[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The match that killed the WWE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: The match that killed wwe.png (1MB, 1186x397px) Image search: [Google]
The match that killed wwe.png
1MB, 1186x397px
Per Dave Meltzer:

"He's going to wrestle, if he can get cleared and she completely supports him wrestling again. If it's not in WWE, that's fine, go wherever he wants to wrestle. She talked about how he's been getting treatment in a hyperbaric chamber, at least 40 treatments. If he's had 40 treatments, I guess he thinks it's a positive. Joe Namath has been doing that and he said it's improved his cognitive skills and lessened the damage that he's had. I guess Daniel feels that it's been helping him. He's got a year to go and boy does that open up a lot of questions. Who knows where this business is going to be in a year. Especially after the year New Japan Pro Wrestling has been having. And then it becomes a real interesting issue. Because one way or another, he's going to wrestle. If he believes that wrestling is not the right thing for him, he will not wrestle. But he's not convinced that it's not. At one point, he was convinced that wrestling was no longer for him but he now believes he can do it. The outside scene is the biggest it has ever been since the death of WCW in 2001 and quite frankly, if you really want to go in there and your passion is having great matches, there are far better wrestlers outside of the WWE than there are in the WWE. It's not even close. If you're talking about the top 15 wrestlers in the world, how many of them are in the WWE, one, maybe two? So if you want to have the best matches... That's not the place to be. The question becomes... when push comes to shove and his contract ends... Do they then clear him? Does the pressure go on Maroon? Do they really want him, if there is an option that has got some momentum like NJPW or Ring Of Honor or Progress. Do they really want him to go? Because he'll make a difference. He'll make a BIG difference. It's a very interesting situation."
>>
>>3018219
>danny vs Omega

lmao slow down, Omega works a very brutal style, that's not the match you want Bryan in
Put him with Okada. Would be a better match anyway
>>
tldr meltzdrone
>>
File: hperbaric.jpg (108KB, 1200x943px) Image search: [Google]
hperbaric.jpg
108KB, 1200x943px
"There's another thing too because it wasn't just his head, he's been having neck issues, the neck thing that sidelined him. At the same time, he'll have had a couple of years off. Injuries heal. I don't know if brain injuries heal. In some ways, I'm sure his knees, his neck and his back probably feel the best they've ever felt since he was 19 years old right now so that's probably why he's so interested in returning right now. I'm sure when he's running around in the gym, exercising and not taking any bumps, when he's doing his normal daily training, I bet he feels the best he's ever felt since he was a teenager. His body's been healing up for the last couple of years. So it's going to be very interesting when his contract is up, it's looking pretty strong that he's going to wrestle. I hope he goes to the right doctors. He'll listen. I know he'll listen. Every doctor's got a different opinion. And this is not a fool-proof science. I wonder if he's doing any media this week, that'll obviously be the big question and he'll give the straight answer. We already know that with him"

Bryan Alvarez: "So it says on this website here: Clinical research has shown that Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can be of great benefit to traumatic brain injury patients, even as far as 14 years after the brain injury ocurred, some patients with severe brain injury have recovered almost 100% of all normal brain functions and have returned to happy and productive lives.

Dave Meltzer: "That's very interesting. So he has been on this treatment since April and he's had 40 sessions. That tells me he's serious and pretty gung-ho about this."

Uh oh, boys. Is it happening? Jesus Christ, are these Hyperbaric Chambers really this strong and powerful? Could it help heal CM Punk, Katsuyori Shibata and many others who have had severe brain injuries and concussion? Will Omega vs Bryan sell 25,000 tickets in Toronto, Canada or Seattle, Washington?
>>
No one thought he would stay retired.
>>
>>3018219
Davies clearly insanes these days.
>>
>>3018219
I hope he does return and dies in the ring. Watching the smarks try and claim it was still the right call and Vince was wrong for not clearing him would be top entertainment.
>>
>>3018228
>Could it help heal CM Punk
Nothing can heal Phils broken ego and psyche
>>
File: victory screech.jpg (173KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
victory screech.jpg
173KB, 1024x684px
>>3018233
>>3018238

Hang on, if what they're saying about these hyperbaric chambers is true, and he's obviously had time to heal his nagging injuries, his neck, his knees and his back, assuming these hyperbaric chambers heal his brain adequately, who's to say that he's in any danger or pain when he comes back?
>>
>>3018243
Nothing heals brain damage. We have football players with worse brain damage knowing they're so fucked up they drink bleach to end their lives.
>>
How much gravity does he set his hyperbaric chamber to?
>>
>>3018219
>he'll make a big difference
Except Bryan never drew a dime. He won't change shit
>>
>>3018228
Only mickey gall's cock can heal him from that psychological damage
>>
>>3018243
You'd need to have brain damage to believe in quack science like that, so I guess they targeted the right demographic.
>>
>>3018265

LOL. If you think a heavily advertised American Dragon return to the ring won't sell at LEAST 30,000 tickets, you're out of your mind. Especially in one of their hometowns, like Seattle or Toronto, Toronto being the better venue in a dream match against Canada's own Kenny Omega. Although I'd hate to see the crowd cheer Kenny over Dragon.
>>
>>3018265
How fucking stupid are you? I'm not a WWE Fan, and even I knew that Bryan was a draw and people naturally gravitated towards him

lmao you fucking dumbass
>>
File: JIpuWux.gif (1MB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
JIpuWux.gif
1MB, 325x183px
>>3018265
You sure about that?

