[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who's better, GO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: seth and finn.jpg (228KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
seth and finn.jpg
228KB, 960x960px
who's better, GO!
>>
Both had a terrible match last year so both are overrated manlets (dicklets in SR's case)
>>
Both terrible.
>>
>someone with an actual gimmick, unique appeal, distinct move set and the ability to get me to give a shit vs fedora evolved

finn balor wins 10 times out of 10, which is precisely why they're letting the fedora evolved be the champion of the "creative has nothing for you" division alongside deano.
>>
>>3041485
>i'm an atheist so i use satanic symbols to show it
Man Rollins is so cringe
>>
>>3041472
2 WOATS
>>
>>3041472
I never feel sexually attracted to seth especially him being a man whore, so the answer is obviously Finn
>>
BURN IT DOWWWWNNNN
>>
>>3041472
>has "DEMON" scrawled all over the side of his body

ON THIS DAY
>>
>>3041472

Finn has one of the greatest entrances ever and he still makes everyone around him not care about him. Only a special kind of awful can do that.

Also Rollins 24/7 > Balors 24/7
>>
>>3041472
Ones an A+ player that had a good chicken shit heel run that got him heat the others a broken manlet that can only get over with paint and in japan
>>
>>3041472
Balor
>>
they should both be on manlets live
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mx96n8S9151qfc1wv.jpg (135KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mx96n8S9151qfc1wv.jpg
135KB, 500x385px
>>3041789
Then Roman needs to join them also, he's the same fucking height as Seth and he has less talent than both
>>
D E M O N

K A N G
>>
>>3041472
Seth is bigger, more athletic, more charismatic, and a better talker. Finn is a flippy cringe midget with a gay ass theater entrance
>>
File: B8AsRqjIIAETECY.jpg (40KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
B8AsRqjIIAETECY.jpg
40KB, 600x392px
>>3041904

I legit miss the blonde streak. I know he doesn't do it anymore because his fiancee did it for him back during that run, but fuck, it made him stand out.
>>
I cant take Finn's demon form serious after last night. He comes out and cool entrance aside he wrestles the same match as he does when wearing a jacket. Then you watch Braun just beat the shit out of 3 guys for 20 minutes a little later and the thought of Finn walking up to Strowman in his makeup is laughable to me.

He needs to be aggressive as fuck when hes like that. Or the match should of had him get DQ by just pummeling the hell out of Bray with a chair or something. I dunno i hate fantasy booking but it seems to silly next to Braun now.
>>
>>3041472
They both have pretty much the same move-set.

Seth is bigger, a better wrestler and a better talker (which doesn't necessarily means he's a GOOD one).

Finn has a cooler entrance SOMETIMES.

Yeah, Seff.
>>
>>3041972
>Both have the same moveset

Not even close. Literally all Finn does is kicks, stomps, dropkicks and the slingblade. I haven't seen him suplex or slam an opponent pretty much since his shoulder injury. Meanwhile Seth has a variety of power moves in his moveset and is much more well rounded. Balor is a meme, Seth is great.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.