[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will he face in Hell In A Cell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: jinder-mahal.jpg (175KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jinder-mahal.jpg
175KB, 1200x1200px
Who will he face in Hell In A Cell?
>>
The greatest enemy of his people;
Proper bathroom hygiene
>>
>>3040462
HiaC is a Raw PPV you fucking mark
>>
desu he will drop the title to shinsugeek there
>>
>>3040468
Are you retarded my son?
>>
I'm actually getting pretty in to PooKings reign 2bh. He's improved in the ring quite a bit.

Funny that 3 matches with Orton and he was shit, but a single match with Cena and he put on probably the best match of his career with Nakamura. Not that it eas a 10/10, but easily above average in a pretty average card. The only matches better were the Usos, AJ and the Fatal Fourway IMO
>>
>>3040462
Great Khali in 5 star match (5 stars is shit now hahahahaha Meltzetty)
>>
>>3040478
Are you?
>>
>>3040462
Is that the next SD PPV? Makes sense to switch them since it was Raw last year.

Cena btw.
>>
>Big Poppa Poo pinning Charisma Gook with one (1) Khallas

Ahahahahaha
>>
Nakamura again,then Cena, then he lose against AJ.

AJ vs Nakamura at WM.
>>
>It's a "Big Poppa Poo wins via distraction" episode

This going to be his entire reign? Funny that his 2 best matches so far were the last one with Orton and the Cena match, where the Sings played little to no role
>>
>>3040490
He desperately needs a better finished.
>>
>>3040520
I don't mind it 2bh, saying that he's got a build that warrants something like Goldberg's Jackhammer. A proper impressive finisher
>>
>>3040462
>At Hell in a Cell it will become Smell in the Cell when myself, the singhs, and 1.3 billion of my people get the runs on you!
whoa what did he mean by this?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-21-07-44-35.png (130KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-21-07-44-35.png
130KB, 720x1280px
>>3040485
Get dabbed on, fella.
>>
Jinder won't be in Hell in a Cell so soon after Punjabi Prison. At least I would think not.
Owens vs Shane seems like a decent bet. Probably Naomi gets her rematch in the cell too.
>>
>>3040462
Nakamura
>>
>>3040525
I think it would be so much better of he just held them for a minute before doing the slam. Like it's a standing submission that transitions into a slam, and he waits until they start getting dizzy or fading before he picks them up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.