What a shame it would be to see your face when Bryan finally comes back to based New Japan
>>
Wew lad do you think he'd dumb enough to go to Njpw? If so are the very least I hope he leaves his kid alone and just takes the other Bella with him to the big bow flex in the sky
>>
>>3018282
Don't try to sound smart anon.
>>
>>3018286
Bryan was not a draw. Former WWE writer Kevin Eck was just on Wade Keller's podcast and gave insight into SummerSlam 2013. He said Vince blamed Bryan and Punk for the low buyrate because no way was he blaming proven draws Brock and Cena.
>>
>>3018282

>Studies have literally shown that proper HBOT has restored and healed even the most severe of brain injuries, including why Shibata was able to walk, talk, return into the ring and even take a bump despite almost dying a few months ago.

>lmfao "quack science"

Gee, which one are we going to believe, some fucking retard nobody on 4chan or clinically-proven studies?
>>
File: 1200px-Mallard2.jpg (178KB, 1200x912px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Mallard2.jpg
178KB, 1200x912px
>>3018282
>You'd need to have brain damage to believe in quack science like that
>believe in quack science
>quack science
>quack
>quack
>quack
>quack
>>
Hope WWE makes him work daily 60 minutes matches full of dangerous spots with stiff and untrained wrestlers.

Until he is literally done
>>
>>3018263
-2 BenoitBars is the industry standard
>>
Fuck, as a WWE fan I'm scared. We'll need to shill harder and pretend Bryan wasn't the most over guy in the last 10 years bros!
>>
>>3018312
And this one time, at band camp, I fell on a spike and it went right through my heart but I rubbed some leaves on the wound and it was all better!
>>
File: 1275442516597.jpg (31KB, 312x234px) Image search: [Google]
1275442516597.jpg
31KB, 312x234px
>>3018219

>hyperbaric chamber
>>
>>3018286
>>3018285
>>3018297
Cryan is factually, objectively not a draw. Buyrates tanked under him.
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
>The most over guy that WWE has had in the last 10 years is moving to a competitor.
Wow...
>>
Remember when Vince had to personally apologize to the shareholders cause his buyrate in the ME was so terrible
>>
>>3018401
I'm gonna need you to provide sauce on that
>>
>>3018406
Because he's picking and choosing what doctors he wants to listen to.

Bryan clearly won't be happy until he's retarded or dead, best thing wwe can do is let him live that dream out far away from them.
>>
>>3018438
>Bryan clearly won't be happy until he's retarded
He's clearly already retarded if he thinks this shit is gonna work
>>
Go to NJPW. Nobody will see it and they get another in ring death.
>>
Will we finally get Jimmy Ocean vs Danielson in a 60 minute iron man match?
>>
>>3018219
Omega will be in WWE by the time Bryan leaves.
>>
>Meltz falling for a blatantly obvious work yet again

One of two things is happening here. Either a) Bryan has already been cleared and they're building up to his return or b) this is all a work and he's staying retired, probably all for manufactured Total Bellas drama. What's not happening is the brother-in-law of John Cena, son-in-law of John Laurinitis, and husband of one of the Bellas going to work for a competitor. You would have to be a delusional fucking retard to think that that's even a remote possibility.

I want everyone to remember this when Meltzer tries to pass it off as "well uhh I knew all along and y'know uhh plans change" and smarks go right back to thinking his word is gold. He gets worked so fucking often that it astounds me that he's been covering wrestling for 40 years. He's out-of-touch and he stopped being a good insider years ago so he makes up for it by telling smarks exactly what they want to hear so that he'll keep getting their 11 shekels a month.

Screencap this post, we'll see who's right.
>>
>>3018807
>and they're building up to his return

implying Vince even plans that ahead these days.
The only solid longterm plan right now is Ramen vs Bork at Mania, thats it
>>
>>3018285
>Dragon
cringe
>>
>>3018219
why doesn't this ding-dong diddly geek just get some steroids and growth like everyone else? heal up And actually look like he belongs in a ring for the first time in his career. win win.
>>
Think Vince will let Bryan wrestle and not let him go anywhere else just because Vince might say:"Why am I gonna let this Kidani gook make money outta Daniel, when I was the one that made him a star?!"
>>
>>3018219
GOAT
>>
File: Time_Chamber.jpg (178KB, 694x388px) Image search: [Google]
Time_Chamber.jpg
178KB, 694x388px
bryan been training in the hyperbolic time chamber.
Based
>>
>>3018223
>Omega
>brutal

What lmao? Besides that EVIL botch, he's never injured a fly. His knees only look brutal because you're getting worked by the thigh slap, and his finisher is a slam.
>>
>>3020882
>besides that time he knocked a guy out, he doesn't hurt anybody
>>
Brie Bella must be pumped she'll get to raise Cena's kid without Bryan mucking about
>>
>>3020896
Even Bret Hart and Steamboat rung people's bell every now and then. Wrestling isn't ballet.
>>
>>3018219
American Dragon WILL headline the first sold out Tokyo Dome show ever and put WWE out of business once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: tokyodome.jpg (26KB, 320x130px) Image search: [Google]
tokyodome.jpg
26KB, 320x130px
>>3021102
>the first sold out Tokyo Dome show ever

the state of NuJapan cucks lmao
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.