[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUMMY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: eli-drake-title (1).jpg (107KB, 696x928px) Image search: [Google]
eli-drake-title (1).jpg
107KB, 696x928px
DUMMY
>>
>>3020619
YEAH
>>
>>3020522
The thing about Global Federation Wrestling, formerly known as Total Nonstop Action or Tits N' Ass, is that I could not even tell you what belt that is without looking it up. Despite watching the show occasionally and seeing several title defenses on the tv show.
>>
>>3020650
Not OP here, but It's Global Force Wrestling, ya pinhead.
Aand, I couldnt tell you for sure, to be honest. But I thiiink thats the now defunct king of the mountain belt?

Eli Drake is very underrated for the record.
>>
is he champion yet? fucking BASED ELI DRAKE
>>
/me marks the fuck out.
>>
>>3020654
I like Eli. GFW and TNA have had a fair share of good talent, and the ring is GOAT. But the stories are for the most part even worse than the worst of whatever WWE is doing at the time. Like the fat comedy guy whose name I consistently forget is gonna get more screentime than anyone else this episode because it's "funny" to watch him try to marry someone from the knockouts division.
That shit doesn't help make the show feel important. The top belt in the company might still mean something, mostly because Lashley did a great job carrying that company's legitimacy while Matt created publicity for the show. But every other belt might as well be retired.
>>
>>3020667
That Grand Championship meme with the three 3 minute rounds is always pretty boring, that should be scrapped imo.
Honestly, I personally like the goofy storylines in TNA/GFW, I know its not everybodys cup of tea, but the campy comedy bits are usually my favorite things about pro wrestling.
The X Division championship is great though. It reminds me of the WCW cruiserweight title in a way.
Lashley is fantastic as the top guy, but i think GFW has issues with putting together a strong main event roster that can convincingly match Lashleys power. Right now, I feel only EC3 Moose and mayyybe Eli legitimately come close.
Del Rio one HOPED would add much to the main event picture, but THAT kinda turned into a dud, unsurprisingly.
I sometimes wonder if big guys like KM and KongoKong are wasted in that goofy LaurelVanNess stable, instead of being pushed in the heavyweight title picture.
>>
Fucking YES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPOMItoPXz8
>>
>>3020842
Jeff Hardy wrote this theme?
No wonder its so fuckin based.
No wonder they stopped using it, too.
God dammit. This theme is top guy material
>>
THAT IS JUST A FACT OF LIFE
>>
>>3020522
>>
>>3020650
Thats because ya literally started watching wrestling last year ya ugly gas station employee
>>
>>3020654
It's the recolored gfw belt. The is world just blue now.

They dropped every other old tna title design except grand belt. They recolored the tags and women with silver and blue over gold and green.

Only the X division belt is new.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.