[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kane > carder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_1737.jpg (152KB, 700x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1737.jpg
152KB, 700x462px
Kane > carder
>>
how did the undercarder meme even start?

Like, if any fucking wrestler is not an "undercarder" it's Taker
>>
>>3029395
Wtf are you ding-dong diddly trying to say
>>
File: IMG_0044.jpg (44KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
44KB, 600x440px
>>3029395
Please tell me you are joking. Undercarder is a clown who should have retired 5 years ago and thinks he is a bigger deal than he actually is.
>>
>>3029416

You're willfully distorting reality. Taker is a fucking legend to smarks, and while the marks aren't really affected by him the way they were in the early nineties, he's still (or was until WM) the biggest staple of the roster.

Go fuck yourself buddy
>>
Kane literally never drew a dime
>>
>>3029395
just another meme on /asp
>>
Kane was good for like 2 years of his career. Please stop.
>>
>>3030969
I think his debut at BB and WM were both worth a couple of dimes
>>
>>3030975
And Undercarder was never good so thanks for proving his point
>>
>>3030969
2010-12 was literally it. he was used for spots before that
>>
>>3030980

"his"
>>
File: taketty.png (516KB, 1584x691px) Image search: [Google]
taketty.png
516KB, 1584x691px
>>3029395
gee I don't know maybe due to the fact that every wrestlemania he's on the undercard? every mania he main evented has done shit? he's never been THE GUY because he's a glorified midcarder. Look at this chart - that WM26 main event is embarrassing and WM13 didn't even sellout.

seriously, get a fucking clue idiot
>>
>>3030980
>memepost
Discarded
>>
>>3030980
This
>>
>>3030984

S E E T H I N G
>>
seriously, I am seething reading this thread

we need an /asp/ 101 - if you're not smart enough to understand that carder is a fucking joke, get off this board

it's not even an opinion it's like saying 2+2 doesn't equal 4
>>
>>3030994
90% of this board are /woo rejects and it's already a fucking joke. whats your point
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (56KB, 1679x407px)
Screenshot_1.png
56KB, 1679x407px
>Undertarker vs. Triple H at Wrestlemania 28 inside HIAC with Shawn Michaels as special ref.
>Went on after KELLY KELLY AND MARIA MENOUNOS VS BETH PHOENIX AND EVE TORES
>Went on before TEAM SMACCKDOWN VS TEAM RAW
>THE FUCKING SHAMBLING BONES OF THE REPUBLIC OF 'MEAN' MARK CALLOUS
>>
Taker literally peaked with Biker Taker, easily his best matches and crowd reaction
>>
Le Meltz says he's a draw
>>
>>3031005
he said he was in the top 100 biggest draws

not top 10, not top 20, not top 50

What a huge draw.
>>
>>3030994

S E E T H I N G

>>3030996

S E E T H I N G

>>3030998

RIP
>>
>>3031003

You're a silly fag. Everybody knows Ministry Taker is prime Taker
>>
>>3031005
>needing Meltzer to tell you if someone (especially a talent in last 20 years) was a draw
pathetic
>>
>>3031009
big evil was prime taker
>>
Kane drew more dimes in that feud with Austin where he was champ for 1 day than Carder did in his entire career
>>
>>3030998
Kek
>>
File: Screenshot_28.png (50KB, 1682x366px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_28.png
50KB, 1682x366px
OH MY FUCKING GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THE WRESTLEMANIA 23 CARD
>in the midcard
>match for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
>went on BEFORE the ECW Originals vs New Breed match
>went on before the Booby Lashley vs Umanga meme match
>THE LUMBERJILL MATCH WENT ON AFTER THIS
HOLY FUCKING SHIT UNDERCARDER IS SO PATHETIC
>>
>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never had a good match before 2006 and even then was carried by vastly superior workers
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out his WWF comfort even when Ted Turner threw millions at him
>Main evented the lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '90s
>Main evented the lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '10s
>Tanked the buyrate of King Of The Ring in 2002 so hard the PPV got cancelled
>Was barely ever in the main title picture because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 2nd best member of The Brothers of Destruction
>Only the 4th best member of The Ministry
>Only the 8th best member of The Corporate Ministry
>His backstage clique "The Bone Street Krew" was utterly BTFO by The Kliq and achieved nothing notable except inflicting Savio Vega on us
>His biker cosplay was cringeworthy
>His MMA cosplay was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEST PURE STRIKER IN DA WWE""""""""
>Shit taste in whiskey
>Shit hairline
>Has his ex wife's tattooed on his neck
>Failed at his first marriage so badly that he resorted to marrying an anorexic bimbo
>Only significant achievement was accidently being booked to have a Wrestlemania streak
>Is the wrestling equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>>
>>3031007
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/53g0og/meltzers_top_draws_decadebydecade/

