[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should he go for his excursion? His big powerhouse look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: C-AtdlEUAAEv7Dz.jpg (52KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
C-AtdlEUAAEv7Dz.jpg
52KB, 777x437px
Where should he go for his excursion?

His big powerhouse look makes me think somewhere in the U.S. but I don't want him turning into Brock...or at least current Brock.
>>
Go to Mexico and learn from Marco Corleone how he managed to become one of the most over people on CMLL by roiding his heart out.
>>
>>3018594
hope he comes over to bongland like hiromu did so i can see him
>>
File: 1501982068196.jpg (267KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1501982068196.jpg
267KB, 2048x1536px
>>3018594
WWE
>>
Tiger Hattori back there checking his pulse to make sure he's still alive

All those 10 man tags really must take a toll on the poor fella
>>
>>3018620
>WWE comes calling
>Hangs out for a couple years in MN/Cananda learning how to throw suplexes and work less dates
>meanwhile: tears through NXT throwing chops like he's cutting down trees
>HHH gives him some vaguely racist gimmick, complete with topknot or some shit
>Leaves after being told he'll be squashed by Roman

Nah...
>>
if he goes to the US and Vince sees him the erection will tear a hole through his pants

then again Vince is a 70 year old roid and coke abuser so he might not be able to get erections anymore but you get my point
>>
>>3018659
Big men in history led all boom periods and are the top draws in japan.

Usa however mic skills the most important and most introverted midgets don't have em.
>>
>>3018594
He's definitely skipping excursion. He's like 35 years old lmao.
>>
>>3018706
Never openweight champion when?
>>
File: best friends.jpg (55KB, 1074x604px) Image search: [Google]
best friends.jpg
55KB, 1074x604px
>ywn tag team with your best bro
Why live?
>>
>>3018696
>Bi-partisan/PFNparty~
cool another name to filter
>>
>>3018722
hope they're in the WTL so it's not as skippable
>>
>>3018696
There was no need to reply to me, you weird fuck. What are you even saying?
>>
>>3018594
Chase Owens needs to go on an excursion to the gym.
>>
have him go to roh and immediately squash cody for the belt

his chops are like gunshots, have him go full kobashi.
>>
>>3018594
He won't go on an excursion.
He's 32 and is getting more spotlight, emphasis and room to define his own character. They see the appeal in this guy, they're gonna run with him and try to build him internally.
>>
>>3018666
>HHH gives him some vaguely racist gimmick,

When's the last time NXT had a vaguely racist gimmick?
>>
>>3019212
Fair point
>HHH treats him like a human being and keeps his name
>Vince tries to give him something vaguely racist when bringing him up to job to Roman

Fixed
>>
>>3019212
Now. Some nigger team.
>>
>>3019376
Arguably, the Wyatt Family
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.