[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NJPW on in the White House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 16

File: DHjZ7PWUIAEwSUJ.jpg (96KB, 1024x451px) Image search: [Google]
DHjZ7PWUIAEwSUJ.jpg
96KB, 1024x451px
Someone watching the G1 tournament
>>
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/898707739211292672/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%23898707739211292672
>>
HOLY SHIT even at the White House people watch NJPW
>n-njpw doesn't d-draw
>o-only w-weebs watch it!
AHAHAHAHA E-Drones BTFO!
>>
>>3024739
WWMEME BTFO
NJPW DRAWING THE FUCKING WHTE HOUSE
GOAT
>>
File: trumpquilo assen na yo.png (369KB, 593x372px) Image search: [Google]
trumpquilo assen na yo.png
369KB, 593x372px
LOS
>>
Based fourth estate. In between making Trump cry like a bitch on twitter, watching some based New Japan in the press room.
>>
>>3024736
he probably thinks he's watching North Korean parliament or something
>>
File: edroneSEETHING.jpg (2MB, 3555x2198px) Image search: [Google]
edroneSEETHING.jpg
2MB, 3555x2198px
>>3024736
>It's real
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>3024793
He knows what he's watching. He's not dumb like you
>>
>>3024799
>wearing trainers with a suit
>"he's not dumb"
go back to developmental
>>
File: 1475831582224.jpg (469KB, 1440x1529px) Image search: [Google]
1475831582224.jpg
469KB, 1440x1529px
Based liberal media watching superior NJPW

While conserva-losers like Trump feature on WWmemE
>>
>>3024802
Abilio Acosta or "Jim" as he would prefer to be called is a very hip 46 year old American who is very concerned with the President and the fact that we are not following the law of the poem on the Statue of Liberty.

Also if you know that poem was posted years after the statue was placed well hen you're a white supremacist bigot
>>
>>3024828
President Hillary never was and never will be
>>
>Fake news watches fake fighting

Fitting.
>>
>>3024736
Is that Ibushi on the TV?
>>
File: IHateChinks.png (56KB, 641x493px) Image search: [Google]
IHateChinks.png
56KB, 641x493px
>>3024736
NJPW expanding right before our eyes
>WWMEME BTFO ETERNALLY
>>
You know you did great when even the fucking Government watches your fed.
>>
For some reason I keep laughing at the thought of somebody having to explain Daryl to Trump.
>>
File: pepe-1467736135-1472136530[1].jpg (247KB, 2260x1452px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-1467736135-1472136530[1].jpg
247KB, 2260x1452px
>when the CEO of WWE is in your cabinet but you have NJPW matches playing in your WH press briefing room

What did the President of the United States mean by this?
>>
>>3025206
I explained him he said he's a fan
>>
BASED
>>
I got blocked from Twitter over Swastika photos can someone ask in the comments who's Trump's favorite in NJPW?
>>
>>3025211

The CIA ordered New Japan World to gather intel on McMahon's enemies and their strategy.

When Trump said make America great again, he also meant the WWE, they're trying to figure out why NJPW blows WWE out in terms of quality.
>>
File: David-Muir-Donald-Trump[1].png (329KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
David-Muir-Donald-Trump[1].png
329KB, 618x412px
>>3025220
>I mean, ya gotta have Okada up there. He's the guy. He's got the gold, he's rich, he's a rich guy. I like that. No offense, but it's good to know he comes from successful folks, ya know? Rich folks. Great stuff. And he's tall, he's handsome, he's a hit with the ladies. If I had to pick my #1, it's gotta be Okada.

>This...what's his name, Tanarashi? Tanahashi? Yeah, that's the one. What a guy! Sometimes ya gotta go with the classics, ya know? The classics are classic for a reason. And he's still got it. High energy, the guy's all about the high energy, which is fantastic. I don't know if he'll still be high energy when he gets to my age, I don't know if he's on Trump's level yet, but he's doing pretty decent for where is is. A great look, a great body, Takanashi's gotta be up there.

>I don't like that Canadian guy though. I just don't get it. Like, what's the appeal? And he's from Canada, right? Yeah, not so good, not too hot on that one...
>>
>>3025238
Kek
>>
>>3025238

Lol, do more please.

