[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biopic when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: von-erics.jpg (39KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
von-erics.jpg
39KB, 600x363px
Biopic when?
>>
>>3018942

Good fucking luck trying to find a company willing to release a film about these racists homophobes. Hollywood is way to afraid of that type of backlash.
>>
>>3018955
they will.
>>
>>3018955
Not to mention the stories of them abusing and murdering kittens for the fun of it.
>>
>>3018970
if that was true. they won't be the hottest wrestling family back in the day.
>>
>>3018955
you fool, hollywood loves that stuff, it's pure oscar bait
>>
>Jack Victory (or somebody) said that Kevin had cat 'pelts' or skinned furs hanging up on his fence at his house. Seems like sociopathic or psychopathic behavior.
>>
>>3018942
Yeah, but even more painted as villians. Still people of today consider der wrestling a redneck/geek hobby.

So anither new chick flick instead.
>>
File: 1500511682615s.jpg (4KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
1500511682615s.jpg
4KB, 250x169px
>>3018955
plus they got everything a wrestling movie needs.

drama
source material
wrestling
etc
>>
>>
Weren't they also pedophiles? Jesus the south is fucked. What the fuck kind of shit do they teach there?
>>
>>3019195
Nothing wrong with being a pedophile, but there's a lot wrong with murdering cats for the fun of it
>>
>>3018977
I think animal cruelty wasn't a big deal back in the day. Mom told me she recognized this guy I ended up working with, decent enough guy, apparently he hung one of her cats back in the day (she's 58 so do the math idk) and it wasn't like a big deal.

Today he'd be arrested and socially ostracized
>>
>>3019231
>nothing wrong with being a pedophile
Please stop being so edgy you're scaring the children.
>>
>>3019629
Yeah I've heard heaps of stories of people shooting cats and drowning kittens from a few decades ago. People are fucked up.
>>
>>3019746
It's true though
>>
>>3019759

Brock straight up massacred a birds nest a few years ago.
>>
>>3018979
It's only Oscar bait if they're proven wrong and they have an epiphany about it.
>>
>>3020045
So...he had eggs for breakfast?
>>
File: birb_home.jpg (171KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
birb_home.jpg
171KB, 768x768px
>>3018955
That shit is what produces dimes and OSCARS awards.
>>
File: 6730996.gif (716KB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
6730996.gif
716KB, 499x368px
That feel when WWE decides to do a biopic on a meme chav instead of a legit wrestling dynasty.
>>
>>3020195
WWE didn't. Rock's company did and wwe helped them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.