[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low Ki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Low-Ki-1.jpg (37KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
Low-Ki-1.jpg
37KB, 640x370px
What the fuck is his problem
>>
>>3020581

He's too much of a mark for himself. Shame as he's actually decent.
>>
>>3020588
This. He's a spastic mark for himself with an unearned ego.
>>
>>3020581
no one ever told him wrestling is fake
>>
His energy is too low, apparently.
>>
hes a manlet
>>
>>3020602
i see what ya did there
>>
>>3020581
>>3020625

Unironically this. He's got a God complex. He got in the business when guys under 5'9 never got looked at so he kicked way too hard and tried the Taz gimmick. Like Taz tho he still doesn't have what it takes to be a top guy. So he floats around from promotion to promotion winning mid-card titles. Then they ask him to lose and he bails.
>>
File: midgetshitfit.jpg (11KB, 317x248px) Image search: [Google]
midgetshitfit.jpg
11KB, 317x248px
Reminder this retard literally threw a hissy fit, got picked up like a little kid and taken away by security.
>>
>>3020632
Based Low Ki working the security marks into a shoot.
>>
He should get into mma if he's such a tough guy.
>>
>>3020581

He feels like meltzer robbed him and KENTA of 5 stars at final battle.
>>
>>3020632
Never fails to make me laugh
>>
>>3020632
What's the context
>>
>>3020632
haha how can he still even call himself a wrestler after this
>>
>>3020709
It's a work, kid
>>
>>3020602
So low that he bored the WWE and got himself thrown out. Also kek
>>
Would the opposite of Low Ki be H I G H TEST?
>>
Low Ki legit had some awesome and innovative matches with Danielson.
>>
>>3020632
C-Z-DUB C-Z-DUB!!!
>>
Does anyone remember him speaking pretty fucking good Japanese at an NJPW event once? He should get into anime voice acting.
>>
>>3020810
He honestly has a lot of great matches but an equal number of potentially great matches ruined by him trying just way too hard.
>>
>>3020709
It was from 2000 -
JAPW and CZW had huge heat at the time, but CZW had shown interest in Ki, the Haas Brothers, and The Hit Squad, so they started using them all. As dumb as it sounds, it lead to one of the bigger dream matches in NJ indy rasslin at the time: Ki vs Ric Blade. They did like three matches total together: January 2000 in CZW, one for New Millennium Wrestling in early February 2000, and then one like a week later for CZW that was a ladder match between Ki, Blade and Mercury. Blade got hurt during the match (Low Ki had nothing to do with it either, Blade fucked himself up coming off a basketball hoop and putting Mercury through a table while Ki was selling he actually did that back then near the ring and couldn’t see what happened) and couldn’t do everything that was planned. Ki, being Ki, has always had to get his shit in. So the dude just starts flipping out in front of the crowd because he thinks it’s some kind of screw job/set up, with CZW trying to fuck him over for being a JAPW guy or whatever. Everyone is standing around wondering what to do because he won’t calm down. So security dude just decides “fuck it” and scoops Ki up in his arms, mid-tantrum, as if he were a child throwing a hissy fit and carries him to the back. The Hit Squad tried to intervene too, and got in a shoving match with security. Neither Ki or the Hit Squad were brought back.

For whatever reason CZW edited it off the video they sold and that picture is the only image from a forgotten moment in indy rasslin’ lore.
>>
File: BOSJ.jpg (90KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BOSJ.jpg
90KB, 600x400px
He's only 37? I don't care. He may be a fucking retarded manlet who is impossible to work with, but I still find value in him. He is unbelievable in the ring as a junior and would help boost NJPW's Junior division with American Dragon (who'll definitely be moving to NJPW), perhaps Austin Aries and have them work with Hiromu Takahashi, Kushida, Will Ospreay, Ricochet, Jushin Thunder Liger, Marty Scurll, Volador Jr, Bushi, El Desperado as well as some disgruntled WWE Cruiserweight division talents when the cruiserweight division eventually fails like Rich Swann, Cedric Alexander, Akira Tozawa, Brian Kendrick, etc. I don't care what you guys say, that would be an unbelievably talented Manlet division, raw talent and excitement just oozing out of the division.
>>
>>3020581
He's extremely good and has that very rare and marketable aura of being a manlet who would still scare the shit out of you because you know he'd kick your ass, not too dissimilar from Benoit.

The problem is he KNOWS that fact very well and isn't willing to put up with paying any sorts of dues if he feels he doesn't need to pay.

As such he is seen as diva to many promotions and has burned many bridges.

If he was 6'2" with this same attitude and skill, he would've unquestionably been a world champion anywhere he went.

His path requires him to take the AJ Styles or Christopher Daniels route of "yeah I know I'm good, but I'm small so people are going to look over me, I'll just have to consistently put on the best show I can and maybe I'll get that respect title reign".

Low Ki doesn't want to follow this route and believes his sheer talent alone should be enough to get him to the top yesterday (and it should)

He feels wronged in an industry where the biggest reign supreme and he has one hell of a chip on his shoulder.
>>
>>3021597
There's no way in hell that Bryan, if he sign with NJPW, will be in the Jrs. division.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu-wGkZGPUw

>cole outright burying him and genuinely pissed off

l o v i n g
e v e r y
l a u g h
>>
>>3020787
So "The Punisher" Andrew Martin?
>>
>>3021612
Adam Cole was.
>>
>>3021745
Before Bullet Club. And besides, Adam Cole was never signed with NJPW he just made sporadic appearances through their deal with ROH.
>>
>>3020581
I'm still a mark for him, no matter how retarded he is
>>
>>3021624
wtf I love Cole now
>>
Low-T eternally btfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoZL73ea-IU
>>
>>3020581
manletism
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.