[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Mike "Bingo Halls" Mizanin mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1503265077971.jpg (921KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1503265077971.jpg
921KB, 2048x1536px
What did Mike "Bingo Halls" Mizanin mean by this?
>>
>>3041016
Based miz got to feel like a indy star
>>
Is it true WWE hires actors to sit in front rows then they just CGI in rest of crowd?
>>
>>3041016
>AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFUL
>NO WAY THEY'LL PAY
>>
>>3041016
Already explained

The match started at the same time the doors opened
>>
Honestly, this is the size audience that Miz and Bo and Axel and Jordan deserve to wrestle in front of because they are all shitters.
Felt bad for the Hardyz tho.
Hottest Tag Team in all of pro wrestling at Mania weekend, now reduced to this in just 4 months due lol WWE and GFW fucking them on the Broken gimmick.
Real sad desu.
>>
File: 57927.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
57927.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>3041016
This was the match before the main event as well
>>
Woof, I just watched this cause I was at work during the kick off stuff, and fuck me.
>>
>>3041016
Thats where the cameras go idiot kid
>>
>>3041573
It was just so extremely stupid to do this on WWE's part.
>>
>>3041580
Based TNA
>>
>>3041016
> WHAT THE HELL IS THE IMPACT ZONE DOING IN THE SUMMERSLAM SAUNA, JOSH MATTHEWS YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT?
>>
>>3041647
They crammed too much shit on the card.
That's why Orton vs Rusev was like that
>>
Miz should ask for his release.
What a fucking embarrassment to have them go out when the doors literally just opened.
>>
>>3041752
>Miz ever having the spine to leave the Cult
LEL
Do you all remember that one promo where Steph BURIED him 12 feet under after verbally ripping his balls off and shit talking him about how he is nothing more than a little puppet and a stooge who does eveything the company says and wants him to say to all hte mainstream media outlets and that is all he is useful to WWE for?
2:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4XAAjbzPmk
>>
>>3041016
You can tell Matt was legitimately upset on this match
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.