[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROH War of the Worlds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: roh.jpg (769KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roh.jpg
769KB, 1280x720px
While all of you were watching Summerslam and jacking off to Horse Banks, I was at the superior ROH War of the Worlds show, watching The Young Bucks win the ROH 6 Man Tag Team titles.

Any other /asp/ies at the show?
>>
>>3036963
>packed
>>
>>3036963
>tfw gonna get comfy and watch this in a bit
>>
>>3036963

>inside a real bingo hall
>>
>>3036963
>superior
10 people in crowd
>>
>>3037049
>>3037050
So what? Good wrestling is good wrestling. They are still trying to recover from Cornetty's era of shit.
>>
>>3036963
I bet you like the feeling of your boyfriends nutz in your butthole
>>
I'm confused I thought they were in a Japanese company ?
>>
>>3037065
Even before that they drew no dimes.
>>
>>3036963
>While all of you were watching Summerslam and jacking off to Horse Banks, I was at the superior ROH War of the Worlds show, jerking off to The Young Bucks

fixed that for you kiddo
>>
>>3036963
>b-b-b-but indies draw dimes
>e-e-e-edrones btfo right?
>>
>>3037065
>wtf cornette got rid of czw shit and colt cabana roh sucks now

The state of american independent wrestling fans
>>
>>3037069
Seriously exolain thus to me
>>
>>3037005
>>3037049
>>3037050
>>3037068
>>3037069
>>3037078
>>3037158
>>3037192
>>3037233
It's an ROH/NJPW tour. 3 events over 3 nights across the UK.

BASED Naito w/Los Ingobernables de Japon, KUSHIDA, and a few other NJPW guys were on the cards.
>>
>>3037355
>he watches modern Njpw
>>
>>3037315
The show was ROH, NJPW, CMLL and RPW.

Btw, the pic in OP was zoomed in. Crowd was around 2k~
>>
>>3036963
It was pretty bad though. Fucking CAWdy.
>>
>>3037355
literally whom?
>>
>>3037429
>>3037578
Kushida's matches have been good (obviously) and the BC vs. LIJ tag match from Night 1 was good.

I don't know what the card is for night 3, though
>>
>>3037621
who the fuck are these people your mentioning? google shows some japs,some jobbers and some bingo hall wrasslers

fucking disgusting. go watch real wrestling not meme wrestling.
>>
>>3037621
>sonnybone thinks Kushida will win iwgp hw. Even the bookers thinks he too small for today's small guys wrestling.
>>
>>3037621
Ultimo Guerrero and Rey Buchanero def The Briscoes

Bully Ray def Evil (via DQ)

Silas Young def Jay Lethal

The Young Bucks & Adam Page def Dalton Castle and The Boys (to become the NEW ROH Six Man Tag Team Champions)

Tetsuya Naito, Bushi & Senada def Misitico, Titan and Kushida

Hiromu Takahashi def Mark Haskins

The Addiction (Christopher Daniels and Kazarian) def The Bullet Club (Cody Rhodes & Marty Scurl)

Kenny King def Colt Cabana & British Cruiserweight Champion Josh Bodom
>>
>>3038022
>NEW ROH Six Man Tag Team Champions
I really don't know why the felt the needed more championship belts other than because it's what njpw has done.

But they're on The Bucks so idk, MAYBE they can make something of them.
>>
>>3036963
Will RoH ever take it's balls back out of NJPW's purse?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.