[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DDT “RYOGOKU PETER PAN 2017 THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 1503140128177.jpg (297KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1503140128177.jpg
297KB, 848x1199px
>Japans 3rd Biggest Promotion Returns With 1 of Their Biggest Shows of The Year!

>Watch DDT Ryogoku Peter Pan at 11pm PT / 2am ET

>Where
www.DDTUniverse.com

>Card
Yuki Ino Debut Match : Kouki Iwasaki & Yuki Ino vs Naomi Yoshimura & Yuki Ueno
Ikemen Vs Idol! Handsome Humanity Battle : Jiro Kuroshio vs Shunma Katsumata

KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles : Shouten-Doji(KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi) (c) vs Dick Togo, Yasu Urano & Antonio Honda

Special 4 Way Tag Match : Kaz Hayashi & Keisuke Ishii vs Yankee Two Kenju(Isami Kodaka & Yuko Miyamoto) vs Mike Bailey & MAO vs Kotaro Suzuki & Soma Takao

KO-D 10-Man Tag Team Titles : Toru Owashi, Kazuki Hirata, Joey Ryan, Saki Akai & Yoshihiko vs Makoto Oishi, LiLiCo, Lady Beard, Super Sasadango Machine & Ken Ohka

DDT 20th Anniversary Weapons Rumble Ownership vs Forced Marriage : Sanshiro Takagi vs Danshoku Dino
DDT Extreme Title – Hair vs Hair(No DQ, can only end by Submission, KO, or TKO) : Daisuke Sasaki (c) vs Akito

KO-D Tag Team Titles“ Uchikomi! Presents : YaroZ(Shigehiro Irie & Kazusada Higuchi) (c) vs HARASHIMA & Naomichi Marufuji

KO-D Openweight Title“ Good Com Asset Presents : Konosuke Takeshita (c) vs Tetsuya Endo
>>
File: miSdS3Z.png (330KB, 623x402px) Image search: [Google]
miSdS3Z.png
330KB, 623x402px
>>3028969
Airing Here: https://sy.nchtu.be/r/CozyTube (remove the period after the Y only)
>>
>>3028969
3rd nope.

Njpe is first.

DragonGate is in debts.

DDT draws shitty outside Tokyo.
>>
>>3028969
>Lady Beard
what in the fuck
>>
File: ladybeard_0315.jpg (33KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
ladybeard_0315.jpg
33KB, 704x396px
>>3028996
>Not knowing Based Lady Beard
>>
>"Gorgeous" Matsuno
>>
File: DHkm-OlUwAAUlMf.jpg (100KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DHkm-OlUwAAUlMf.jpg
100KB, 1200x800px
>>3028995
Who is third then, Carter?
>>
>>3028995
in drawing, DDT is 3rd.

AJPW is rising again, so is NOAH, they're up from last year, but neither of them draw more than DDT, and DDT doesn't outdraw Dragon Gate, and none of them outdraw NJPW. BJW I'm not so sure on the numbers, but they're most likely in between NOAH and AJPW I'd assume.
>>
>>3029061
AJPW is drawing, but NOAH is hemorrhaging (which is a shame because they actually been very good this year). AJPW's big show is next week in Sumo Hall so we will see. Good chance AJPW outdraws what DDT does tonight

I go:

>NJPW
>AJPW/NOAH (w AJPW pulling away into #2 by end of year)
>DDT
>BJW
>W1

DG is a junior fag promotion so lel at them. They are as much competition to the real feds as Ice Ribbon or Stardom is.
>>
>>3029089
Terrible post.
>>
>>3029103
>implying that DG isn't exclusively a junior fag promotion.
>>
>>3028969
Ohgaga booga
>>
>>3029106
>Implying that disqualifies them from being the #2 in drawing

Most of DDT and W-1's rosters would be juniors anywhere else.
>>
>>3029061
Dragon gate profits? Those that draw the most profits not attendences are top Feds.

Njpw certainly is first but no2 is still relative.
Even in Japan the media only covers Njpw, Ajpw, Noah Igf mostly.

