[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biggest Geek 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: geeks.png (327KB, 556x363px) Image search: [Google]
geeks.png
327KB, 556x363px
who's worse right now?
>>
Enzo.
>>
Corbin. Russev will at least be able to draw a bingo hall crowd once or twice when he's released.
>>
>>3039135
Rusev had absolutely nothing in 2017, and he still there. So he hasn't lost much.

Corbin was literally Mr. MITB and within a week's worth of time, he's buried down to Curt Hawkins levels.

So Corbin no question.
>>
>>3039135
Corbin. At least smarks like Rusev still.
>>
File: Lesnar_BTFO.gif (4MB, 572x320px) Image search: [Google]
Lesnar_BTFO.gif
4MB, 572x320px
>>3039135
WWE Fans for continuing to watch this shit
>>
>>3039135
Corbin for sure. Rusev is still married to Lana aka best girl. Corbin is balding, failed his MITB cash in and just lost to Cena. Corbin has lost so much more in recent months than Rusev.
>>
>>3039142
Rusev will be fine he can always sell Lana's panties for money or tour the indies as Big Bartholomew.

Corbin is finished.
>>
did Bants lose the briefcase because he shittalked some army faggot on twitter?
>>
>>3039239
apparently, Vince soured on him as soon as he won MITB
>>
Rusev.

Though I'd say Bray is worse off then both of them (just by being on RAM).
>>
This chick.
>>
>>3039250
why can't he give up on roman that easy?
>>
>>3039135
They're both rotting corpses. It's like going to a morgue and asking which body is deader
>>
>>3039135
Hard to tell. On one hand Corbin just went from main event level to WWE Main Event level within a span of 5 days. On the other hand, he at least had a match while Rusev lost in literally 3 seconds to literally one move.
>>3039141
>>3039263
These are good answers too. Enzo is probably more cucked than both Rusev and Corbin, and Bray is basically on the same level now.
>>
>>3039277
Why is Dustin Hoffman dressed up like Goldust?
>>
>lost to Sami clean
>lost to Nakamura clean
>failed his cash in
>lost to cena clean.

vs

>Had a dominant first year run
>gets to bang Lana nightly
>can turn shit into gold at the snap of a finger
>smarks love him
>may turn face and get the casuals as well
>good in the ring and on the mic

Corbin is finished.
>>
>>3039298
because he's good
>>
>>3039277
Why is she dressed as Goldust?
>>
>>3040093
At tanking the ratings? I agree
>>
>>3039298
Because he has THE LOOK.
Also, Samoan.
>>
>>3040092
Rusev is unironically better and more natural on the mic than Corbin despite not even being a native english speaker
>>
>>3039342
do you really not know the difference between an aqualine royal nose and a jewish hook nose?
>>
>>3039135
>Rusev asked for his release rumor
>this happens
Is fucking over , Rusev is gone lads ;_;
>>
>>3039135
Me.
>>
File: DGekJNEXUAAdRzO.jpg (244KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGekJNEXUAAdRzO.jpg
244KB, 1200x1200px
>>3039135
>>
>>3040179
>made up rumor that didn't exist before tonight

Probably not
>>
>>3040191
He gets to eat Jojo's ass, automatically not a geek. Judging just on his wrestling career, then yeah he's easily geek of the year.
>>
>>3039298
Roman draws dimes
>>
we have some white hot competition for Geek of the Year this year.

IF Bayley comes back in 6 weeks with the same tired shtick she is hands down Geek of the Year

2) Corbin
3) Wyatt
4) Rusev
5) Alexa
6) Hardys
>>
>>3040243
Alexa has ran through both women's divisions for a full year and will win the title back within a month
>>
>>3040243
>5) Alexa
>best booked woman on the main roster this year
>geek

Dumbest fucking post of the night, congrats man
>>
>>3040247
>>3040253
she has to take the heat for her part in the Bayley feud, being carried by Sasha Banks to two decent PPV matches doesn't absolve Alexa for 10 months of dreck.
>>
>>3040269
The WOAT booking of that feud only applied to Bayley. Alexa looked like a pocket sized Lesnar by the time it ended
>>
>>3040276
>pocket sized Lesnar
Cute!!
>>
Rusev has been and still is liked. Apart from NXT Baron has consistently been fucking awful
>>
>>3040315

I don't even get what's Corbin supposed to be about. He's tall and is angry? Is that it?

