[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bray...easy on the worlds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1482123481652.jpg (47KB, 350x292px) Image search: [Google]
1482123481652.jpg
47KB, 350x292px
bray...easy on the worlds
>>
He's on a strict diet of Jojo's ass now anon.
>>
He should comeback as Husky Harris with main event level.

Only thing that could save him now.
>>
>>3033701
Gonna make him bigger.
>>
I'M THE EATER OF FOODS
>>
>>3033690
He should go back to being Husky Harris at this point desu
>>
>>3039677
He should be released
>>
>>3033690
With all the jobs he has to do and how often he claims to be a God, his name should be "The Eater of Words". Amirite?
>>
File: irwin-r-schyster.jpg (97KB, 570x338px) Image search: [Google]
irwin-r-schyster.jpg
97KB, 570x338px
>>3033942
His dad should come back, pull him by the ear, tell him to cut the crap with his silly cult shit and to get into the family business of being accounting wrestlers. IRS starts managing him, Bray gets a haircut and a clean shave and starts going by Bray Schyster (BS, would you look at that)
>>
>>3033690
The sad part? Non-motivational Bo Dallas, the one dressed in leather jackets and/or dress suits, the on in the MIztourage, is a much more intimidating (looking) character than this unwashed ranting sack of shit.
>>
>>3033942
>much hyped feud with matt hardy happens
>matt wins and DELETES bray wyatt
>he turns into husky harris
>bo dallas takes him under his wing
>eventually rehabilitates him and makes him braylieve
>deleted bray wyatt becomes an underdog babyface, eventually joining forces with broken matt to job to roman reigns at wrestlemania
>>
File: nash delet.png (156KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
nash delet.png
156KB, 480x410px
>>3033690
>>
>>3040889
unfunny
>>
>>3040879
I always wanted a wrestler whose gimmick was changing the gimmick of those he defeated in big matches, I think it would be an interesting source of tension if someone is literally fighting for who they are and a useful way to refresh some stale acts, I thought Bray was going to be that guy and that's why I was a huge mark for him back in the day, but he never managed to convert ANYONE up until Orton and even then he didn't change AT ALL.

Also
Sensible chuckle.
>>
>>3040879
fantasy booking is gayer than fucking dudes
>>
>>3040893
ununseething
>>
>>3040879
Fat boy Bray is too super duper serious, Matt actually has fun.
>>
>>3040972
bray genuinely thinks he's a good writer and his promos are deep
listening to him on austins podcast was disgusting. he's so serious about his shitty character's rambling. he genuinely believes what he says and thinks hes enlightening people.
>>
Bray Eater Of Foods is a shit character and wrestler but a good philosopher
>>
>>3040988
lmao kill yourself
>>
>>3040867
This would honestly be better than continuing the Wyatt bullshit that's been beyond stale for years now.
>>
>>3033690
Is he the most boring """"top"""" guy in the company? It is either him or Orton...
>>
>>3040867

I actually wanted Bo Dallas to come back with this gimmick and team up with Bray to form Swamp Money Inc.
>>
>>3040879
Bolieve vs Braylieve feud main events Wrestlemania
>>
>>3041943
Orton has the RKO at least. They should really give that to Karl.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.