[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4886.jpg (147KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4886.jpg
147KB, 1200x900px
JUST
>>
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR RUSSOS PODCAST
>>
THE SHANTY TOWN OF KEKETTE
>>
>>3019224
Wtf.
>>
File: 1482627685044.jpg (378KB, 816x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482627685044.jpg
378KB, 816x1080px
I noticed a few people getting mad already. Not sure why, they could do a lot worse than Cornette.
>>
They have Corny and Prichard? I may start watching.
>>
BASED CORNETTE
>>
>>3019240
Cornette blew comedy guys like Ibushi, Omega and Ryan the fuck out leaving tens of redditors seething

Meltzer tried debating him over it and got so mad when Cornette pretty much forced him to admit that wrestling was better in the eighties than new japans current so called golden age that he had to change the subject to the wwe and how they're the reason all wrestling sucks now since everyone is just copying them
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 680x510px
Gfw title is vacant now. Bruce is kayfabe fired.
>>
>>3019271
>>3019271

Imagine being this wrong about what happened. Cornette flipped out about a single gif of a single spot, as if there was no idiotic comedy wrestling in the 80s
>>
What did Russo do to piss Double J off so much? All he did was give him the biggest push of his career
>>
GFW dead within the year.
>>
>>3019279
Cornette has been consistent as fuck about this.

Comedy doesn't draw and just makes wrestling look stupid.
>>
>>3019326
speaking of drawing anybody see the Smoky Mountain PPV last week? What a great show
>>
>on his latest podcast Cucknette literally praised TNA
BIG FUCKING KEK RIGHT HERE LADS
>>
>>3019271
Based Cornette working Meltz and his followers
>>
>>3019326
>Comedy doesn't draw
Draws well enough for DDT.
>>
>the absolute state of Corny
Top fucking kek. Is he kissing TNA's ass now?
>>
>>3019280
Cost them the spike tv deal.
>>
>>3019326
Cornette booked ROH into a dark age it's only just managed to progress from
>>
How did they manage to get Cornette anyways?
>>
>>3019418

He owes a large amount of where he is today to the Jarrett family and he's old friends with Dutch Mantell.
>>
>>3019409
This. People seem to forget that Cornetty turned people away from RoH in droves
>>
>>3019409
Cornette got ROH the tv deal which literally saved the company.

And his booking was fine and in line with the kind of booking you'd find in NJPW and CMLL
>>
>>3019224
Time to start watching.
>>
>>3019432
Got it. I just assumed, based on what he's said himself, that he burns a bridge pretty damn good. I understood the HoF thing, but I just didn't think he'd go for companies like GFW, ROH, and the life. 'Never say never' I guess.
>>
>>3019409
Cornette brokered the deal between Silkin and Sinclair; Silkin was ready to close if he couldn't sell it.
People can hate on the CAW Wars that's fine, but fact remains Cornette did literally help save ROH. Without Cornette being involved with the sale, ROH would have died years ago.
>>
Corny is the best heel in the bussiness. He works the marks and the smarks and has legit heat. You know why? He's believable.
>>
>>3019277
Bruce looks like that? damn.
>>
I'M MARKING OUT BRO
>>
>>3019437
>And his booking was fine and in line with the kind of booking you'd find in NJPW and CMLL
lol no.
>>
>>3019271
The argument was
Dave: If the fans like it it's okay
Jim: But if it's stupid it's stupid and hurts the overall business
>>
>>3019332
Hi Russo!
>>
>>3019667
So Cornette won the war, since Meltz got worked by Yano and The Drifter immediately after this.
>>
>>3019475
Pritchard looks very young to me
>>
>>3019240
>an actual lunatic seconds away from a heart attack
>made ROH shit
>done nothing good for decades if ever
>>
the only way they can save TNA now is if they bring in Russo and have Cornette vs Russo in a lions den match.

That could sell the garden out.

record ppv numbers.
>>
>>3019224
Thank god no more flippy bullshit
>>
What the fuck? Does he need money or something?
>>
>>3019224
>go to HOF
>ok status with the E
>do this
THE FUCK U DOIN CORNY
>>
>>3020281

his podcast numbers must have started taking a bigger dip than usual.
>>
>>3020301
You mean his podcast has been getting more views than GFW
>>
>>3020246
Yeah gfw will probably run in msg real soon
>>
File: justcornette.png (86KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
justcornette.png
86KB, 338x305px
>>3019224
Well, just when I thought Russo was ultra-JUSTed
>>
>>3019243
same. Wish WWE was smart enough to get him first
>>
Anybody else really fucking hate the green ropes?
>>
>>3020299
>implying vince didnt send him there to finally finish it off
>>
>>3019224
based
>>
File: Scott Hall.jpg (144KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Scott Hall.jpg
144KB, 400x400px
Maybe Cornette should replace Scott Hall as the Commissioner of the WAW.
>>
i saw the full event and except the shitty Lasley it was interesting and i enjoy it, hope things go well
>>
>>3019224
Jim.... Easy on the pizza
>>
>>3022671
It looks like he has a condom over his head in the thumbnail
>>
BASED
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.