[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's your current favorite heel, /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: heel.png (879KB, 791x999px) Image search: [Google]
heel.png
879KB, 791x999px
Who's your current favorite heel, /asp/?
>>
Neville
>>
>>3019040
GOATsworth
>>
>worked the sjw smarks with her cucky bf
>best woman on the mic
>can steal the title at any moment
>muh dick
>>
>Ellsworth
>Motives are hard to find fault and arguably better than the heroes
>His motive is to get fucking laid.
Checks out.

>Rusev
>Reluctant villain
He made the point that Cena got all that hype for his return, while he was just ignored. But the fact is people wanna cheer Rusev, so if he was just a LITTLE bit less of a prick about the "fuck you America" stuff, he wouldn't be a villain at all.

>Jinder
>Retaliating against misdeeds
Treated like a joke and a jobber his entire career, his gimmick upon his return was that he "came in peace" and he just kept getting mocked and derided, so, yeah, that checks out. There's a decent compelling character in here. Shame it's not better written.

>KO
>Obeying his own nature
Yup. Dude doesn't know how to be anything except a son of a bitch. He betrays people because he's filled with jealousy, hatred and paranoia.

>Bray Wyatt
>Motives are a mystery
Yeah. Basically. As a performer, Bray is extremely solid but at this point, nobody ever knows what the fuck he's talking about. Ironically the time I really liked him was in the build to the House of Horrors match because his character was clear - he hated Randy for betraying him and burning down his shack and wanted to destroy him. Dude desperately needs some actual direction.

>Baron Corbin
>Villains who are just evil
You betcha. He's not even like Owens, who visibly WANTS to have friends but he's just a slave to his nature. Corbin's just an angry prick for the sake of being an angry prick and it makes him fucking boring.
>>
>>3019054
Thikki Cross is better on the mic
>>
File: DHUbQOmXoAI3t0_.jpg (28KB, 359x373px) Image search: [Google]
DHUbQOmXoAI3t0_.jpg
28KB, 359x373px
The Broken King
>>
>>3019047
>>3019065
Weird thing about Neville (and this probably applies to a lot of WWE heels) is he fits into three different tiers.
>>
The Miz in WWE. Everyone who feuds with him gets over, at least in their program so that means he does his job.

I wish Okada would go heel. He was great against Kojima.

Ultimo Guerrero is probably the best tho.
>>
>>3019074

This should show you how absolutely bad they've handled this Jason Jordan singles run.
>>
>>3019080
>[ass trumpets intensify]
But yeah if you're a babyface and Miz can't get you over, something is deeply fucking wrong.
>>
>>3019040
this is so anime shit
>>
>>3019080
He shouldn't be a face to begin with. Make him like Kurt Angle during his first year in the WWE while Kurt acts proud that his son is carrying on his legacy with the three I's
>>
>>3019080
its way too fake an angle to be this high on the cards.

i guess i could say he's way too fake an angle to be this high on the cards.
>>
>>3019061
cringe
>>
>>3019040
>no Miz
yeah get this shit out of here.
>>
>>3019061
Not him, but, proof?
>>
Elias
>>
>>3019040
Based RuRu has literally never done anything wrong.
>>
>>3019603
>that segment where Big Show and Mark Henry corner him after a match and Rusev puts Lana behind him and defends her from the two giant "babyfaces" after he wrestled a match

I still don't know why he was supposed to be a heel then
>>
Rusev because RuRu a cute.
C U T E
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.