Meltzer has Taker in at 7 in the 90s, this is worldwide so he is no3 US draw

http://wrestlingclassics.com/cgi-bin/.ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000454;p=0

Taker is 6 in all time WWE draws

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/509605-top-wrestling-draws-year-year.html

Taker 2 for 1997 (actually 1 not counting Japan)
>>
File: 1478801574348.png (553KB, 1000x620px) Image search: [Google]
1478801574348.png
553KB, 1000x620px
>Drew so poorly in his 1997 title run that Bret Hart of all people had to take the belt off him
>spent the latter part of his career burying superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was sitting around in the back and telling one of his no-draw buddies to job to someone who could actually draw dime.
>Buried DDP and ruined his potential WWE career because he didn't shake his hand backstage
>Buried Bray Wyatt (twice) for no reason
>Drew lower ratings in his feud with Kane in late 2010 than an Edge vs Dolph Ziggler feud, a Mark Henry title run, and a Christian vs Orton feud the next year
>In the same feud, lost 90,000 buys from the previous year at the Hell in a Cell PPV that included Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase Jr in the main event
>Killed the World Heavyweight Championship (the last time the WHC would be defended in a PPV main event was Hell in a Cell 2010)
>None of the Wrestlemanias he main evented got more buys than the previous year
>Only main evented 3 out of 24 Wrestlemanias he had a match at
>Was on the B-show for the majority of his career after the draft
>Huge mark for himself, according to Paul London he drives around with the license plate "DEADMAN" and wears his own merchindise
>Besides Wrestlemania 13 having the lowest buyrate ever, it is the only Wrestlemania ever not to sell out
>Couldn't draw LeBron James to come out of his locker room to meet him despite getting dressed up and waiting for an hour
>Voted for Hillary like the spineless cuck he is
>>
File: Screenshot_29.png (47KB, 1073x402px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_29.png
47KB, 1073x402px
Wrestlemania 22
>in the midcard
>facing MARK HENRY
>most people forgot he even faced him
>went on before the Shawn Michaels vs Vince McMahon meme match
>went on before Rey Mysterio beating Randy Orton and Kurt Angle
>went on before THE PLAYBOY PILLOW FIGHT
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (35KB, 1108x322px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.png
35KB, 1108x322px
Wrestlemania 21 may be the worst of them all
>3rd match on the card not even counting the dark match
>went on before trish stratus vs christie hemme
>went on before AKEBONO VS BIG SHOW
>most people forgot the above even happened
>Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero was forced to go on before this
>MITB went on before this
>Booker T finally winning something forced to go to the dark matches
does this guy just let Vince walk all over him and then says thank you afterwards and in return Vince fires people Mark doesn't like
>>
>>3031012

big evil? I don't even remember that one bro
>>
>>3031030
mark was only good at one thing - backstage politics
>>
>>3031025

And Rock/Hogan went on before the women's match

There is a reason they place the matches in the order they do and its not all just importance
>>
File: Screenshot_31.png (50KB, 1438x368px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_31.png
50KB, 1438x368px
>>3031030
I end with Wrestlemania 19
This one really explains itself, look who he's facing, look at the position on the card, look at who went on after this. And this was "prime taker" too, he was still the American Badass
Undercarder is a straight up ass kisser and politicker who is addicted to Jack Daniels and lets people like Vince and the bookers and writers walk all over him
>>
>>3031036
I'll save you the trouble of looking at the others

WM 18 - wrested WRECK FLAIR and still looked awful, at least based double A spinebustered him

WM 17 - wrestled haitch for the first of three times where their combined ego thought they could overshadow the main event. utterly forgettable compared to Austin and Rock
>>
>>3031036

WM undercard > All non WM headliners

This board blows lol
>>
>>3031051
>r*eddit spacing
back to /r/squaredcircle friend
>>
File: WWEChampions.jpg (132KB, 646x744px) Image search: [Google]
WWEChampions.jpg
132KB, 646x744px
literally the highest rated title reign ever
>>
>>3031057

I've been on this stupid site for almost a decade.

