[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Videogames

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: WWE 2K18 Cena (Wins) Edition.jpg (165KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WWE 2K18 Cena (Wins) Edition.jpg
165KB, 1000x1000px
The popular opinion is that most WWE based videogames have not been fun to play since WWF WrestleMania 2000. What is your personal opinion? What would you change about the Smackdown and 2K series? How do you feel about Fire Pro Wrestling (ファイヤープロレスリング)?
>>
>he doesn't know No Mercy was released after WrestleMania 2000
>>
All of the PlayStation WWF/wwe games until svr2008 were good.

I'd make it arcadey instead of realistic and make original story modes

All non wwe wrestling games have been garbage
>>
>>3030573

>Fire Pro Wrestling

Contrarian shit. Call me when it gets some decent modes and a good UI that doesn't look like an child's PowerPoint presentation.

All Yukes need to do is
>Fix their animations so the game is faster and fluid
>Add in an actual story mode like the early 2000 games
>Add in GM mode
>>
>>3030573
Yuke's problem is that they're trying too hard to emulate irl wrestling. What they SHOULD be doing is making a game that is fun to play and has the movement of an arcade game i.e; Smackdown vs Raw 2006/2007
>>
>>3030573
WWE All Stars was the last time they actually made a game that was fun to play.
>>
>>3030600

>tfw no RPG like career mode
>Fully voice acted
>Different stories and paths for NXT/singles/women/tag team/face/heel
>roam around backstage freely inbeteeen matches
>Interactive environments letting you pull of attitude era shenanigans
>Upgrade your personal locker room
>Create stables
>Become the face of the company

We'll forever be stuck with Rivalries with no story, shitty promo/interview segments and the occasional cut scene after 20 matches.
>>
>>3030616
Whoa its like the real thing!!!
>>
>>3030621

Pls preorder
>>
>>3030616
this

it's not that hard to put a career mode in the game considering they were doing it on ps2 and 3. How do you fuck up a game so bad by making it so much worse?
>>
>>3030573
drop the simulation style gameplay, its just fucking slow as fuck and bring back that arcadey n64 style gameplay we all fucking love, its like jesus christ stop trying to market the game to fucking normies.
>>
>>3030600
>Fire Pro is "contrarian"

Imagine being this underage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.