Also Ajpw has more sponsors and tv. Better tv ratings that I and kakutolog must say.
>>
i only like ddts comedy matches and whenever i tune in its normal bullshit
>>
>>3029121
>the same DDT that employs Shuji, Paulie, Strong BJ etc
great argument lad

Like I said: DG is closer to Stardom and Ice Ribbon than it is to the real feds.
Riddle me this anon: if Okada or Tanahashi or Ishii became a free agent tomorrow and wanted to stay in Japan... common sense says they would sign with the #2. Where would they sign? Not DG that's for sure.
Why is that, anon? Is it because DG is a fag junior promotion that is in its own lil autistic bubble?
>>
>>3029142
None of those wrestlers are signed to DDT.

Shuji and Strong BJ work for Big Japan.

Paulie's a freelancer.
>>
>>3029142
Ishii's a half-midget. He'd fit well in Dragon Gate.

I couldn't see any of the top guys joining another promotion. They'd go to WWE or start their own.
>>
>>3029153
>Shuji is literally in DAMNATION with Paulie
>imagine being this new
>imagine being so autistic that you think "employ" means "exclusive signing"
>imagine thinking that a company doesn't employ a freelancer

anon pls
>>
>>3029172
Well, if you want to be nitpicky with words, I said "MOST", not all of them are juniors, but most of them are.
>>
>>3029161
Understood, which is why I made the outlier of staying in Japan.
the correct answer is they would go to NOAH or AJPW, except for Ishii he may go join the big boys in BJW.
>>
File: ddt-harashima-irie.jpg (84KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
ddt-harashima-irie.jpg
84KB, 600x399px
THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN TONIGHT.
>>
>>3029179
point is, DDT at least has heavys on roster and have featured them

DG has none. Why? say it with me, anon:
>DG is a fag junior promotion that is in its own bubble doing fag junior promotion things.

They are not a threat. They are not #2. They are Dragon Gate and they are the #1 junior promotion out there.
>>
>>3029206
I see what you mean. Point taken.
>>
>>3029206
When Toryumon had Okada, he immediately got poached by New Japan. Tall guys don't go to DG.
>>
>>3029142
I get what you're trying to say but given his history, looks and wrestling style Okadas like the only heavy without a 100% chance of never going to DG, it's still astronomically small but more than pretty much anyone else
>>
File: DpayokH.gif (1MB, 107x80px) Image search: [Google]
DpayokH.gif
1MB, 107x80px
>>3028975
Thank you lad.

>>3029089

>Not liking based Verserk with Shingo showing the world what a true heel should be like, pfft.

Dragon Gate draws senpai, like them or not, their shows are always packed, and Korakuen is usually sold out. Maybe you are just jealous you don't have luxurious hair such as one Yamato?
>>
File: WXgWQBK.png (10KB, 57x70px) Image search: [Google]
WXgWQBK.png
10KB, 57x70px
>>3028969
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that, not only do we have NJPW threads now, but as of late, we have had AJPW, Dragon Gate, NOAH, and a bunch of independent promotion threads. Things are looking up for /asp/ lads.
>>
Any pics of DDT crowd cuties? They have tons of female fans.
>>
>>3029438
Cute, I'm not so sure. Haven't seen a lot of DDT cuties.
>>
File: Kota-Ibushi.jpg (62KB, 500x333px)
Kota-Ibushi.jpg
62KB, 500x333px
>>3029438
Here's one.
>>
>>3029455
good choice. kek
>>
>>3029089
DDT still drew more than 10k in March

And DG still counts, like it or not. Stardom and Ice Ribbon outdraw W1 most of the time too, like that or not, so Stardom at least is over them

>>3029142
Paulie is the only one of them even on the Peter Pan card and he's in a dark match. Strong BJ don't even count.
>>
>>3029544

^

This man knows his Puroresu.
>>
>>3029551
Nah only people into old puroresu do. Only Njpw is the top fed, while Dg a distant number 2.

There's also a thing called papered numbers and posting attendences that the buildings don't fill up to.

Anyway w-1 and Nowah are the worst drawing Feds and should end.

Liking modern purorsu is acquired taste. Most salary men and normies left to never watch again.
Called otaku obsession nowadays.
>>
>>3029587
W-1 and NOAH have their lane. They absolutely should not end. Fuck off, namefag.
>>
>>3028975
Pre-show is on now if anyone cares for the "dark" matches.
>>
>>3029598
And that lane is empty. Stupid no name faggot.
>>
>>3028969
shud I watch this?
>>
>>3029863
More male fans than dg.
>>
>>3029191
lol
>>
File: CFAiYDIUkAA1kbb.jpg (92KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
CFAiYDIUkAA1kbb.jpg
92KB, 600x799px
>>3029408
based
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.