[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could I make it in Pro Wrestling ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: guy.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
Could I make it in Pro Wrestling ?
>>
>>3026474
How small? Are you manlet enough?
>>
>>3026474
You look like high school kid who should be working at mcdonalds
>>
>>3026480
pretty much a manlet yeah but I am willing to bulk up a bit, would start training after i graduate college.
>>
>>3026474
Why do you look like you're in your grandmas guest bedroom, getting ready to go to her funeral.. My nigga is Grandma okay?
>>
>>3026489
yeah shes fine bro. this is my brothers old room. idk his decorative tastes.
>>
File: Laughing_Cener.jpg (36KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Cener.jpg
36KB, 500x333px
>>3026489
>>
>>3026486
198 pounds of muscles would do. Depends whatever size you are though.
>>
>>3026474
if you had asked 10 years ago i'd say no, but look at the sorry excuses they got now. sure you could make it. You don't even have to be in shape or charismatic.
>>
>>3026474
Learn how to flip and dive and ignore any chain wrestling and you'll be fine
>>
>>3026474

What kind of gimmick goes with this face?
>>
>>3026544
school shooter
>>
>>3026474
The Janetty to Sonny Smasher
>>
>>3026550
FUCKING KEK
>>
Just eat a shit ton of cheeseburgers and learn a piledrive. Worked for owens.
>>
>>3026598
Owens still drew nothing and record low ratings.
>>
>>3026604
Still got a job. OP didn't say he wanted to be the next steve austin
>>
>>3026616
All manlets think they're beyond Austin.

Napolean complexes. If this was wwf 80, he would only be allowed in the tag division. Shawn and Bret was manlets with very fake billed height.
>>
>>3026474
Get a crew/butch cut, shave that "moustache" or grow a beard, wear some facial stuff (not make-up, just face masks and skin stuff).
As for your body, bulk up hard, don't even think about cutting until you've put on like 50 pounds of muscle. If you're pretty pale you can put on some oil, that can make your skin pop. Make sure to tan sometimes, you don't need to be Hogan levels of tan skin but go like once or twice a week, and go outside some more. And you said you're a manlet, if you truly are under like 5'8 then you're better off skipping my advice about face and putting on a mask, but if you're around 5'10~ you could wear shoe lifts.
Then as for gimmick stuff and clothes, just wear whatever you feel comfortable with and suits your gimmick. Then for gimmick stuff, think up something original, we don't need another fucking top-class athlete who wears a wrestling singlet or a cocky manlet who wears a diaper, but also don't be too unique and have a million different gimmicks in one. Be simple but unique with it.

Most of these anons will laugh and say that you won't make it but that's because they're exactly like you, manlet, probably skinnyfat, likely a virgin, no direction in life, but if you take my advice into account then perhaps one day you'll be the one laughing at them
>>
>>3026651
>Make sure to tan sometimes, you don't need to be Hogan levels of tan skin but go like once or twice a week, and go outside some more.
Gotta be careful with that, though. Skin cancer is no joke. My understanding is that regular tanning does significantly increase one's risk of skin cancer.
>>
>>3026474
Didn't you just attack the tag champs at Takeover?
>>
>>3026474
No.
>>
>>3026474
LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKIN JABRONI
IN THIS BUSINESS, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK YOU GOT
YOU WANNA PROVE YOU'RE HOT SHIT, YOU WANNA PROVE YOU GOT SOME BALLS, YOU STEP IN THE RING WITH ME THIS SUNDAY AT THE SUPERSLAM SUMMER FEST IN OHIO, WISCONSIN AT THE MILWAUKEE ORANGEDOME. I'LL STRETCH YOU SO BAD, YOUR TENDONS WILL SNAP LIKE RUBBER BANDS. I'LL ARMBAR YOU UNTIL YOUR ELBOW BENDS THE WRONG WAY. YOU EVER SING "HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES, AND TOES" AS A KID? YOU AIN'T GONNA HAVE NONE OF THOSE LEFT WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU. AND WHEN IT'S ALL SUN AND DONE, AND YOU TRY TO RUN AWAY LICKETY-SPLIT (BUT YOU CAN'T CUZ YOU GOT SOME FAT ASSES) I'LL HIT YOU WITH A SUPER ANUS DRIVER OFF THE TOP ROPE FOR THE 1-2-3. THIS SUNDAY AT THE MILWAUKEE ORANGEDOME IN OHIO WISCONSIN, YOU'RE GONNA GET POPPED, DROPPED, AND YOUR CAREER WILL BE STOPPED. MEANWHILE, I GOT FAME, MONEY, AND I GET ALL THE HONEYS. YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE. SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR NECK, JABRONI, BECAUSE YOU'RE TAKING A SUPER ANUS DRIVER OFF THE TOP ROPE. MARK MY WORDS. THIS SUNDAY, AT THE MILWAUKEE ORANGEDOME IN OHIO, WISCONSIN. BE THERE.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.