[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he need a chest protector?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

>>
to cover his shameful back and samoan titties
>>
So you can't see his heart break when he gets booed.
>>
He walks into an arena everynight hearing nothing but hate and people booing him, he has to be ready for anything not just his oppoent. what if a fan ran into the ring with a knife or gun? people hate him so much he has to be prepared.

the risk is doubled because he use to walk through the crowd.
>>
>>3039876
That doesn't make any sense because Roman is a white hot babyface.
>>
>>3039876
>what if a fan ran into the ring with a knife or gun?
Then I guess he's fucked because his arms, neck and face are completely exposed and that thing ain't stoppin' a fucking bullet.
>>
>>3039865
Also, why does the chest protector never factor into the match? Shouldn't it, you know, PROTECT, his chest?
>>
>>3039904
at this point it is just a tshirt + girdle
>>
File: jxl6NAW.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jxl6NAW.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
gimmick infringement.
>>
>>3039884
Booker T on commentary tonight said Roman was the most hated wrestler in wwe today
>>
>>3039904
Big E used to stretch Roman's abdomen and slap him on the side of his vest while smirking at the camera. I'm fairly certain that was New Day's way of taking the piss out of Roman's gear.
>>
>>3039913
I love those moments of clarity Booker gets when Cole and Graves are being asshats.
>>
File: 38293843452.jpg (21KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
38293843452.jpg
21KB, 251x231px
>>3039869
Fuck
>>
>>3039904
Literally one time, Kevin Owens tried to chop him on the chest, went "ow!" and pulled his hand back like it was hurt, looked at Reigns and just scowled and punched him in the face.

Only time. Ever.
>>
>>3039954
Based Owens blending in with WWE and then calling out its bullshit.
>>
It's symbolic of the company trying to protect reigns
>>
>>3039865
because he's got no heart
>>
>>3039865
samoan gyno
>>
his new logo with the silhouette of him doing the superman punch is cringe as fuck
>>
>>3039913
Then they quickly changed the subject and cut Booker's mic for a min while Vince yelled at him for pointing out the truth.
>>
File: woah1.jpg (29KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
woah1.jpg
29KB, 460x276px
>>3039972
>It's literal real life plot armor
woah
>>
File: romanempire.jpg (345KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
romanempire.jpg
345KB, 1200x1200px
>>3039865
Pretty much easy merch. That thing will be more expensive than a plain ol' t-shirt. I wouldn't be surprised if it was expensive af
>>
>>3039865
Muh injured ribs
>>
>>3039912

YOU'RE LIVIN IN A WHEELCHAIR NOW
>>
>>3039920
I love how Booker is too much of a dullard to know what's ok or not to say on company's mics, like when he completely buried Bayley's promo by saying "You can do better than that, try again"
>>
>>3040291
They didn't change the subject, somebody said "he's not hated, he's controversial!"

UUUUH, DUUUH, I CAN AGREE WIT DAT DAWG, SHIGGY DIGGY QWUCKY DUCKY ZOOKIDDY HAHAHAHA
>>
>>3039865
In case he gets shot, it will protect him. This fag is so cringe worthy.
>>
>>3040766
YU GOTTA LUV IT RITE 'ERE
>>
>>3039865
To give him a unique look
>>
>>3040810
LOOKIN GOODT
>>
>>3039869
>smark thinking that Roman cares about the boos
(lol
>>
>>3039876
>what if a fan ran into the ring with a knife or gun?
I know the security in the show are shitty to make the wrestlers look good but what kinda stupid arena would allow these things.
>>
>>3040844
I think it was Adam Rose or some other released geek that said in a shoot that Roman was crying backstage after the 2015 Rumble.
>>
>>3040875
>lying on the internet
>>
>>3039876
Fans are nothing like they were back before the 90s this would never happen today. Back then if a heel did something despicable they would just cheer the face harder. Now people will just boycott WWE and demand they write the heel to apologize.
>>
>>3040831
LOOKIN JACKED BABY
>>
>>3039904
also protects his back. Ever notice how chairshots never really seem to do much against him?
>>
>>3039954
>>3039904
remember when Finn did the shit spot where he whipped him into the corner and chopped his chest 4 times? holy fuck that was embarrassing
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.