[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...I uh, really enjoyed Summerslam this year. Outside of Cass,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

So...I uh, really enjoyed Summerslam this year. Outside of Cass, Show, and Enzo as well as Rusev and Orton...I was really entertained.

Way better than last year at least.
>>
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!

(your mom should have aborted you)
>>
>>3038910
wish I had standards as low as you
>>
>Black Son & The Hardons vs The Jizztourage - N/A
Didn't catch it.
>Akira "The Monkey Mangler" Tozawa vs Adrian - N/A
Didn't catch it. Pissed that Neville is still a cruiserweight.
>Misbehavior Woods and Big Ecstasy vs Usos in Blackface - 3.5
Solid match. The ending was surprising and it felt both believable and well-earned. It's amazing that these guys can still put on fresh matches after working together so many times. Xavier was the MVP. Big E looked like a hoss when Usos finally took him down.
>Cena vs Corbin - 2.75
A very generic Cena match. I suppose good on Corbin for proving he can feel legitimate in the ring with Cena, but nothing outstanding happened and Corbin's character is effectively dead.
>Neon Demon vs Atomic Blonde - 3.5
Solid match. Overall I'd say Naomi had a very good championship run in spite of getting saddled with Lana and having too few defenses. Natalya deserves the title and her victory was one of my bigger mark-out moments of the night. Very athletic and legitimate in appearance, I especially liked Naomi's offensive spot in the corner.
>The Giant vs Bitch Ass (with Guido suspended in a shark cage) - 3
Surprisingly competent. Big Show carried the match and made Cass look like a star. Enzo slipping out was far more creative than I gave WWE credit for. I was expecting him to just drop a chain and instead we actually got something mildly interesting.
>Snek vs Bulgarian Jesus - 1
I would give it a zero if it didn't pop the crowd.
>#NotAllJews vs Rainbow Dash - 3.5
I didn't want that ending but the match was enjoyable and Bliss had a good run. This wasn't as good as their previous match unfortunately and if I was to compare the women I would say that Smackdown came through with the better match. This was too short.
>>
>>3039488
>Demon Kang vs Ayyyyyy - 3.75
They fucked up the demon entrance. Solid match though.. Really fucking solid actually, it just needed to be longer. I feel that way about most Bray matches come to think of it. They never go much longer than ten minutes even when it's a championship match at mania. I would love to see him work a 20+ match with Roode in the future.
>Swedish Dick and Tater Tots vs Wackyline and the Future of WWE* (*'s midcard) - 4.5
Really great hardhitting and endlessly creative match. Cesaro and Sheamus were clearly the better team out there but Dean and Seth are too in love to let that stop them. MOTN.
>A Gay Style vs Actually It's Pronounced Frankensteen (Bumpman in the black and white) - 4.25
Bumpman took no huge bump. Owens and Styles had their best exchange yet but we are still left without any clean victory on camera. The two best workers in the company should be able to run a 5 star match but they were obviously holding back this entire feud. Both of these guys take sickass bumps on the regular and have done almost none of that these past few months. I really don't understand this feud at all but at least the wrestlinh is excellent.
>Mama Rodger vs An Honorable Samurai's Death - 3.75
I thought this was the best Jinder has looked as champ, as long as you ignore the Mummy scarab crawling around inside his left bicep. Nakamira losing sucks but it's great heat for a heel champ. I'm surprised casuals are still on board with Nakamura at this point because they have not booked him nearly as strong on the main roster. People in the crowd looked legit pissed off. Based Mahal working the outlaw marks. Based Nakamura proving his loyalty to Vince. Good things in both futures.
>Goldbork vs Big Strongman vs Some Joe vs Woof Woof Bark Bark Awoooo - N/A
loldidn'twatch
>>
I liked it overall. Dragged a bit until the matquee matches started, then it seemed to click
>>
>>3039488

see

>>3039185
>>
>>3039503
Ouch oooo ow that stings stop it
>>
>>3039488
>>3039499
Jesus fuck nobody cares.
>>
>>3039521
Nowhere near as bad as realizing ya work at a gas station cleaning up cum off the floors?
>>
>>3039544
Fella it's my cum on those floors
>>
>>3039574
ya cum or ya boyfriends cum it dont matter ya still do it pinhead!!!
>>
>>3039593
Dohoho oh man oh man my boyfriend he said i. Have a boy friens omg nooooooooooooooooooooooo998 I LIKE PUSSY I AINT NO LIBERAL
GOOBWRGATE FASCIST NUMALE DRUMF FAGGOT
>>
>>3039499
>He didn't watch the 4-car demolition derby that was the Universal Championship match
MOTN for me easy. Kevin Nash would be proud.
>>
>>3039620
I'm sure it was alright, but the only reason would be because they toned down every other match to make it stand out. This is a big 4 ppv but Styles and Owens didn't use any weapons in their blowoff stipulation match? Rusev didn't hammer Orton with chairs during the prematch assault? The Hardyz were on the preshow instead of jumping off 20 foot ladders? Yeah, I'm positive the main event was a good match but that doesn't make it a good thing.
>>
>>3039608
ya ok pinhead or has working dat soul crushing job made ya go ding-dong diddly mad
>>
>>3039666
You're the only person here who's hung-up on my occupation.
>>
>>3039685
thats just not ding-dong diddly true and ya know it
>>
>>3039653
They always do that when Roman's on m8, get used to it. Gotta' make sure his match always gets the biggest spots.
>>
>>3039185
NUJAKEK SEETHING
>>
>>3038910
I don't even remember anything from last year's, and I'm sure I watched it. Maybe it was so terrible I blanked it out. I liked 2015 Summerslam pretty well. This one was long and mostly boring, aside from New Day vs Usos on the preshow and the first half of the main event.
>>
>>3039783
Orton got concussed. I'm smiling just thinking about it.
>>
>>3038910
>Better than last year
>Sheamus vs Cesaro
>Charlotte vs Sasha
>Styles vs Cena
>Balor vs Rollins
>Brock destroying Orton
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.