[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Was Fucking Sad To Watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: shibatareturns.jpg (150KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shibatareturns.jpg
150KB, 1024x1024px
I don't even watch NJPW regularly but I've always liked Shibata and this was fucking heartbreaking to see. That sad smile he gave to the camera knowing that this could be the last time he will step in the ring was tearing me up.
What are the chances of him returning to the ring? If he can return this will be magic.
>>
what was with that random bump he took
>>
Imagine how you will feel when he returns and the first move he does is a headbutt
>>
>>3017560
Yeah that was weird. He looked like a dead cockroach
>>
>>3017562
I'd imagine his brain would just pack up and get the fuck outta there.
>>
>>3017560
Angle did the same when he returned from injury once, I guess they just missed the feeling of hitting the mat.
>>
>>3017560
Either that was his last wrestling bump he will ever do in front of the audience or it was to test himself, if he is afraid to do it or not or even to prove to office that he can still do that and he wants to come back.
>>
He is slowly becoming Sakuraba.
>>
If he had any chance of making a comeback, they would keep it secret and keep him off screen.

That was his goodbye. He knew its over.
>>
>>3017556
He's an idiot who ended his own career. Good riddance.
>>
So anyone know exactly what his injuries were and his chances of being able to wrestle again?
>>
>>3017625
Agreed that it was INCREDIBLY stupid.
But I can't help but empathise with the guy because I've also experienced a pretty bad injury myself (bad knee injury, doctor's say I can't play any full contact sports again) and believe me: it fucking sucks being told you cannot do something you love and your body cannot do it either.
>>
>>3017633
Subdural hematona. Bacterial infection on his eye retina, he wasn't able to feel one side of his face, he was blind and deaf for a while. He couldn't walk of course and trying to move at all was probably painful as fuck.
So that's that.
If he's able to wrestle again - depends on NJPW willingness to risk it. He is insane. So he probably doesn't care if he dies in the ring, I think for him it would be a fitting end in his eyes.
>>
>>3017560
he had to feel it at least one more time
>>
He pretty much said he was returning though?
>>
>>3017886
He just said he was still alive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.