was WWE champ
>>
>>3042993
Cringe
>>
File: singham.jpg (44KB, 620x415px)
singham.jpg
44KB, 620x415px
If WWE got Ajay Devgan to interfere as Singham and help Jinder win a match I'd mark so hard.
>>
Nakamura hasn't had a good match since joining the main roster. Sure, Jinder hasn't been tearing it up either but it takes 2 to tango. And everyone seems to be blaming only Jinder for this shitty match.
>>
>>3042973
Because he can worked the guy he buries into a legit career burial. Ask Corbin.
>>
File: 1498515167114.png (15KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498515167114.png
15KB, 420x420px
>>3042968
this is the same person who thinks reigns isn't awful by the way. i know it's fun to meme post about "the big dog" and all that, but the fact of the matter is that this hobbit jew's priorities when it comes to what "quality" means are about as ass backwards as the gas huffing retards that shit post here about their seething, impotent rage.
>>
File: Jinder Number 1.jpg (184KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jinder Number 1.jpg
184KB, 1200x1200px
Reminder that people hate Jinder because he doesn't do any high flying maneuvers. He doesn't have to and it works you niggaz into a shoot.
Based Jinder.
>>
>>3043158
Roman has had better matches than Shinsuke since Shinsuke even got signed to WWE.
>>
Thought it was Jinder's best match so far, 2bh.

He's not amazing but he's slowly moving away from average to above average
>>
>>3043007
Get the fuck BACK
>>
Only one person has had a better reign than Jinder since the brand split and it's AJ. It's not a good reign but I'd rather have this than Cena transitioning to Bray and then his bullshit run which led to Orton. It's also somehow better than Dean's reign.

Complain about match quality all you want this run is at least interesting half the time. If only they would start giving Jinder a different match ender.
>>
>>3043027

You can tell he's juicing by the acne all over his back and shoulders.
>>
>>3043016
House of horrors wasn't a title match, I think it was originally planned to be but the changed the stipulation a few weeks before
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 500x545px
>>3042973
>>
>>3042968
Nagasaki lost because he almost paralysed Cena a few weeks ago.
That was his punishment.
It was common knowledge that Vincent Ketamine McMahohohon was pissed off with Hiroshima after that match.
So long as he stops bombing Pearl Cena he'll get the push and title reign he deserves.
>>
>>3043158

Shinsuke worked everybody. Gedo tried to keep him in the midcard so he worked New Japan so hard they starting signing talent to multi year deals again. Then he worked WWE by only trying in his match against Zayn and then just coasting on his charisma gimmick.
>>
Jinder is totally unlikeable. He has no charisma. I just want him to go away.
>>
>>3044982
He's a heel an you're not supposed to like him mark. I never used to like HHH when I was a kid but now I realize is cause he did a great job to make me hate him.
>>
>>3044982
I like Jinder.
He's a fucking prick, he cheats.
He has an inferiority complex and thinks the only reason people hate him is because he's a Pajeet and doesn't know how to use a toilet.
He's pretty much the perfect heel.
I'm not even mad about Jinder holding onto the belt this long, I wouldn't even be mad about him holding onto it for several more months to be honest.
He is THE PERFECT HEEL.
If people are hating him, he's doing his job right.
>>
i actually kinda liked the match

I didn't think it was as bad as dave says, not a good match but I've seen many worse championship matches

Like did he forget mania? theres no way orton-wyatt was better than last night
>>
>>3043448
And the voice cracks
>>
>>3045422
>if you don't cheer for him, you're a racist

He's an SJW identity politics heel
>>
>>3043448
you can tell he's juicing by having at least one working fucking eye in your head
>>
>>3042973
based big dick meltz working the smarks
>>
Meltzer is a dork

The people who pay him to regurgitate and speculate on what's going to happen are even bigger dorks

The people who post about him and care about ANYTHING he has to say or will ever say are the biggest dorks.
>>
File: 8glwvabx5ejx.jpg (40KB, 373x628px) Image search: [Google]
8glwvabx5ejx.jpg
40KB, 373x628px
>this guy walks up and slaps your gf on the ass

wat do?
>>
>>3042973

Well, in this particular instance, he happens to be right.
>>
>>3045871
Stab him in the gut, duh
>>
>>3045871
Immediately rate it 6.25 stars
>>
>>3045390
Not marking out. I just don't want to watch when he's on. Extremely boring.
>>
>>3042993

At least Khali was really, really tall and had a manager to speak for him.

