[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats next for him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: samoa-joe-28681792.jpg (155KB, 620x401px) Image search: [Google]
samoa-joe-28681792.jpg
155KB, 620x401px
Whats next for him?
>>
>>3039042
The buffet line with KO and Bray.
>>
Balor?
>>
>>3039042
Hopefully Smackdown. I would nut if he was AJ's next opponent
>>
>>3039057
He better get there quick there won't be much left
>>
>>3039042
still in the title picture, since he didn't take the pin
>>
>>3039085
>lost two title matches in a row now, neither of which were mandated rematches

Nah, he's out. It's Braun's turn to get fed to Brock.
>>
>>3039063

BASED Balor is going to SD LIVE with the Based Club.
>>
>>3039042
Midcard hell. I said it all along, Joe needed to win tonight or he was going to fizzle out so quickly. Guy was hot a month ago but now he's nothing.
>>
>>3039064
GET A LIFE YOU SAD FUCKING CUNT.

AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe happened about a 1000 times in TNA. And they're last few efforts were fucking shit e.g. Against All Odds 2010.

If you're a Joe fan you should want him to stay on "A" show RAW and feud with JOHN FUCKING CENA on that show in a first time ever in WWE match.

BUT noooooooooooooo...you're one of those stupid fucking idiot smarks. God I want to smash your fucking face in right now.
>>
>>3039169
>expecting me to watch old TNA

Lmao nigga you crazy
>>
He's the new Rusev, eternal jobber to the stars.

Rusev, Corbin, Joe = new bigboi 3MB.
>>
>>3039186
>you wanting to watch past primes Joe vs. AJ instead of prime Joe vs. AJ in TNA from 12 years ago.

Fucking moron. Also get excited about REAL bigtime attraction matches like Brock vs. Braun or Roman vs. Brock not indie crap
>>
>>3039042
Probably Cena.
>>
>>3039042
a match with braun or roman at the next ppv
>>
>>3039042
Reigns will reunite with the shield once more and the poor decision of having Reigns keep the shield theme all these years instead of getting his own will become glaringly apparent
>>
He's facing Cena in the 9/11 RAW
>>
I know people will call it a "demotion" but he would be really good in the midcard for a few months. If he ran with the IC Title for like a year and then went into the main event with the belt it would do so much for the IC title which is getting a little lost in the mix
>>
>>3039042
ROMAN NEEDS HIS WIN BACK BROTHER

FIFTY
I
F
T
Y
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.