[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANIME WRESTLING ETERNALLY BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
This is how wrestling should be, should look like, should be recognized... big guys looking strong and doing powerhoouse moves... if i wanted to see midgets doing flips i would go to the circus.
these main event btfo really hard nu japan and their flippy indy midgets and their weeb fanbase.

WWE chads btfo nu japan weebs once again
>>
I agree.

Too bad WWE only does it once every 1000 years.
>>
File: OmegaGlasses.0.jpg (123KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
OmegaGlasses.0.jpg
123KB, 1600x900px
>>3039121
>WWE has one good match for the first time since April
>heh heh, w-we BTFO new japan guys!
Sad times for the "big company"
>>
>>3039121
>First 10 minutes wasted table spots and a stupid stretcher spot that was unbelievable because of how flimsy the tables was
>Last 10 minutes filled with finisher spam
>This is how wrestling should be.

What did he mean by this?
>>
WWE got BTFO by its own developmental fed again for like, the tenth time in a row, what're you bragging about?
>>
>>3039131
The match will be remembered forever unlike your irrelevant gook shit
>>
>>3039151
>first 10 minutes of flips, neck & head drops
>last ten minutes of finisher spam and comedy with a fucking plushie
THE STATE OF JAPAN
>>
>>3039121
This match really wasn't that amazing. First half was fantastic but they shat the bed in the second. The superman punch spam was laughably bad and the match devolved into a lame finisher fest, the exact type of thing you lot shit on the indies for.
>>
>nu male japan makes their workers go all out at every event and work until they get literal brain damage to bait Meltzer into giving them 7 million stars

>WWE can just have their hosses destroy each other and all kinds of other shit and still put on a 5 star match

SALTY WEEBS BTFO
>>
File: 1491957737369.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491957737369.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>3039121
>muh.....muh.......six star match
>>
>>3039182
Basically once Braun flipped the table, it was downhill, fast.

Joe didn't do fucking anything in this match. He put the clutch on a few times. That's it.
Braun was out of the match for like, the entire last five minutes. Why? Did he get hit with a spear or something, I can't even remember.

Pretty obvious they blew their load on those table spots and didn't have anything in mind for the rest so they just had the guys mash their finishers. They even did the same "Brock stops a pin" spot twice.
>>
>>3039157
Lose weight fattie
>>
>>3039189
>5 star match
>>
>>3039164
Dry your tears
>>
>>3039164
>>3039167
>>3039189
>>3039222
>>3039266
seething
>>
File: 1492490139824.gif (327KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1492490139824.gif
327KB, 200x150px
>>3039345
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.