Also, why did nobody reply to the tweets?
>>
>>3025238
Are you a fan of Naito?
>>
>>3025238

MR TRUMP, MR TRUMP, WHAT IS YOUR ASSESSMENT OF NICK AND MATT JACKSON?
>>
they need to bring in the rainmaker to improve the economy
>>
File: badruckfail.jpg (141KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
badruckfail.jpg
141KB, 1440x1080px
>>3025238
>THEY ARE SENDING RAPISTS AND MURDERERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=9VnOwTzBjT0
>>
File: C R I N G E.jpg (127KB, 562x565px) Image search: [Google]
C R I N G E.jpg
127KB, 562x565px
>>3025174
fuckin cringe
>>
File: 8d0AvzQr_400x400.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8d0AvzQr_400x400.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>3025296
>@WR_central
>>
Josiah show yourself you fucking nerd.
>>
File: 1456705153909.png (620KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
1456705153909.png
620KB, 800x577px
>>3025258
"Tranquilo? What is that some sort of taco?"
>>
>>3024736
Jim Acosta is a reporter, he doesn't work at the WH
>>
File: tumblr_okvna4S8de1s05wxzo1_400.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okvna4S8de1s05wxzo1_400.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>3024736
ITT: plenty of Seething E Drones
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>3025258
>Frankly I think what he did was so disrespectful. Extremely disrespectful, terrible attitude. The way he treated that belt- it's a beautiful belt, ok? Beautiful. The IWGP- it's a tremendous organization. Such prestige, so much history. It's a legendary institution. So many great champions over the decades. I've met with Prime Minister Abe, as you know. He came down to Mar-A-Lago. Japan is a very respectful count- some might say even too respectful, y'know? But they're such great people, so honorable, and the IWGP is the gold standard. It's the big leagues, folks. And the Intercontinental title, boy it's had some great champions. It's so prestigious, that boy should've been proud to hold that belt. But what does he do? It's a disgrace, I think, quite frankly.

>But y'know, I think it's probably something he picked up in Mexico. And the media- you know the media, they'll criticise me so much for this. They don't comment on all the great achievements of my administration. But they'll pick up on something like this, and they'll run for it. Days and days. But to be honest I think that where he picked it up. It doesn't surprise me. They have some great folks, Mexico. Some tremendous folks, we've had some very productive discussions with President Nieto, we see eye-to-eye on a lot of things. But some of their folks...not so much. And you know, I think- sometimes when people go to Mexico instead of the United States- y'know a lot of folks do this. All sorts of business. They think "oh it's cheaper down there, so I'll be smart." But you know what, to me, that's what I call a 'false economy'. The United States, we have the best schools, the best education. World-renowned. There's no competition. Harvard, Yale. Wharton. The top schools. Even the School of the Americas was taught by the United States. So they should know, if you want the finest training, there's only one place to be. He decided to go to Mexico instead. Good move? Time will tell.
>>
File: MAC45_BULLDOG_POST-1.jpg (274KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
MAC45_BULLDOG_POST-1.jpg
274KB, 822x462px
>He's not going up against just anyone, he's facing the best. Okada. He's gotta bring everything he has, even then it might not be enough. Because Okada's smart. He's not just rich, he's smart too. He came to the US, right? He fought here for a while, learned from the best. He didn't go down to Mexico, he took home real, American experience. And I think it pays off. He's the champ. Naito, he's chasing. Fighting uphill. So will it be enough? I think if he'd gotten American training too it would be a different story. But as it is, y'know I think it's going to be very, very difficult. It's a tremendous task in front of him, that's for sure. But hey, anything can happen. That's what they said about the election too. Months out, they wrote me off. They kept saying "not a chance, it doesn't matter if he has momentum now, he'll never pull it off, Hillary's too powerful." Months out, even before the debates. They had the fake news polls, every day, every two or three days. Tried to kill our spirit- it's a movement, y'know? We're a movement, so many people across the country, every state, Michigian, Pennsyl- all the states. And they tried to kill it before it was born. Not unlike...what they do, y'know? They're so dishonest. So they were running all this negative press, constantly. And my children- and the media is so critical of my kids, so nasty, so so unfair. They're wonderful kids. Believe me. And so they come to my office- and y'know this is getting to them a lot more than me. And they're worried. Especially Ivanka. She's so beautiful. And she's worried about her daddy, and you know what I said to her? I took her in my lap and I said "Don't you worry, all these predictions right now, this is all fake news, it's totally fake. Daddy's gonna win, believe me, Daddy Trump's gonna make everything better, baby." So you really never know, anything could happen in January at Wrestle Kingdom. We'll just have to tune in and find out.
>>
>>3025408
Is that the White House? Is New Japan on TV? If yes, what's your fucking point?
>>
>>3025825

This is 10 out of fucking 10 internet posting
>>
>all these Nu Japan bandwagoners in this thread.
Shoo Shoo. Let the big boys talk, you are clueless about Japanese wrestling.
>>
File: 003.png (89KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
89KB, 261x238px
>>3025825
>>3025829
>>
>>3025835
Acosta is a geek watching geek pro.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.