[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a friendly reminder that Sasha's dropping the belt tonight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

Just a friendly reminder that Sasha's dropping the belt tonight.
>>
>>3041914
Probably not tonight, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it happens soon to either Nia, Alexa or Asuka.
>>
>>3041914
Nah she'll drop it back to Alexa at No Mercy. Asuka is months away from the main roster.
>>
File: asuka sasha.jpg (88KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
asuka sasha.jpg
88KB, 1200x675px
>>
So is Asuka gonna work double duty until she drops to Kairi/Ember/Nikki or is she just gonna vacate?
>>
>>3041976
Can someone give me context to this?
>>
Friendly reminder that Bayley's nudes have leaked. So far tit pic and photo with dick and cum in her face. Check /b
>>
>>3041960
Well, rumor about her joining RAW soon is very much alive. With Bayley out that isn't even too unlikely. There isn't anything for her to do at NXT. She gave Ember the rub and might very well just lose the belt to Ember on the next Takeover.
>>
>>3041981
Asuka had just won the belt and it's a funny screencap of Sasha congratulating her
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 632x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 632x800px
>>3041982
>>
>>3041990
imo the story should be that she works Raw, SmackDown and NXT and she starts out as dominant as ever but taking on all those challengers, she just gets worn down and eventually drops the NXT title.
>>
>>3042005
that's so yesterday's news.
>>
>>3042005
that's been out for quite a bit my nigga

it's also fake
>>
>>3041976
got a video source for this?
>>
>>3041981 They were at catering and Asuka flopped her belly out on the table and started wofling down a tray of fruits, which isn't proper etiquette, Sasha didn't let her forget it.
>>
>>3041981
Asuka was emotional after beating Bayley and Sasha was telling her she's number 1
>>
File: tumblr_o8itxqTi2d1rmv1vdo4_400.gif (2MB, 268x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8itxqTi2d1rmv1vdo4_400.gif
2MB, 268x282px
>There are some great wrestlers in NXT, and more are coming in, too," said Asuka. "I don't know what's going to happen, but yes, maybe at this point, there are no opponents left for me in NXT."

>It may not have been a coincidence, then, that Bayley, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch were in the front row watching this match. Or, for that matter, that Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan, the on-screen general managers of Raw and SmackDown, respectively, were shown sitting in luxury boxes earlier in the night.

>"During the match I sensed them, I saw them, and that got me a little more excited and competitive," Asuka said. "Since I've been in WWE, and I've been a champion in NXT, the whole point has been to get to SmackDown or to Raw.
>>
File: Bullet Flag.jpg (77KB, 459x309px) Image search: [Google]
Bullet Flag.jpg
77KB, 459x309px
Not watched or kept up for like 5 months, is Asuka on the main roster now?
Anything interesting happened in the last few months?
Also, any chance someone has a screen of all current champs to help me catch up at all? Thanks if you do.
>>
File: 1503284871387.png (3MB, 1287x1816px) Image search: [Google]
1503284871387.png
3MB, 1287x1816px
>>3042067
No she's still NXT women's champion
>>
File: Animal.jpg (58KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
Animal.jpg
58KB, 667x800px
>>3041976
>crying about winning a developmental belt
>>
File: oey355d3O21unu9zio1_500.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
oey355d3O21unu9zio1_500.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>3041981
>>
>>3042096
NXT is like 10 times bigger than any promotion she's ever wrestled for. Being funded by WWE automatically makes it one of the biggest brands in wrestling. Asuka went from crowds that maxed out around 1100 to over 10,000. It's a big deal for her
>>
>>3042096
At least she waited until she was backstage. The 4 horsemarks could learn a thing or two.
>>
>>3042089
>Lesnar and Mahal are still champs
Jesus.
Have they got any better though? Like anything interesting happen with them. Or is Mahal still boring and Lesnar still gone?
>>
>>3042149
Lesnar has been appearing a little more often since July and seems more motivated but Jinder hasn't changed one iota.
>>
File: 1468261044091.png (583KB, 536x598px) Image search: [Google]
1468261044091.png
583KB, 536x598px
>>3042096
>NXT consistently has PPVs that steal the show and make the main roster ones look awful
>NXT title reigns are protected and their champions built to look strong
>Main roster titles are hot potatoed and put on jokes who can't even work a match
>the vast majority of NXT stars were not developed by WWE and made names of themselves outside of WWE
>he still thinks NXT is a developmental brand
>>
>>3042149
Lesnar had a really good feud with Samoa Joe last month and put Braun over huge last night. He's been more entertaining the last while.

