[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sheamus' Face run of terror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: download (20).jpg (10KB, 300x168px)
download (20).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Anyone else absolutely hated his face run from 2011-2015? I swear, the motherfucker won at least 80% of his matches during those years.
>>
Hated since he debuted. Boring as fuck b ya cant understand a word the nigga is saying
>>
hi, i'm OP, i am all of the following, so please disregard my post entirely:

>jealous
>stupid
>obese
>seething
>retard
>fedora
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
>>3042927
>He didn't call 1-800-FELLA
>>
>>3042935
>Jealous
No, he is boring as fuck. I would envy others careers much more

>Stupid
To you? Okay

>Obese
Nope. 6'2 190 lbs

>Seething
In 2011-2015. Yes.

>retard
That is objectively false

>fedora
Never wore one in my life

BTFO
>>
This thread made me fall into a pit of early 2010's WWE videos. Behold, the most entertaining Randy Orton has ever been in his life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAFX_mJPga8
>>
>>3042962
>the only time they show the girl looking interested is Roman
fucking embarrassing
>>
>>3042927
He was legit Super Cena tier. Went all of 2012 with no losses right up until the Beeg feud in October.
>>
>>3042927
Never minded much, because he always afforded me a piss break and time to make a sandwich and grab a beer. It was convenient, but I'm glad it's over, because with the women's revolution, I already have too much time to piss and make food these days.
>>
Not me. I always liked Sheamus.
>>
File: stone cold sceptical.jpg (10KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
stone cold sceptical.jpg
10KB, 236x347px
>>3042927
>Anyone else absolutely hated his face run from 2011-2015?
No, everybody loved that run. TV ratings and PPV buys skyrocketed and he is still the most over guy in the company who everybody loves just because of that run.
>>
I like his current look more than Lobster Head 2bh
>>
Loved when Punk BTFO him during his heel run.
>>
He's been pretty good ever since the brand split, but he's definitely had quite a few bad runs during his career.
Not only was his 2011-2015 trash he was also mediocre from winning the MITB until the League of Nations shit ended. The only remotely entertaining thing he did during that time was Sheamus 5:15 which actually got Roman cheered, but other than that he was pretty bad.
>>
>>3042927
His whole run up until this one has been trash. I do remember him being Cena tier. Guy seriously never fucking lost. His feud with Beeg was great, though. Best heel work Beeg did in years.
>>
Sheamus v Roman Reigns was the highest drawing house show feud since Cena v Batsita in 2010

Hit the weights and get a clue neckbeards
>>
>>3042927
Fag Fact: He never tapped out on TV
>>
2012 WHC Sheamus was getting 4 star matches out of everyone, even the fucking Big Show. Too bad people only cared about "muh 18 secs" at Wrestlemania when he buried Bryan.
>>
>>3042927
I've never liked Sheamus but have you ever tried to fight an Irishman?
THE IRISH KNOW HOW THE FUCK TO FIGHT.
I had a fight with an Irish mate of mine once and I was the one walking away with my nose pissing with blood.
The Irish are fucking mad cunts and they know how the fuck to rook up.
It's realistic that Sheamus won most matches.
I HATE THE CUNT, but look at McGregor the gobby Irish pikey fuck.
>>
I hated Sheamus vs. Alberto because Sheamus stole Alberto's car and totaled it and Jerry Lawler kept saying IT WASN'T STOLEN HE JUST WENT FOR A JOY RIDE WEEP WOOP
>>
>>3043552
Bullshit. His only 4* match was with Bryan
>>
>>3042952
>OP worked into a shoot

FELLA
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.