[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*come out to no reaction*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: adam-coletty.jpg (19KB, 600x300px)
adam-coletty.jpg
19KB, 600x300px
*come out to no reaction*
>>
>>3029482
A fucking superkick!
>>
Ahahaha, I don't even know who this dude is and I know that's horseshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLG7br9lg9Y
>>
>>3029510
How did Kyle O'Reilly become ROH champ? He looks more generic than a default CAW.
>>
>>3029482
>>3029510

>the literal state of this OP

Better luck next time anti-smark
>>
who
>>
>People hyped him up
>No reaction
>shittiest super kick I've ever seen

So how is this dude supposedly great? Are you considered a "great wrestler" because you wrestled in the bingo halls or something?
>>
>>3029482
Good. Fuck him and his cronies. They're all fucks.
>>
File: austin1.jpg (13KB, 301x266px) Image search: [Google]
austin1.jpg
13KB, 301x266px
>>3029552
That's exactly the mentality. All three of those shitheads appeared tonight and ruined great moments. And I get trying to establish new stars, but unless you're one of the obnoxious smark fuckers who just ate this shit up, why would you want to care about these assholes after this? SAnitY is over as fuck and they beat them down. Drew is somewhat over and he got beat down too. These indie manlet bastards just come in and ruin everything that is good like they're entitled to greatness. Fuck them. Fuck ALL of them. And fuck WWE for relentlessly hiring them all.
>>
>>3029528
The more generic the better in the indies.
>>
>>3029482
The crowd probably didn't now who was him until checked twitter
>>
>>3029570
Holy fucking worked.
>>
the entire crowd yelled ADAM COLE BAYBAY when he did it on the top of the ramp, ya dingus
>>
>>3029655
I'll fully aware that I got worked. Doesn't change the fact that Adam Cole has appeared on NXT for a matter of minutes and I already hate him. Same goes for his two stooges, not that I much cared for them in the first place. They're all generic and boring and I have no reason to care for them.
>>
>>3029667
Well I dunno if you know this, but there's something called a "heel" in wrestling, it's basically a term for an antagonist, and in wrestling, as in most fiction, the antagonist does stuff to make you dislike them, so that when the protagonist beats them, you'll feel some level of catharsis from it. Because it's so strongly based around combat, this is a core tenet of wrestling.
>>
>>3029678
I get that too. I know WHY all of this is happening. It's not even a terrible set-up for them. But I just don't like it. I'm sick of all these indy guys I'm supposed to give a shit about clogging up the system. NXT and WWE in general already has enough talent. Let these dime-a-dozen manlets please their target audience elsewhere.
>>
>>3029667
Give Adam Cole a chance. He actually is pretty charismatic for a vanilla midget.
>>
>>3029698
>Giant ADAM COLE BAYBAY chant after he was done.
Pretty sure his target audience is right where he is. Have you considered your "rargh, vanilla midgets" gimmick opinion isn't shared by many people?
>>
>>3029699
That's what everybody has said leading up to tonight, but he may have already done me wrong. I guess I just gotta wait and see where things go from here. I swear, if they just turn out to be "hurr we're da evil manlet faction that the smarks will eat up"...
>>
>>3029702
Midgets historically never been mega draws or tv rating boosters or leaders of national boom periods.
>>
>>3029702
*sigh* You're right. NXT is exactly the cesspool he will thrive in. I'm just venting at this point. I'll admit defeat with whatever grace I have left and bow out now.
>>
>>3029510
The fucking state of nxt bringing in NJPW junior heavyweights and putting them in the main event

Poor Drew deserves better than this, unlike the rest of these jokes he actually has potential
>>
>>3029570
its almost like they're.........heels?
>>
>>3029699
More so now that he won't be able to use his finisher. It's a piledriver so I'm only assuming at this point.
>>
>>3029756
Shawns his fav , so superkick. Or the other finishers.
>>
>>3029764
Hopefully he gets something else eventually. I still remember that shitty pumphandle slam Roode used on his debut.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1010x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1010x562px
>>3029777
Probably one of theses.
>>
>>3029552
>no reaction
Imagine being this deluded just so you can be a contrarian
>>
>>3029786
WWE says no to piledrivers and inverted DDT looks too weak these days. Probably one of the other 3 or he could do superkick into a submission. Only Asuka has been dominating with submissions these days.
>>
>>3029833
Shining superkick?
>>
>>3029756
>>3029833
Couldn't he just do the same basic thing, but they take the bump on the shoulders rather than their head? Like Cena's Code Red?
>>
>>3029482
I can't wait for his main roster debut
> Michael Cole: INTRODUCING MY SON, ADAM COLE BAY BAY!
>>
Yet another vanilla indie darling. Yawn.
>>
>>3029850
>Renee Young introduces her long lost brother, Darren
>>
>>3029839
Sounds even better

>>3029846
>Diving sunset flip powerbomb
That would be a good finisher but against larger opponents (especially plenty in the main roster), it might be lackluster and too long to setup.
>>
>>3029786
Last Shot is a pretty gnarly looking move
>>
>>3029846
Panama Sunset
>>
>>3029881
True. I think that's why kicks, knees and neckbreakers are always so popular as finishers in WWE.
>>
>>3029921
Yeah unpredictability is key but another way to use it is having 2 finisher like the huge pop Neville gets whenever he uses his Red Arrow these days. Finish matches with a submission 90% of the time and that rare 10% becomes a spot.
>>
>>3029528
Because actual wrestling companies don't push guys solely on their looks

>>3029552
t. hasn't watched him in a match but gives opinion

>>3029756
Cole hasn't used his piledriver in what feels like years, the Last Shot is his finish nowadays
>>
>>3030097
A neckbreaker's a way better heel finisher than a destroyer anyway
>>
>>3029570
>>3029667
>>3029698
>>3029708
>>3029717
holy fucking MAD
>>
*gimnick is he cant say baby properly*
>>
>>3029482
Is that the guy from 3MB?
>>
>>3029860
And Eric
>>
>>3030263
So Y2J?
>>
Can't wait for him to go to the main roster me get jobbed out with the other vanilla midgets by based Vinny Mac
>>
>>3030314
"Why is this company dying?"
>>
File: reddit.png (87KB, 501x301px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
87KB, 501x301px
>>3029717
>*action*
>>
I was there and the place got fucking loud. reDRagon reaction was quieter because a lot of the crowd didn't know them.
>>
>>3030287

>Eric starts feuding with Ambrose because he wants his younger sister in Sanity, complete with Nikki fawning over her every other show Rosemary style

Yesss

YES
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.