Jinder is still cutting the same anti-america promo every week and winning every match through the same Singh brothers distraction
>>
>>3042219
Jinder needs to keep the belt as long as possible to bring back credibility and the feeling of importance when he finally does drop it, the WWE title has switched hands too many times since brand split..

Dean
AJ
Cena
Bray
Orton
Jinder

All held the belt in 1 year, that's why it was good for Corbin to fail the cash in and for them to hold off Nakameme getting the belt.

The WWE title is/was getting passed around so much like the WHC during its dying years on Cuckdown..
>>
>>3042219
Y'know something I noticed.

Brock has always sold for Joe, that's been consistent. And he sold like hell for Braun last night.

He fucking barely sold even a little bit for Roman, especially on the Spear in the ring. Did this stick out to anybody else?
>>
>>3042268
Yes. Brock only puts in real effort for people he respects
>>
>>3042274
At WM31, he pretty much went all out for Roman, wonder if he's even gonna try at WM34.
>>
>>3042274
This. Brock sold the Curb Stomp like he was triying to win a Oscar, but he no sells Dean and barley sells for Roman.
>>
>>3042253

Having a literal jobber hold the belt is worse than actual talent hot potatoing it, stupid.

They SHOULD have kept the title on AJ until Nakameme got called up, but they had to get Cena a nothing reign just so they could masturbate themselves over meaningless, fake records that aren't even the right fucking fake record.

It's all been downhill since AJ lost the belt. Bray winning was really cool, but the next thing he did was get buried by The Least Interesting Wrestler In The World for ANOTHER completely empty reign.

The current situation is impossible to salvage. They should have just cut their losses and put the title on a credible wrestler and had HIM hold it for a long time. But I guess Rusev was too busy being squashed by a glorified part timer for that to happen
>>
>>3042300
Fun fact: Brock is the ONLY guy I can find who Seth doesn't unhook the arms on the pedigree for. Everybody else, he unhooks the arms so they can catch themselves on the way down and it's why the move looked so lame, but Brock just fucking ate mat.

What're the odds Brock specifically told him to do it that way.
>>
>>3041990
>Asuka losing
>ever
oh its this meme again
>>
>>3042306
No, they put it on Cena so he could put Wyatt over without Styles having to lose clean. And it pretty much worked, for a couple weeks there Wyatt looked like a fucking god.

Then, y'know. Bugs in the ring.
>>
>>3042321
She can't hold the title forever
>>
>>3042333
If Asuka goes to the main roster, she either loses to Kairi Sane or she gets promoted undefeated and forfeits the NXT Womens championship.
>>
File: Curb+Stomp.jpg (99KB, 450x571px) Image search: [Google]
Curb+Stomp.jpg
99KB, 450x571px
>>3042300
Curb Stomp was a GOAT finish, I wish he would be allowed to use it on occasion as a death move like Orton's Punt or Edge's Conchairto
>>
>>3042317
It's why Brock was willing to eat Goldberg Spears without bracing...they're both good friends, and why Brock made sure Goldberg landed on his back during Germans.
>>
>>3042340
I think she forfeit the title by saying she's done with NXT and there is no more challenge, so they can override Paige being the first NXT women's champ to leave NXT without dropping her belt.
>>
>>3042326
>they put it on Cena so he could put Wyatt over without Styles having to lose clean
What the fuck are you talking about? Styles ate the pin CLEAN that gave Bray his WWE title """reign"""
>>
File: 1459843697557.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1459843697557.png
296KB, 649x649px
>people actually want Asuka on the main roster
>after seeing what they've done with another Japanese star like Nakamura
>after seeing what they've done with another NXT female star like Bayley

I want Triple H to protect her forever.
>>
>>3042367
It's a necessary evil in order to see Asuka vs. Sasha and Charlotte
>>
>>3041914
She got injured HAHAHA
>>
>>3043351
Implying that's not just an angle so she can drop the belt and debut on the main roster still undefeated.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.