[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying this shouldn't headline Wrestlemania 34

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>implying this shouldn't headline Wrestlemania 34
>>
It wont because Vince wont let go of his fucking dream match. Along with his other dream match of Mahal vs Cena
>>
>>3038625
No you want roman and lesnar again.
>>
>>3038625
>>3038668
He thinks he is a booker but is a faggot. Learn to obey Roman or kys.
>>
Braun is an amazing powerhouse. It's amazing how good he's got in such little time.

Also it helps that he actually gets consistent booking. He's always made to look like an absolute power house. He's a Vince creation that actually works as intended.
>>
>>3038814
Not really. He's supposed to be hated but everyone loves him
>>
>>3039006

Maybe at the beginning of the year.

You don't allow Braun the time and booking like they have and expect him to be booed. This has been calculated for months.
>>
>>3038625
Vince sees Brock vs Roman and sees BIG DIMES
Vince sees Jinder vs Cena and sees BIG DIMES
Braun is just a pawn and a tool in his game to get Roman over.
>>
>>3038625
After tonight, Vince would be retarded not to change his plans to Braun vs Lesnar at Mania.

It would bring in as many dimes as he could ever wish for.
>>
>>3038814
It's mind boggling to me how Braun was only booked and developed this well so that he can be a credible threat to put Roman over, and now Vince has THE GUY right under his nose. Huge, great look, charismatic, great wrestler, athletic, and over as fuck. Yet he's still just going to be fed to Roman.
>>
>>3039060
Vince has been trying to get Roman over for 3 years now and he still gets booed out of the arena every night.

Maybe he has Alzheimer's or something?
>>
Braun fucking suuuucks.

WrestleMania will be:

Brock vs Styles
Roman vs Cena
and
Big Cass vs Blowman where that no dime drawing bitch deserves to be!
>>
>>3039073
Vince buried everyone in the company for the last 4 years to get Roman over he's not stopping until he dies
>>
>>3039060
the goddamned changing of the seasons are a pawn to get roman over in vince's mind
>>
>>3039082
Vince is 70something years old. Many people at that age carry a my way or the highway attitude. Especially those in charge of a global multi-million dollar company. Things won't change until he's dead.
>>
>>3039076
You never know. Vince loves big guys and Braun is the biggest guy in the company right now. Plus he's over with the fans if that counts for anything.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.