Jinder is absolutely useless at fucking everything.
>>
>>3043022

I'm pretty sure there is some BASED MIZ thread you could be posting this accurate opinion of The Miz in.
>>
File: King Maharaja.jpg (188KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
King Maharaja.jpg
188KB, 1200x1200px
Based Maharaja.
>>
>>3043180

>Suit and dress shoes
>No socks

That is 2006 TNA level rinky-dink
>>
Did Meltz forget they gave Miz the championship and then they realized what w bad mistake they made
>>
>>3045390

Sure, and what Triple H and Jinder have in common is that they were SO unlikeable they worked everyone into watching something else and ratings fell like a fucking stone under them.

Good heel work, really top notch.
>>
>>3043022
Roman is the best heel in WWE. Perhaps best heel of this entire era.
>>
>>3045961
I stopped watching RAW in 2004 cause of HHH true, but I hated him for completely different reasons when he was champ in 2000.
>>
>>3042968
He isn't lying.
Jinder is a midcarder, basically masquerading as champion. It would be like Heath Slater beating Brock next week for the universal title. Unlike Jinder, Heath is actually a decent worker.
>>
>>3045726
Exactly.
He's brilliant for what's happening right now.
"If you don't like me you're racist".
Everything that's happening right now is "if you don't accept people from other cultures then you're a bigot".
People hate him.
They hate him because he's different and does his Punjabi thang and America is pure "FUCK YEAH AMERICA IF YOU AIN'T AMERICAN THAN YOU CAN GIT OOOUT".
It's perfect for current events in the world.
If that's not a great heel then fuck it, what's the point in a heel at all.

If Jinder wasn't as hench as he is right now he wouldn't be considered.
He put a lot of work in the gym to look as roided and vascular as he does right now, and he does deserve the belt for a good reign.
>>
>>3046001
He's boring as fuck in the ring and all his matches are exactly the same.

Gimmick or no gimmick, his matches suck and he's the new bathroom break.
>>
>>3043448
He said he never touched a drug in his life. just chicken, rice, veggies, and a lot of hard work in the gym anon.
>>
>>3043180
There's plenty of guys on the roster who have great matches and are liked without high flying. Dawson, Cesaro, Braun, Miz. Jinder is just plain boring af in ring
>>
>>3046599
>Braun
>Miz

My sides, I don't think people like Miz for his matches.
>>
>>3043029
This, he even said "there's so much shots to the head I can enjoy" or something like that, it's mentioned on Russo's show with Disco
>>3042973
Because he's been doing the same for so long, people believe he knows everything even though his "experience" is only from a fan's perspective
>>
>>3043158
This, he's been overhyped to the extreme but WWE got a chink Randy Orton with even less of a chance of delivering a great match. This last match wasn't even the worst one, his PPV debut on the main roster takes the cake as being worse.
>>
File: 1493934216343.png (262KB, 500x600px)
1493934216343.png
262KB, 500x600px
>>3043015
>>
>>3042968
Hai my friends I thank am going tvvo start a blog of for vvrestling stating my ovvn opinions as a Sex VVarrior and a fan , think I cans get rich like this Dawid? eIs ewen can say IM journlist despite not calling actions next to ringside .
>>
>>3042977
So all he's done is watch matches on tv and write about it. He's never wrestled, he's never been a promoter, he just watches matches
>>
>>3042968
>Shinsuke tried his hardest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3044110
I had a nice laugh reading this.
>>
>>3045422
I want to like Jinder but he just sucks so bad at actually wrestling.
>>
>>3042968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZoMH-etYc

He didn't say that at all, he said Jinder isn't ready to work a main event match because for most of his career he was working 5 min prelims.
>>
>>3042973
No idea. He's never wrestled. He's never promoted. He's never booked. All he does is watch matches.
>>
>>3043016
Vince payed him more this month to not bring it up.
>>
File: 1383324314760.gif (1MB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
1383324314760.gif
1MB, 400x287px
>>3043007
>And how about we cool it with the antisemitism, edgelord?
>>
File: dimes.jpg (39KB, 370x536px) Image search: [Google]
dimes.jpg
39KB, 370x536px
>>3042981
>M-M-Meltzer has no s-sources! Everyone in the b-business h-hates him!
>in the past few months alone has been a guest on JR's, Stone Cold's, Jericho's and Cuck Cornette's podcasts, and had half of NJPW on his

Really makes one think.
>>
>>3042977
>never wrestled
>never booked a match
>never had a fight his entire life

