[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the best match of the weekend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: sanity-aop.jpg (113KB, 1125x633px) Image search: [Google]
sanity-aop.jpg
113KB, 1125x633px
This was the best match of the weekend.
>>
No it wasn't.
>>
>>3039823
Incorrect.
>>
Frankly, it's a four-way toss up.

Gargano/Almas had the great babyface/heel balance and the deepest lore ending.
Sanity/AoP had every meme spot you can imagine.
Hideo/Black had the fucking DELICIOUS striking.
Moon/Asuka had the story and the workrate.
>>
>>3039816
GOAT Tag Match and that table spot was awesome. Seeing a group that was pretty lukewarm and heel go against another heel group and eventually get cheered like faces as the match went on was great to see.
>>
File: King Maharaja.jpg (188KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
King Maharaja.jpg
188KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>3039833
Seriously, I can't believe how well Sanity just clicked here after just treading water for so long. Who the fuck saw Wolfe being the breakout star of the weekend?

Can't wait to see Sanity vs. the Ring of Honor dudes, ReDragon or something?
>>
>>3039816
Raw tag team match was a lot better, Owens vs Styles was slightly better. It's definitely third best.
>>
>>3039844
Well now we know for sure it was the best match of the weekend.
>>
>>3039827
Nah. Best matches of the weekend goes like

1. Asuka/Ember
2. Gargano/Almas
3. Sanity/AoP
>>
>>3040050
Asuka should have lost the belt, really, she's billed like Brock Lesnar, she's doughy and shorter than most of her competition, shes good in the ring but the way some people talk about her you'd think she was Benoit, Guerrero, William Regal, and Nakamura rolled in one.
*SEETHING*
>>
>>3040126
Her size doesn't matter. She's got an aura that few people in the company can match and beat Nia Jax without it feeling stupid
>>
File: liverpool-tv.jpg (43KB, 650x323px) Image search: [Google]
liverpool-tv.jpg
43KB, 650x323px
>>3039816
wrong match
wrong show
>>
>>3040338
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>3040338
ROH rings are such trash and the whole set up and lack of space really hindered Kushida and Hiromu. Dalton is fun but not a great wrestler. Scurll is just trash.
>>
>>3040380
compere to the match in OP post (where only EY is a good worker) it is better.
people just over react when they see a table gets smash in WWE match that include couple of big guys who cant really wrestle and just do power lifting moves.
>>
>>3040145
Her match against Nia was my favorite to be honest. When Nia was down on one knee and roared her defiance before having her head kicked off made me jumped out and squeel in delight.
It was awesome hero versus monster match. And Asuka slayed the dragon.
But rest of the match? I don't remember it. In the end, her best matches are only coming now. Only now she has opponents that feel big and right to take the belt of her in any moment. And who will take it in the end WILL be a star. Cause if you watch promos for last half a year, it is always - I want to beat Asuka, I want to beat Asuka.
It is not so much about the belt itself, but the woman who holds it. And in the end, the belt was made by horsies, but Asuka made it the most prestigious belt in the company.
Accidentally, because there wasn't anyone else, but still.
>>
>>3039844
Almas vs Gargano and Ember vs Asuka was better than every match at Summerslam.
>>
>>3039816
No
>>
Best part of the match was when one AOP guy powerbombed the other.

I groaned when I saw them going for the powerbomb superplex spot they do in every WWE match with more than two people and when they went somewhere different with it it actually surprised me
>>
>>3042378
Laughed my ass off when Cross got in there. They used her in such creative ways in this match. Just awesome.
>>
>>3042344
This right here.
>>
>>3040145
This. Asuka makes herself feel larger than she really is. That's why despite only being like 2 inches taller than Bliss, everyone buys her Asuka as an unstopptable destroyer.
>>
>>3042477
That and she can wrestle. Bliss can't
>>
>>3039842
I love shit like this. You expect nothing from a match, a team or a wrestler and then bam, Alexander Wolfe MVP out of nowhere.
>>
>>3042626
Yeah, he was pretty cool. I though he would be the one to get pinned to prolong the feud, never mind being the one to actually pin the AoP.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.