Also, do some crunches and cut for a little while dude. When that shirt came off and the crowd was laughing at him, that's just not a good look.
>>
>>3039135
Cucksev looks like a gypsy, Baron just looks like an accident. Both are terrible and should be buried before release.
>>
>>3039135
Handsome Rusev has a hot wife and would draw dimes in NJPW

No one cares about Borin Snorbin
>>
>>3039180
Why do people pretend like Lesnar has an impressive physique with those chicken legs
>>
>>3039135
Bayley
>>
>>3039277
GOLD'D
>>
Senile Vince McMahon
>>
oh Corbin for sure, he was at least given a push before they pulled the rug out from him.
Rusev was just toiling along doing nothing.
Corbin actually had a push to fall from. Rusev had nothing and still has nothing, so lost nothing. Baron lost a big push.
>>
Rusev is still extremely talented at just about everything you need from a wrestler. He could definitely survive on the indies or hook onto another promotion like NJPW or GFW.

I don't think Corbin has much appeal if he's gone from WWE.

>>3039199
What would Lana's name be on the indies to go with Big Bart.
>>
>>3040092
They could've turned him babyface, repackaged him as HANDSOME RUSEV and I guarantee he would've caught fire. The audience already wants to cheer the guy, why not let him.
>>
>>3040353
>BY GOD, KING, HE'S DOUGHING UP
>>
>>3039135
Rusev is married to Lana, you faggot. He can lose every match in 5 seconds and he won't be a geek.

And if they would push Rusev a bit, he would immediately be over again and could be a main event heel, specially compared to Baron Corbin.
>>
>>3041816
Christian Joy you dumb nigger. Watch some good rassling like Southpaw sometimes
>>
>>3041854
It's on my to-do list, please don't bully.
>>
Corbin should just ask for release, he's joined the list of ziggler, sandow and slater.
>>
>>3041907
And do what? At least if he sticks around and gets buried, he gets a paycheck for it.
>>
>>3041907
Reportedly, Rusev asked for his release.
>>
>>3039135
I think Rusev wasn't as damaged by his job last night simply because the whole thing was so incredibly forgettable.
>>
>>3041916
And then? Where would he go?
>>
>>3041911
This is the problem of a monopoly. No competition means stagnation. In the territory era or the monday nights war, wrestlers could negotiate with the higher-ups because they could move to somewhere else and be fine so they could over organically and had certain degree of control over their characters and promos. Nowadays it's the WWE or the highway and Vince knows it. Considering wrestlers don't have unions or healthcare, they're basically stuck on the 20's, they're screwed.
>>
File: jc facts.jpg (9KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
jc facts.jpg
9KB, 207x253px
>>3041916
>>
>>3041925
New Japan or the indys. A handsome guy like Rusev could be fine. See Cody Rhodes.
>>
Rusev sold that RKO like a champ, whole crowd loved it. Compared to the crowd laughing AT Corbin
>>
>>3041936
It's just a rumor but after all the shit Rusev has endured, it wouldn't be surprising he want to leave.
>>
>>3041945
Please, he has no real place in NJPW and no one will repeat Cody's success.

Also his wife is working for the company as well (yeah I know, like Cody's...)
>>
>>3041928
Not really.

Corbin should stick around in WWE because he'll get a paycheck there and he's not good enough to get hired anywhere else.

It's not because WWE has a monopoly, you can make more money outside WWE than anytime since the days of WCW. But not if you have no talent.
>>
File: op confirmed faget.png (21KB, 856x674px) Image search: [Google]
op confirmed faget.png
21KB, 856x674px
>>3041950
there's a rumor going around that you're a faggot. i even have a legit twitter screencap!
>>
>>3041822
Because Handsome Rusev would turn sour as a babyface fast. It's a heel gimmick and they can't have people cheering for the heel because Vince is old as fuck.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.