[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Dwayne said he was never going to leave again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Remember when Dwayne said he was never going to leave again? What happened with that, Dwayne?
>>
His shtick got lame and boring so he had to leave before he gets totally exposed and get booed out of the arena. Dwayne may never admit this but this is one the reasons he left for Hollywood, he knew he can only repeat his garbage for so long.
>>
>>3021001
COOKIE PUSS! C-COOKIE PUSS!
>>
>>3021175
COOKIE PUSS COOKIE PUSS COOKIE PUSS
>>
File: hahaha wwe rock.gif (1MB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha wwe rock.gif
1MB, 410x230px
>>
>>3020978
there was nobody worthwhile to feud with or do a program. He came back and btfo Phil who was supposed to be the best mic worker in the game. Rock made his money with Cena and saw there was nobody else on his level so he went back to making money in Hollywood.
>>
>>3020978
did literally anybody believe him when he said this?
>>
He didn't mean that he would be there every week, he meant that he won't go on a long 7 year absence like before. I thought that would be clear to understand
>>
>>3021199
>he came back to btfo Phil
Phil wrecked Dwayne.
>>
>>3021234
>breaking kayfabe and going off script = great mic work
>>
Movie producer will terminate his contract if he get another injury from non-movie activities and probably sue WWE,2013 was the last straw for him
>>
>>3021199
>He came back and btfo Phil
Hey dwayne, you got embarrassed in every promo with Punk
>cookie puss
>>
roman got him booed at the rumble so he changed his mind
>>
>>3020978
His movies are starting to flop
He'll be back in WWE in a few years (if they don't die before first)
>>
File: undertaker_1479267901-800.jpg (18KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker_1479267901-800.jpg
18KB, 660x400px
>>3020978
Remember when The Undercarder was hyped up for weeks to be returning to Smackdown, then make his big lumbering 3h entrance to say that Smackdown will always be his home, and then proceeded to never appear on Smackdown again and retire?
>>
>>3021399
>Wrestlemania will not be my legacy
>only fights at Wrestlemania
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3021399
>Smackdown... is my home...
>Only ever appears on RAW
>Wrestles RAW superstar at wrestlemania
>retires
Undercarder is a disgrace to the business
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.