I have been told to go "back" to redditt 7 million or so times

I have still never been to this website once in my life. Is that the point? Is the joke that you're telling people to go to an unpopular site as if it is popular?
>>
>>3031065
that had nothing to do with carder - the feud was still Austin vs McMahon. Carder was just in the corporate ministry as a heel.
>>
>>3031086
>Is the joke that you're telling people to go to an unpopular site
reddit is incredibly popular
>>
>>3030980
Taker was great for a lot of his career,but ok.
>>
>>3031020
>>
>>3031091
>Undertaker draws poorly
its all his fault!
>Undertaker draws well
it was the other guy getting the ratings!

Vince was FACE when Taker won the title. It was only a few weeks later he was revealed as the Higher Power.

Summerslam 98, 700K buys the second highest drawing PPV ever to this day outside of Mania. Taker not aligned with McMahon at the time.

Highest rated segment in history when Austin won title off Taker

If Taker had nothing to do with anything in 98/99 then why did some of Austin's highest drawing stuff come when facing him?
Surely he would have gotten better ratings when he was feuding with guys who weren't Carder?
>>
>>3031213
Austin was at his absolute hottest at that point, that's why his matches with Taker drew so much.
>>
>>3031213
>Summerslam 98, 700K buys the second highest drawing PPV ever to this day outside of Mania. Taker not aligned with McMahon at the time.

Summerslam 1997 buyrate was 235k
Main event: UNDERTAKER vs Bret

Summerslam 1998 buyrate was 700k
Main event: Austin vs UNDERTAKER

mmmmmmm
>>
>>3031226

Avoiding the question

Why did Austin's highest drawing stuff come against Taker and not anyone else he feuded with at the time?
Why wasn't his highest rated segment not against Rock or HHH?
>>
>>3031238
NOOOOO DELETE THIS! STOP!
>>
>>3031238
don't forget anti draw HBK was the ref for summerslam 1997
>>
>>3031238

Summerslam 97 drew more than 95 and 96

Not sure what you're trying to prove, no one was drawing huge in 1997 including Steve Austin who main evented several PPVs - things change
>>
>>3031304
What am i trying to prove? I posted facts and figures that need no explanation.

Someone has been watching his WWE network propaganda, Undertaker is no were near the star/draw that WWE hype him up as.
>>
>>3030984
>that image
Pretty impressive number on WM 1 considering it wasn't on PPV. Also hundreds of thousands isn't called a "buy rate", they key work there being "rate".
>>
>>3031243
because he was at his hottest

He didn't feud with the rock or haitch until 99-2000 where he wasn't as hot.
>>
Reminder the Undercarder meme is being spammed by a British twink from discord who unironically whores himself out for cash
>>
>>3031394
wtf is this ding-dong diddly true?
>>
>>3031394
hey bretcuck, ya ding-dong diddly said undertaker never drew a dime but ya never made up undercarder
>>
>>3031369

If he wasn't as hot in 99 then why did he draw the highest ratings ever in that year?
He just came off a feud with Rock before the record ratings of the Undertaker feud, then things dropped down once HHH got involved.
>>
>>3031417
>If he wasn't as hot in 99 then why did he draw the highest ratings ever in that year?
He wasn't as hot, the Rock was on the same level though - the two of them combined were a bigger draw than Austin at his hottest
>>
>>3031009
He was injured during the Ministry era and didn't work often or particularly hard when he did.

The Ladder Match he had with Jeff Hardy when he was doing the biker thing was a career highlight for Taker.
>>
>>3031238
Bretcucc SEETHIN
>>
>>3031243
>Why did Austin's highest drawing stuff come against Taker and not anyone else he feuded with at the time?

Taker was the very next top guy during those periods. Rock's ascension to one of the biggest stars ever didn't really start until he turned face.

>>3031009
>I...HATE...EVERYONE

Only people who barely remembers that era would say that.

>>3031238

Funny how he didn't post the buyrate numbers of when Austin/Taker underperformed. Surely, Austin, the hottest start at the time, was at fault.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.