[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did it again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Kenny_Omega_2015_profile.jpg (86KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny_Omega_2015_profile.jpg
86KB, 240x320px
Wait what, What the fuck? Are you kidding me? How the fuck. He fucking did it again. Another 6 stars to his resume, and a 5 and 3 quarters to add the following day. When I was watching it, I thought to myself, OK, that was probably 5 stars. Maybe 5 and a quarter. But he fucking did it again. 11 and 3/4 stars in 24 hours. Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: wliia.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wliia.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
Welcome to the Wrestler Observer where I make shit up and the star ratings don't matter.
>>
File: pleased ric flair.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pleased ric flair.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>3018082
>some geek from geekville did some dog shit spot festival with some other nameless geek and some jew midget that poo japan fedora shitters worship thought it was hot shit

doesn't mean shit to the big leagues, kid.
>>
>>3018082
he's really good desu
>>
>>3018082

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7_qRfhCy5Y
>>
>>3018118
Based
Odrones BTFO
>>
>>3018082

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC0hMzIW57w
>>
>>3018118
CORNETTE SEETHING, funny how Omega is more relevant than Cornette.
>>
File: ReallyPepe.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
ReallyPepe.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>okada is far more talented and the bigger draw for njpw
>everyone, including dave, dickrides omega
>>
File: th.jpg (12KB, 211x295px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12KB, 211x295px
>>3018196
Wait what, What the fuck? Are you kidding me? How the fuck. He fucking did it again. Another 6 stars to his resume. When I was watching it, I thought to myself, OK, that was probably 5 stars. Maybe 5 and a quarter. But he fucking did it again. 11 and 3/4 stars in 24 hours. Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>3018196
Neither is even as good as AJ.

Okada excels mainly against men around his own size
Omega, when knowing he can't deliver well enough against a certain opponent will resort to comedy acts and/or HBK vs Hogan tier overselling

Styles can whip out a great serious match out of literally anyone. The unfortunate reality vid that he's stuck in an organization where he's not allowed to utilize his full talent and potential.
>>
>>3018236
>AJ
>even close to these guys

lmao, he's great, but they're in another world entirely.
Honestly, AJ goes back, he's not even top 3 anymore. Maybe 5? Dude's been left in the dust by this current crop.
>>
>>3018236
Sorry bro, AJ's a generational great, but Okada/Omega's work in just this last year show they're head and shoulder above him as all-time greats.
Naito's brushing up alongside those guys too, now.
>>
>>3018236
AJetty has been irrelevant since his Cena matches, and even then those were massively overrated.
>>
>>3018236
lmao not even close, aj has been overrated for a long time, and that has now found it's limits
tanahashi, even one-armed current tanahashi, beats aj's prime
naito has put in performances this last year that shit on aj's best
omega and okada humiliate him
>>
>>3018239
>>3018245
>>3018246
>>3018251
Fact is if Okada,Omega, or Tana were forced to slow down and limit themselves to WWE's style you would all be singing the same tune to them that you're singing to AJ now.

People here wouldn't hesitate to tell everyone how "exposed" they got.

Fuck, WWE's style making fucking NAKAMURA uninteresting should've been a testament of this.
>>
>>3018283
You're right. If these guys went to WWE, they'd step down, too.
Doesn't change the fact that in the same environment, with the same opponents, they all put on better performances than AJ ever has.
>>
>>3018288
Gee, I wonder why a man who has a year worth of build in the company doesn't rank as highly as men who have been built for multiple years
>>
>>3018082
too bad he can't draw or cut a promo or he'd be in the big leagues for sure
>>
>>3018082
>Kenny Omega got 5 stars or 6 stars from Dave Meltzer
>can't sell out Tokyo Dome
>>
>>3018317
>excuses
Omega has had a year worth of build and blown AJ's match catalog the fuck out.
Okada, in just these 8 months, has blown AJ's match catalog the fuck out.
Naito, in just these 8 months, has had 3 (three) matches that trounce AJ's best, including a better match against a slower, more hurt Tanahashi.
>>
>>3018118

Based Kenny living in Cornetty's head RENT FREE.
>>
>>3018118
>kenny literally works jimmy into a spluttering mess by merely existing
>>
>>3018371

That's amazing.
>>
>dat part when he grabed naito of the ground and went for german suplex without naito even touching the ground

holy fucking shit, I doubt e-slobs can do a quarter of physical intensity that he does.
>>
>>3018337
Omega was with the company for far more than a year, same with Okada, Naito, and Tana and have interacted with each other for much longer.

Considering that Dave also rates matches based on atmosphere, build obviously plays an important role in star ratings.
>>
>>3018439
Omega has only been pushed as a top guy with main event build for a year, though.
I'm not denying atmosphere and the like factors in, but lets not pretend over the two years AJ was there they didn't immediately cement him as a top flight player. From the beginning he didn't have any issues when it came to build, yet still these others guys have surpassed his match-quality by a hefty margin.
There are only so many excuses you can make as to why, the fact still remains better matches are better matches.
>>
>>3018439
>>3018451
and also fuck ajetty ya ding-dong diddly seethin
>>
>>3018451
>but lets not pretend over the two years AJ was there they didn't immediately cement him as a top flight player

This was literally the biggest problem with AJ's run though. He was immediately sent to the top with little if any build, as such the audience didn't really accept him as a main event player. Compare that to YEARS of build for the others mentioned and many intertwining stories between them. Of course they would wind up putting on a match seen as legendary since, outside of the talent involved, the fans have multiple layers of investment in these matches. Something lost with AJ "LETS PUSH HIM STRAIGHT TO JUPITER" Styles
>>
>>3018118

Jim's middle name is Mark. No joke.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.