[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Vince going to give Enzo the Owen Hart treatment tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 545645558.jpg (91KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
545645558.jpg
91KB, 900x506px
Is Vince going to give Enzo the Owen Hart treatment tonight?

>WWE is choosing to punish Enzo for his backstage heat, rather than fire him, and the shark cage stipulation is how WWE is delivering the punishment. Enzo is said to be be intensely afraid of heights, and WWE wants to make a clear example out of Enzo, so they are going the shark cage route as opposed to firing him as he is one of the company’s top merchandise movers.
>>
I bet there's a spot where, for whatever reason, the cage starts rising higher and higher.
>>
Thanks I needed a good laugh early in the morning
>>
>Shark Tank hydraulics malfunction mid-match while Cass and Show are fighting
>cage is raised all the way to the ceiling of the arena
>cables snap
>cage plummets down to the ringside area at mach 5 speed
>cut to commercial as soon as it makes impact
How would you feel?
>>
>>3030480
I would feel like a psychic for predicting this and would basically be like that guy who changed the Nancy Benoit wikipedia entry before any one knew she was dead
>>
>>3030469
this right here is big show and hes 7ft tall, and he cant reach that
>>
>thrown out of the bus by Based Big Dog
>placed in a shark cage on top of the arena by Based Big Cass
>will probably be smashed by Based Big Braun when this is all over
>>
>>3030460
Blue Blazer gimmick when?
>>
>BE A STAR

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>3030515
>pls no bully
>bullies independent contractor worker who dared to act like a man in today's cuck wwe locker room
>>
>>3030480
pretty fucking happy i must say.
>>
>>3030460
He should be lucky he's not afraid of sharks
>>
heel turn tonight or just massive punishment?
>>
>>3030511
That was the precursor of the Kurt Angle gimmick and 10/10 comedy
>>
If Enzo wasn't as successful as he was there's no way he'd be getting this treatment, the locker room is letting their jealousy show
>>
>>3030764
they're all a bunch of cucks mad at the chad for getting over and having charisma
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.