[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Braun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2955.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2955.png
1MB, 1334x750px
https://youtu.be/saB-0f8_brE

>"I don't like you and I don't like basketball, I'm here because I'm getting paid"
>>
Did he get on his knees after that and proceed to beg the Basketball not to tell Kurt Angle about his behavior?
>>
>>3026003
Reigns SEEETHING because based BRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUN stole his face of the company push
>>
I'm not sure what to post in this thread, maybe you guys could help. Do I just post a "BASED" or should I reply to someone with a "seething" or "worked". I'm behind on memes so let me know if those are too old to use.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>3026024
this guy
>>3026014
Is SEETHING
>>
WWE will always be more entertaining when everyone can just have fun...
>>
I need a WWE dunk contest. Would be way better than this.
>>
>>3026000
fucking hell Braun, try and protect kayfabe a bit, dumbass
>>
>>3026028
>fun
literally who
>>
File: Air-J Styles penetration.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Air-J Styles penetration.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
Based Air-J
>>
>>3026032
But he did, did you not watch the video?
>>
>>3026038
The monster among men would have murdered slater
>>
>>3026035
the whitest attempt at basketball ever
>>
>>3026046
It was also super white when AJ made the long distance shot as well as the backward facing shot at the end. And don't forget how white it was when he beat both coloreds at their national sport
>>
>>3026064
>white boi seething
>>
>>3026066
>seething
seething
>>
File: IMG_5553.jpg (12KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5553.jpg
12KB, 251x251px
>AJ's shooting form
>>
>>3026024
get a clue ya pinhead
>>
>>3026024
ya so ding-dong diddly mad right now
>>
>>3026145
I'm actually
>seething
>>
>>3026024
it depends

If you like the guy you post BASED to OP than (You) every negative post and say "seething" "worked" or even a "holy fucking cringe..."

If you hate Braun then you just post "cringe" and move on
>>
>>3026211
>an actual response
thanks
>>
>>3026035
white people are so cringe
>>
>>3026226
you are either: not white, which means you are not wanted here or (worse) white, which makes you a race traitor leftist.
>>
>>3026226
>yet wins the game

Ya ding-dong diddly buttblasted muh boy
>>
>>3026223
do be warned, some specific superstars don't fall into that catch-all and will require some lurking - Asuka, CM Punk, Undertaker.

That will work for 90% of wrestlers though.
>>
>yfw you realize that WWE wrestlers are no longer legit athletes like back in the day and look stupid trying anything that isn't simulated fighting
>>
>>3026410
this.
I remember when Stone Cold won a silver medal in fencing at the 96 Olympics
>>
File: Shigeru_Miyamoto.jpg (72KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Shigeru_Miyamoto.jpg
72KB, 565x800px
It's nice seeing the refs get some exposure and being able to see their personalities. Based John Cone seems cool just as I thought.
>>
>>3026014
>stole his face of the company push
Yup,
Braun is the biggest draw of the full time guys
>>
>>3026239
Cringe
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.