[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100% serious, all memes aside...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Did they?
>>
Yes and possibly with Stephanie involved.
>>
>>3030290
This is the Okada/Gedo of the WWE.
>>
She gay
>>
>>
Wtf his hands are huge
>>
>>3030290
the asian and the jew
>>
>>3030290
What does he see in this bitch? Why is he so fond of her?
>>
>>3030317
Hi Steph
>>
>>3030317
still seething collagefag?
>>
>>3030317
>top 5 worker in the wwe male or female
>absolutely most talented in ring female performer ever
>most charismatic female in the entire company despite weak english skills
>great and unique look and style
>incredibly over with the crowd

Yeah, what can he possibly see in her?
>>
>>3030290
Yeah look at that submissive posture he has. Asuka pegs his ass hard
>>
>>3030317
Hunter Hearst Helmsley has been a closet weeb for over 25 years.
>>
>>3030290
Damn, bearded bald HHH is a great look for him.
>>
>>3030290
Did Asuka tie up HHH and raped his wife while forcing him to watch? Yes!
>>
>>3030290
Gaytch is gay. Chyna was practically a dude and have a huge clit
>>
>>3030290
Can someone tell me where the fuck is her hand that she is shaking with HHH in this photo, i legit can't see it. What the fuck
>>
>>3030297
Pretty much
>>
File: IMG_20170806_102158.jpg (75KB, 990x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_102158.jpg
75KB, 990x527px
Everyone else gets the pic with hunter looking smug behind them.

Asuka gets a handshake like an equal
>>
>>3030936
shovel man and shovel jap
>>
>>3030329
Based.
When she comes up the main roster, still undefeated, she should adopt My Time as her theme for a) appropriateness and b) to work the haters
>>
Gaytch couldn't handle her
>>
File: 1461362591210.gif (868KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1461362591210.gif
868KB, 200x179px
>>3030290
>Triple H beardfrauding
lmao this nigga could not be any more low test if he tried
>>
>>3030309
He's unironically a big fucking guy. The scale here looks weird because he's hunching so much so he doesn't appear like a teacher talking to grade 4 student
>>
>>3030936
Don't forget asuka has more self respect and honorabru by default compared to the rest of the female roster. You won't see asuka letting guys blow loads on her belt and closeup of her ass holes. He doesn't have to worry about her, meanwhile we know the rest of the women on the roster are just one weak password away from having the inside of their vulva being used as desktop wallpaper for the sad sacks of /cozytube/
>>
>>3030290
Judging by her face, yes
>>
>>3031031
Gaytch is the definition of a B+

>>3030472
Maybe he wants to be Antonio Inoki, GOAT wrestler. main event of the biggest wrestling show ever, founder of NJPW, currently on the Japanese senate while having good relations with best Korea and a converted muslism, the equivalent of being with God and the devil on the same table. Obviously Gaytch will never be Inoki, not even The Rock
>>
>>3030290
based shovel queen and king
>>
>>3030329
>absolutely most talented in ring female performer ever
Stopped reading right there, unless your talking about WWE itself
>>
>>3031225
All time WWE.
>>
>>3030851
Her hand is tiny and swallowed up by his, I guess
>>
>>3031225
>In the WWE canon
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.