[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck saw THAT coming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Who the fuck saw THAT coming?
>>
Fucking killed it with the hot tags
>>
>>3029083
BASED GERMAN
>>
>>3029086
Was it him or Dain that went flying into Nikki and smashed the dude through a table?
>>
>>3029095
Dain
>>
>>3029095
Dain. Makes it even funnier when you think about how he's dating Nikki too.
>>
>>3029098
>>3029099
lmao so Young's terrible plan actually worked like a charm, that makes it even better.
>>
>>3029107
>implying he didnt plan that the whole time

brainlet sandniggers getting worked by the based genius eric young
>>
>>3029083
Not me! It was great until indie shitters ruined the moment.
>>
>Nikki was the highlight
>>
>>3029116
That's my point, at the time, swapping himself in for Dain looked like such a terrible idea. The payoff is so incredible.
>>
>>3029123
FUCKING. THIS.

>Hey Hunter, turns out one of our homegrown Performance Center guys went out there, worked his ass off and got legitimately over with the crowd, they're actually behind Sanity for the first time now and not just Nikki
>Send in two indie vanilla midgets in plain shirts and trunks to beat him down, it's what's best for business-uh
>>
Based Josh Barnett Jr
>>
>>3029149
it got the cheap pop, it (unfortunately) did its job
>>
>>3029083
why does his face look like it got switched in faceswap
>>
>>3029149
Yeah fuck setting up a new feud
>>
>>3029149
m8 they just slayed the unkillable monsters, AoP. They can afford to put over the Ring of Honor invaders.
>>
>>3029180
They have NXT episodes to that in. Things shouldn't be a frantic rush through feuds, sometimes a well-earned victory deserves to have it's moment. The Black Trunks and No Gimmick Club should've be kept entirely at the end of the show.
>>
>>3029083
Dude's actually awesome. Surprised it took this long for them to let him show off
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.