[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HBGay's manchild cartoon overselling ass BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (30KB, 617x388px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30KB, 617x388px
HBGay's manchild cartoon overselling ass BTFO
>>
>>3022843
Based HBGod working Meltzer.
>>
Yet Meltzer loves Flair's overselling and comedy flops
>>
HBGOAT working the marks 12 years later
>>
This Meltzer bloke is right cunt, ain't he.
>>
>>3022843
I'm begging someone to reply with
>YA FlNNA SEETHING PINHEAD
>>
first time I've agreed with meltzer on anything. HBK went into business for hismelf because he was sulking that Hogan outworked him backstage. Hogan has always been about business. HBK was such a mark for himself that he let personal feelings get in the way of putting on a show. You could tell that all HBK's reborn christian stuff is all an act, deep down he's still the egotistical toy boy he always was.
>>
>>3022922
at the end of the day there is only one man who decides who wins, and that's Vince

he was fine with HBK doing the job so that's all that matters, no excuse to act like a fucking child
>>
>>3022843
Le Meltz is such a fucking mark like holy shit!
>>
>>3022843
Honestly was a good match even with the ridiculous overselling, was the best match Hogan had this century
>>
>>3022843
Then why does he give high stars for Omega's comedy matches?
>>
Hi Eric
>>
>>3022964
Hogan had one of the best matches of all time with Rock at WM 18, and I say that as a Austin mark who wanted Austin in Rocks place
>>
Hogan should get some props for staying professional. I think anyone else would have started shooting on HBGay.
>>
Hogan is such a clown he probably thought he had newfound strength.

"SHIT BROTHER I THINK I MIGHT HAVE ONE MORE RUN LEFT IN ME!!"
>>
>>3022968
No, that match is only memorable for the crowd reaction and Hogan's long awaited return. The match was average at best outside the crowd reaction. All it was was stare downs, test of strength, and finisher spamming
>>
>>3022843
Why does he rate Flair, Omega and Ishii so highly then?
>>
>Shawn says some shit about Meltz years ago
>Meltz still hold the grudge to this day
>>
>>3022983
Melzter is too autistic to hold grudges against people, I remember when Sasha was burying him for reporting her injury. But Melzter never said one bad thing about Sasha and always praised her work
>>
>>3022860
>>3022965
>>3022980
Not sure if bait or this retarded.
Agree on Flair, though. Ishii/Omega are still stupid assertions.
>>
>>3022951
>>3022922
The original agreement was there to be two matches, Hogan would win the first one and give back the win to Shawn. At the last minute Hogan backed out the rematch Shawn would win, saying "muh knee". Shawn still did the job but showed Hogan who was the one running the match
>>
File: 1456191402706.png (152KB, 362x335px) Image search: [Google]
1456191402706.png
152KB, 362x335px
>>3022843
# Bring Back Hulk Hogan

brother
>>
>>3022998
Omega and Ishii always lose big matches and make the other guy look stupid on account of being so much smaller than him, no selling a lot lf his stuff and doing stupid exaggerated comedic faces all through the match instead of selling properly.

Someone like Okada gets nothing from wrestling geeks like them other than meltzer meme points
>>
Shawn had every right to be pissed off and make Hogan look like a fool.
>>
>>3022843
From a 2017 Comedy Match it was pretty based. At least 4.25 stars
>>
File: 1502834984131.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1502834984131.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>Michaels overselling, flipping everywhere, doing stupid bumps and getting his ass kicked for the whole match is bad
>Michaels vs Taker in the Cell is a 5 star match

I like both but Shawn's selling against Hulk wasn't much more ridiculous than his selling in the 90s other than the big boot.
>>
>>3023028
Also the kicks in the corner where Shawn went up 10 feet in the air
>>
>>3023010
this, omega's cringey "selling" ruins his matches. No idea why people seem to think he's the goat. It's a huge flaw.
>>
>>3023010
You're just flat wrong on Ishii. Ishii sells exceptionally, he just has his little hardass gimmick wherein he gets regular bursts of fighting spirit. If anything, that makes the other guy look great if they ever manage to win an exchange.
Omega, I can kinda see your point on the cartoony shit, but he's still great at selling actual body-parts, the fatigue of a match, bumping. Can not be in any way compared to shawn's shit.
>>
SHAWNETTY SEETHING HE GOT OUTPOLITICKED BY THE GOAT
>>
>>3023037
>it makes the other guy look great when ishii eats one of his signature moves and stands up straight away because muh fighting spirit

Yeah okay

And Omega can't sell body parts at all, he's worse than Seth Rollins
>>
>>3022978
> only memorable
Ah but is *is* memorable as you admit.
>>
>>3023053
>>it makes the other guy look great when ishii eats one of his signature moves and stands up straight away because muh fighting spirit

It does, because usually they get the chance to do the exact same thing back. That's how Ishii's matches work: he's a big brutal no-selling bruiser, but he's a human one who brings the four out of his opponents.

