[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>antifa is the gimmick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>antifa is the gimmick
>>
BASED
>>
>>3040087
>babyfaces for one day
>begin a feud with indie darlings
>turned on by smarks

everytime.
>>
>>3040277
Huh? Sanity are still getting praised out the ass. They're finally over
>>
>>3040281
by the time we get to Survivor Series Takeover and ReDragon vs Sanity, Sanity will have always have sucked
>>
NICE

They actually have a different vibe from a regular invader stable
>>
>>3040087
Remember: it's not fascism if you put, "anti" in front of it.
>>
>>3040087

>antifa
>white
>>
>>3040277
Nobody gave a single solitary shit about Sanity as a whole up until Saturday, beforehand all the smarks cared about was Nikki and to a much lesser extent, Dain.
>>
>>3040087
Anarchists ≠ Antifa
>>
>>3041332
Most of antifa is white hipsters where have you been the last year.
>>
>>3041362

>jews
>white
>>
File: alt-left dumbfucks.jpg (404KB, 1337x790px) Image search: [Google]
alt-left dumbfucks.jpg
404KB, 1337x790px
>>3041332
>antifa
>not self-loathing beta white cucks
>>
>>3041332
>>
>>3040087
Young is a Trump supporter who owns a pretty badass motorcycle, I dont know about the other 3 but I know
>>
>>3041337
Im a smark for young & thicki, just recently started to take a liking to killian, still feel wolfe is the odd man out with his crazy dancin german schtick.
>>
To be fair they just look like classic European style punks before it got co-opted by faggots.
>>
>>3040087
Surely if their gimmick was Antifa they'd be called "Insanity"?
>>
>>3041453
I didn't really give a shit about Sanity besides Cross but man Wolfe really broke out in that match. he was awesome.
>>
>>3042142
And theyd probably be using the Iron Front arrow symbols instead of the mess of arrows they use now representing classical anarchy (?) I guess.
>>
>>3042167
>Wolfe gimmick is that he was great in the ring all along
I was in the "Wolfetty" train until saturday. The man wired my mouth shut
>>
>>3042286
Young needs to step it up if he doesn't want to end up the Jannetty of his own faction. I know he CAN be really good, but he has been remarkably unremarkable since arriving in NXT.
>>
>>3042142
They'd also need to start throwing their shit and bottles of piss at their opponents.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.