[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the WWE literally working the crowd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: WWE working the crowd.png (2MB, 1353x762px) Image search: [Google]
WWE working the crowd.png
2MB, 1353x762px
Okay guys, I'm just watching the pre-show and before the CWC match they show this view from outside the arena and the people just seem to stand there until the black fat guy in the bottom right suddenly waves them in, like he just got a command as soon as the camera was on the crowd.

Did the WWE make the audience wait just to have a semi-impressive picture of people filing in for the show?
>>
>>3042114
Yes. I've been to a ppv and they waved us in at the same time.
>>
>>3042114
Probably. They also kept going on and on about how the show was sold out. Looks like they're insecure about their recent attendance numbers.
>>
>>3042114
I can almost guarantee you that this was a security issue. It would suck if I had to wait but you gotta be careful nowadays.
>>
how tight is security these days? Do they search everyones bags?

I hope they make Sami pay
>>
>>3042144
But after the signal they were just rushing in. That crowd would have dispersed in like a minute if they would have been let in earlier.
>>
It's more likely security told the camera crews when they were going to let the crowd in.

I know the last ppv I went to was super tight on security but that was also the Survivor Series with the supposed terrorist threat.
>>
>>3042147
The ariana grande bomb (not her last album) and the regular #PrayFor(insert EU city here) attacks, forces NYPD to take everything seriously. Supposedly, they were searching everyone, not just zayn's kind.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.