Reminder that based Bryan has infinitely more credibility than him across both wrestling anf UFC
>>
>>3042993
Khaki was never WWE champ
>>
shit wrestler, but he is a better champ than Randy, Brayyy and Deano
>>
Who cares what le meltz thinks?
>>
>>3042973
Panders to smarks hard.
>>
>>3042968
The match as a whole was adequate, maybe I'm being generous. Jinder needs to get a new finish. Having the Poo Bros run in to distract his opponent and then getting in his finisher has been done to death.
>>
>drones shitting their pants over Meltz burying their meme
>>
I have a question for /asp/
Do you sperg out at reporters in your local or regional newspaper when they print something you don't personally like or agree with?
Do you seethe with rage when you read a review of a film you don't agree with and then develop an unhealthy obsession and vendetta with said critic because they *GASP* don't agree with your views?
Please try to contextualise in your minds how completlte insane and unhinged you all come off as attacking an established and respected reporter like Dave.
There's a reason Bischoff, Vince, Watts, Crockett and all the major players of the industry for the past 30 years subscribe to the WON and spoke with him regularly during the boom periods. Cry all you want about le snowflake ratings, the guy has the respect and credbility of every key money making player in the business since the late 70s, guys you all look up to and worship for le drawing dimes meme.
Stone Cold Steve Austin, the biggest draw in the modern boom period of the biz, respects and regularly puts over Meltzer and his work, who the fuck are any of you to doubt his judgement?
>>
>>3045798
This.
>>
>>3042968
What Vince thinks > What Dave thinks

Vinny Mc loves the Maharja, he booked him to beat teh Japanese internet darling meltzer creams his pants to
>>
>worse than deanetty
nice try kike
>>
>>3042968
nakamura was fucking trash and his cerebral palsy hand gestures just made the match embarrassing
>>
>>3046609
Miz is actually capable of telling a story in the ring and hooking the crowd as evidenced by his matches with Ziggle and Cena over the last year, even if he's not the flashiest or most exciting of wrestlers. Jinder is just a bunch of nothing, he sucks the excitement out of any match he's in.
>>
>>3043180
He doesnt do any high flying maneuvers
nor power moves
nor technical wonders
not spectacular brawling
the guy is Headlock: the wrestler, and it doesnt help that all his matches end the same way
>>
>>3043158
It seems he can't work the WWE. His best match was his first one and form then on it was all downhill.
>>
>>3046001
>He put a lot of work in the gym to look as roided and vascular as he does right now, and he does deserve the belt for a good reign.

Wrestling isn't a body builder contest.

If you look good it is a plus, but if your promos and matches are all boring shit, you don't deserve the title, period.

And giving him the title was a huge mistake and has tanked SD.
>>
>>3047163
>you have to be a chef to know when food is bad
>>
>>3042968
>BERRIES
You had one job OP!
>>
>>3046001
>they hate him

His fucking henchmen are more over than him
>>
does anyone have the kiwi upload of his SS/NXT PPV reviews or the show from today with last night's raw review?
>>
>>3042973
Same reason people listen to Roger Ebert or any of the reviewers/critics
When you have seen a lot, you usually are more informed about a subject and more likely to have an informed opinion

Of course any twat can be a critic, so judge things by your own standard first
>>
>shinsuke
>trying

Shinsuke tries if he's against cena or Joe or Roode. He doesn't try if it's a gimmick match like MITB where they only had him in there for a third of the match or if he's against a jobber like jinder or corbin
>>
I liked the match and Jinder came out of it looking like a star.
People are just mad because "I-IT'S NAKAMURA'S TIME!"
It's not his time. The guy has already packed his bags and is ready to leave WWE.
>>
>>3048399
>Jinder came out of it looking like a star

He fucking botched his finisher and looked completely outclassed

>It's not his time. The guy has already packed his bags and is ready to leave WWE.

source: your ass
>>
>>3048443
Screencap this:
Nakamura is leaving WWE the second his contract is up next year.
>>
>>3048447
So you don't have a source?
>>
>>3048469
A good journalist never reveals their sources.
>>
>>3048473
You're not even a real journalism.
>>
>>3048496
Absolutely lol
Good back to playing your video games, kid.
>>
>>3048503
>not getting it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5rz1cft5w
>>
>>3048235
pathetic miz apologist, imagine white knighting a fucking midcard male wrestler
>>
He never said any of this you stupid marks
>>
>>3042968
But what kind of berries were they? I'm partial to raspberries.
>>
>>3048338
they were posted earlier, search the offsite archive
>>
>>3049658
raspberretty never drew a dime against StrawBK
>>
>>3045962
>Roman
>heel

kill yourself and your mother
>>
>>3045871
why did he never get in the ring ?

he's ripped and looks like one of the greatest heels of all time - Corporate Kane.

BAH GAWD, THIS MUST BE CORPORATE KANES BROTHER "BUSINESS-GUY BILL"
HE JUST RIPPED THE CAGE DOOR OFF
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.