[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurry up and die already!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hurry up and die already!
>>
Charlotte posted some old picture on Instagram, so I'm assuming his days are numbered.
Vince is probably hoping he doesn't die before Summerslam.
>>
>>3018059
And I hope he won't die during NXT. He can die during Summerslam though, I don't care.
>>
He'll be fine.
>>
File: 1501296088523.jpg (128KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
1501296088523.jpg
128KB, 301x301px
HI scott
>>
>>3018047
Flair will die on Monday

screencap this
>>
>>3018047
>>
They're just hyping up his return when he returns on this monday's RAW for a 6 star match against Big Dog (for the universal title, of course)
>>
>>3018067
>>3018059

Why? It gives the show some Mainstream buzz.
Vince will love it.
>>
>>3018092
The problem is it throws a wrench into the plans.
If he dies after Summerslam, RAW would generate huge ratings (which they need to show TV executives in January) and it wouldn't matter if plans were changed around because they could push it to the week after.
>>
>>3018047
No
Let's wait until Summerslam happens.

I don't want a tribute PPV
>>
>>3018047
Fuck you Nigger.
>>
>>3018090
Flair kicks out of the sixth spear and then Roman takes his position to hit yet another vicious spear, hitherto he whispers"I'm sorry flair, I'm sorry...forgive me.."And after a seventh spear through the stacked, flaming tables sprinkled with thumbtacks and supported by steel steps, graced by barbed wires;Ric Flair finally takes his last breath and Roman goes over him in this deathmatch,clean. Roman puts an end to the Flair's heart issues storyline and orders the medical unit to take care of the crimson carcass lying in the ring, claiming that it is his yard. As he makes his way back to the locker room, Charlotte confronts him to which he responds with a accurately placed superman punch , dislocating her jaw and walks away. The Brobdingnagian man's best friend consolidates his position as the face of wwe who will be remembered through generations for this deed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.