>And Omega can't sell body parts at all, he's worse than Seth Rollins

Disagree. He's perfectly fine at selling body parts when the story demands it, and he's no way as bad at it as Seth in his prime, let alone Seth now.
>>
>>3022922
>HBK's reborn christian stuff is all an act
It wasn't, the main reason HBK was mad was bc it was the first time he turned heel during his 2nd run and he was promised that the feud would go 3 matches, he wasn't mad that was losing (the original plan was for Hogan to win 2 of the 3 matches anyways) HBK was mad bc it was a waste of a huge heel turn, HBK went back to being a face after that 1 and done match.
>>
>>3023053
>Omega can't sell body parts at all
What his G1 match against Naito from last year. And Ishii is one of the BEST sellers in the business. Watch his G1 match against ZSJ.
>>
It's honestly kind of incredible that even with him making a total joke of the match, HBK still carried Hogan to a pretty darn good match.

>>3022978
Seriously, besides the crowd and the part where he hulks up, that match kinda stinks.
>>
>>3023053
Okay, well, I remember Ishii vs. Omega in Long Beach and the finish of that match stuck with me because Ishii kicked out of a move at 1 and fired up near the end of the match and this made him look like a badass who couldn't be put down, but then Omega fought back and hit the OWA, which put him down and made Omega and the OWA look stronger for fighting through the no-selling.

That's just my opinion.
>>
>>3023145
>HBK was mad bc it was a waste of a huge heel turn
Basically this. It would be like if Punk came back and said he would do a 4 match feud with Cena but only if Cena turned heel, then after Cena's heel turn Punk politiced it to be a 1-n-done match with him going over..
>>
>>3023145
>>3023740
Big mistake for Hogan to make Shawn heel. Shawn's promos were brutal
>>
>>3023822
>>3023740
My understanding of it was Hogan was unhappy with how far Shawn's promos went and it's like, damn, dude, kinda made your own monster there.
>>
What's Daves opinion on Michaels? He's a pretty big Hart mark so I'm assuming he ain't a huge fan.
>>
>>3023740
I feel like Cena's response to this would be to suddenly not half-ass it on the STF (like he did when Rollins broke his nose) and let what happens happen.
>>
>>3023837
He half asses it because he legit knocked out edge at the end of a raw once.
>>
>>3022843
What are Meltzer's thoughts on Bret refusing to job to HBK back in 97?
>>
>>3023886
Yeah and he's been known to cinch it in for real a couple times, still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi4k4MrFnOo
>>
>>3023834

He routinely says that Michaels is one of the best in-ring performers of all time. He isn't an asper, so he doesn't play idiotic console wars
>>
>>3023933
Yeah but in terms of Shawn Michaels the person, not the wrestler.
>>
>>3022843
Meltzer still gave that match 3.5 stars.
>>
>>3023035
I watched the Naito match and this stood out to me like a sore thumb. That and his clumsy anime villain poses. It was like watching an even goofier Ambrose but with awesome high spots.
>>
>>3024137
Based HBGOAT working the stars out of Meltzer even when Magoo is kicking and screaming
>>
>>3024077
He is in love with him.
>>
>>3024153
Meltzer has major jilted lover issues with Michaels. HBK is one of the few of his era who never really gave Dave the time of day.
>>
>>3022965
he gave omega vs yano a super low rating though i think like 1 or 2 lol.
>>
>>3022843
I remember watching this when I thought wrestling was a shoot. I didn't even think the match looked off.

[spoiler]I want to go back to believing it was real [/spoiler]
>>
>>3024488
>I remember watching this when I thought wrestling was a shoot.
What the fuck
>>
>>3024508
Fuck ur ASS
>>
>>3022994
because she's a woman
>>
>>3023125
>he's a big
Top lel.
>>
>>3022922
>Hogan has always been about business
"Sheiky baby I'll give you your win back I promise"
>>
>>3022843
>look fake
>Implying Hogan wasn't that powerful
>Implying Hogan didn't go 100% power
>>
>marks ITT
that match was a shoot retards, the hulkster knocked that jabroni around the ring like a sack of shit because he was threatening to not job out
>>
Meltzer is just asspained that he's not a part of the Kliq
>>
>>3022843
Hogan's a fag, Shawn did nothing wrong.
>>
>>3022978

Crowd reactionsbare apart of the match. Theres no reaction without performance
>>
>>3022983
isn't hbk like, the wwe wrestler with the most 5 and 4.75 star matches ever?
>>
Why does Meltzer sit on Shawn all of a sudden
>>
>>3022843
Based HBK carrying Hogan to his most convincing win since Wrestlemania III.

Everybody is right that it's not very professional of HBK. But since this was with the only guy with a bigger ego that 90's HBK I'm fine with it. Hogan is a fucking douche.
>>
>>3025221
He's a douche that drew way more that HBGay and didn't get other talent fired at the expense of the product. Don't ever believe Shawn made money for the WWF in the 90's.
>>
HBGod btfo terry
>>
Meltzer is so autistic.

No one cares about "workrate" or "match quality" it's about caring about a character and wanting him to win.
>>
File: owens1.png (185KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
owens1.png
185KB, 424x318px
>>3023002
>that fucking image
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.