[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FORMER WWE IC CHAMPION SIGNS TO RETURN TO WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: shelton-benjamin1.jpg (22KB, 457x307px) Image search: [Google]
shelton-benjamin1.jpg
22KB, 457x307px
>Former WWE Intercontinental and Tag Team champion Shelton Benjamin has signed a deal to officially return to WWE, PWInsider.com has learned.

>WWE planned to sign Benjamin last summer as part of their brand split and even ran videos promoting his return to the company, only to learn the 42-year old had a torn rotator cuff during the standard pre-signing medical testing. Benjamin underwent surgery to repair the injury while WWE quietly stopped running the videos.

>Benjamin was signed to a developmental deal in 2000 and was brought to the main roster as one half of World's Greatest Tag Team with Charlie Haas. He was brought to the Raw brand as a singles star in 2004 and even scored several wins over Triple H. Benjamin would go on to work on both the Smackdown and ECW brands before being released in 2010.

>Possessing great timing and finesse as an in-ring performer, Benjamin had very good to great matches but never came off comfortable when WWE would try to build a gimmick around him, including an ill-fated gimmick when comedian Thea Vidale was hired to portray "Mama Benjamin", an idea that was dropped after just three months.

>Following his WWE release, Benjamin reprised his tag team with Haas in Ring of Honor and worked for New Japan, among other promotions.

>There is no word when Benjamin will return to TV or what brand he will be assigned to as of this writing, but one WWE source stated it would be "soon."
>>
>>3020321
It was always the dream to see Shelton on Smack to manage American Alpha
Now they split them up, Shelton is probably going to Raw to train Jason or be revealed as his real dad once the BLACK SON angle goes up in flames
>>
>>3020321
So he'll be teaming with Chad Gable within the month.
>>
What if they work an story where him and Angle fight over whos rightfully Jordans son
>>
>He returns to mentor Gable
>>
>>3020321
He will be revealed to be Chad gable's dad.
>>
>>3020420
In the end it will turn out it was neither of them,and the true father will be revealed as an 80s midcarder in an effort to garner "fuck yeah I remember xxxxxx" points.
>>
Hes going to be the surprise return at Royal Rumble
>>
He's running in to help Jordan and the Hardys beat The Miztourage.
>>
Hes gonna be a jobber
>>
It's such a shame that this dude can't cut a promo. He probably had the coolest voice of his era in the WWE and would be right up there again with this current roster.
>>
Kurt Angle's other wife's son
>>
Keep him off of Smackdown and keep him away from Based Gable.

Let RAM have him, their roster is already full of has been jobbers!
>>
>>3020321
He's gonna interfere to help Brock keep the title
>>
Vince will finally be able to call a black guy Shelton and be right
>>
>>3020321
Oh for fucks sake
>>
AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>3020321
>Hey Chad, it's me, your friend Jason Jordan. Let's go out there and win our match.
>W-what? You're not Jason, you're Shelton Benjamin, I never even met y-
>*Daniel Bryan passes by them* Good luck out there tonight, Gable and Jordan!
>Huh?
>You're acting weird, man. C'mon, our match is next, let's hit that Grand Amplitude!
And so it goes for the following weeks while Chad Gable continues to question his sanity, until he eventually accepts Sheldon was always his tag partner and his name was always Jason Jordan.
>>
>>3020321
might be a decent guy to put on NXT as the next "veteran the young bucks need to overcome to move up in the world".
>>
>>3021354
Certainly a better choice than the last guy they put in that spot.
>>
>>3021337
this would be lollingtons
>>
>>3021373
>BOTH of these guys would go on to become WWE champions

what a time to be alive.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.