[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*gets booed*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

*gets booed*
>>
*Acknowledges the boos, making the booing 100x worse*
>>
Hollywood Bayley when?
>>
>g-g-guys, p-please don't boo me
>>
>>3042482
Get booed entitled whore.
>>
>>3042488
Bayley is more a Surfer Sting type of babyface. The Crow ripoff gimmick when?
>>
>>3042482
good, she deserves it, as do the other divas/sluts.
>>
>>3042482
I hope they give her a segment today with no script.

Booed Bayley is the highlight for me
>>
>>3042505
BASED QUEEN
>>
>>3042509
Yeah I laugh my ass off every time.

I hope she comes out and whines about her fucked up arm and then the crowd pisses all over her until she starts crying and then Bliss's music hits and Bliss and Nia squash the shit out of her and then they send her back to NXT.

I hope her "I'm an autistic child trapped in a woman's body but with Jay Leno's face" gimmick ends soon.
>>
File: PikaLaugh.jpg (4KB, 126x126px)
PikaLaugh.jpg
4KB, 126x126px
>mfw even nxmeme cucks realize she is bonafide garbage
>>
>>3042488
>>3042495
Kill yourselves
>>
>>3042531
That's the spirit, Bayley.
>>
>w-w-why are you booing me
>this is for the people not booing me
>>
>>3042482
why, exactly, was she getting booed anyway?
>>
based bayley working the smarks
>>
Her gimmick is embarrassing, I'm glad it's flopping.
>>
>acknowledges booing

Nothing will turn a crowd faster than that. It's like getting angry over the WHAT chants, even Taker tried to be a mark about it and made one of the dumbest jokes in existence to try and make himself look cool.
>>
>>3042568
a few smarks were booing her for being cringy and boring, she acknowledged those smarks and made it 100 times worse, if she had kept her mouth shut nobody would have noticed the boos
>>
>>3042568
She has been shit for like a year
>>
I was saying Booayley
>>
>>3042568
She was trying to get sympy.
>>
>>3042597
carder is a mess
>>
>>3042639
>>3042597

He's I think the only person to properly shut it down. It was awesome.
>>
>>3042649
Who wants Alexa Bliss to be champ forever says "What?"
WHAT?
BOOOOOOOOO
>>
cute butt though
>>
>>3042482
My elbow now
>>
>>3042482
:(

She's so fucked. Just make her a slutty heel already and get some sort of use out of Bayley before she hits 30 and falls off a cliff.
>>
>LOL WHY ARE YOU BOOING ME!
How to not handle the heat 101
>>
ffs where are bayley nudes?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.