[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT Revolution when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: NJPW NXT.png (1MB, 801x929px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW NXT.png
1MB, 801x929px
As many of you may know, Triple H is very pissed off with Vince McMahon, for obvious reasons. NXT was established as a developmental brand, a feeder system for the main rosters, Raw and Smackdown. Somewhere along the lines, NXT gained enormous momentum and to quote Meltzer, plans changed. What was first a developmental brand became the hottest of the three brands, eventually being seen and addressed as a standalone. Talents were then called up to the main roster, most of whom were botched once Vince McMahon got his hands on them: Including Bayley, Tyler Breeze, Finn Balor, Shinsuke Nakamura, Sami Zayn, Sasha Banks, Tye Dillinger and many others. The thing that made NXT special and unique was an appeal towards the hardcore, smarky and more in-the-know fans. NXT and Triple H himself has expressed a willingness to not only address outside promotions but to work with them, including bringing in Jushin "Thunder" Liger for a one-off against Tyler Breeze as well as the rumors of an ROH stable featuring Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly. The picture in this OP being ripped directly from a WWE video showing Hiroshi Tanahashi, Ryusuke Taguchi and Naomichi Marufuji. The business has changed greatly within the past few years, Indie promotions and non-WWE promotions having their best years since 2001. How likely are we to see Triple H, being fed up with Vince McMahon, revolt and defy the WWE and work directly with their competitors, NJPW/ROH/PWG? Have one-offs with Kenny Omega, the Young Bucks, the rest of the Bullet Club? What are the odds that NXT splits apart from the WWE and becomes it's own "territory"? We've all heard of Triple H's plans to run NXT on his own, what are the odds that he purchases an Indie promotion and runs it under a different name, similar to what NXT is? What are the odds that disgruntled NXT talents walk out and instead, work under Triple H (Who owns a large number of shares in the company) directly for the WWE's competitors?
>>
>>3021753
>How likely are we to see Triple H, being fed up with Vince McMahon, revolt and defy the WWE
We are exactly 0% likely to see that happen. HHH will tow the company line and be a good little boy for Vince so he can remain with the best chance at taking over the company once Vince is 6ft under.
>>
could you try hitting enter a couple times when you're typing all that shit out?
>>
File: Giant_Bernard_NJPW_Cup.jpg (30KB, 641x419px) Image search: [Google]
Giant_Bernard_NJPW_Cup.jpg
30KB, 641x419px
>>3021753
> not knowing that someone from within WWE is feeding Kidani valuable info on how to destroy it

See pic related
>>
>>3021753
I'm not reading all of that desu.

NXT is just a fantasy booking fed so Paul can learn to book with 0 risk and low stakes. It has no long term worth, no chance of making a profit and will be closed as soon as Paul gets his hands on RAM and Smackdown.
>>
>Revolt and start your own fed that would almost certainly collapse and cost you your marriage and your kids.
>Wait a few years (a decade, max) and then get the biggest wrestling company in the world under your control for the next 40 years.

Wow, tough choice.
>>
File: bc merch.png (2MB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
bc merch.png
2MB, 1024x673px
>>3021809
>>3021790
>>3021770

Triple H wants control more than anything in the world. Vince doesn't look like he's going to croak or relinquish control anytime soon. Is Triple H really capable of waiting that long for control? He's a smart guy, he's watching NJPW, he's watching ROH and how much momentum they have. He sees the increasingly shrinking crowds not only in NXT but on Raw and Smackdown. WWE has NO momentum right now while NJPW has momentum to spare. What's left of the NXT, Smackdown and Raw crowds are all wearing Bullet Club merchandise. He's not a stupid guy. He sees one company with no momentum and other companies with all the momentum in the world. Unlike Vince McMahon, he isn't blind, naive and has his eye on outside products. Are you telling me Triple H won't attempt to capitalize on this and work with ROH and NJPW? He's already brought in Jushin Thunder Liger so it's certainly possible.
>>
>>3021855
>Are you telling me Triple H won't attempt to capitalize on this and work with ROH and NJPW?
If Vince says no, he won't. Even if it's at the NXT level.
I know what you're getting at and you're making a sound argument. But everything we've seen and heard from WWE points to the company being Vince at the top calling the shots, and everyone else below. He has shown that he has no interest in working with other promotions. At his age now, he's more set in his ways than ever before. As long as he's in charge, it won't happen, even in HHH's NXT program.
Like I said I see where you're coming from and you're right that indie promotions have more excitement and popularity now than they have in a long ass time. There's just been no evidence from the past to support something like that happening.
>>
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>3021855
>Vince doesn't look like he's going to croak
He's 71. There's an expiration date on all humans and HHH has already waited longer than Vince is gonna last so why the fuck wouldn't he just keep waiting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.